Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Night Of The Harvest Moon

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 5 - Night Of The Harvest Moon

Chapter 5 - Night Of The Harvest Moon
Later that night Malice woke up and saw Kinyo sitting from his bed asleep in a chair.

Malice: (I still don’t see how it is her…)

Malice got up and walked out of his house to see that it was almostaround dawn. He looked up at the sky and half of it was glowing abright red and the other half was a dark dull blue. He looked aroundand the air was the exact same as it was after he woke up yesterday.

Malice: I just don’t understand.

Malice leaped off of his porch and went to the village. As he wasgetting there he noticed a small amount of blood on the ground where heknocked himself out. He stared at it for a while and turned around tosee Link.

Malice: What are you doing up so early?

Link: I usually get up around this time it is you that is asleep until the afternoon.

Malice laughed a little bit and looked back up.

Malice: Link when you all went threw the passage to my home yesterday morning did you all notice that the air wasn’t the same?

Link: Yes and we both know what is coming.

Malice: Yeah the night of the forsaken Harvest Moon. There will bemonsters and demons that appear that seem impossible to defeat.

Link: Yeah it has happened 2 years ago and that is when Dark Link wascasted upon this world… I guess he just decided to take out the weakestone here…but I don’t understand something. All of these Kokoria are soweak it isn’t even funny. Why did he decide to attack Kinyo?

Malice: I’d like to know that myself. I mean you got the know-it-allbrothers that are worthless, only thing there good for is some smallinformation.

The winds started to howl with the pain of the one of the dead. Thesmell of blood and burning flesh filled the air followed by morescreaming.

Link: It has come earlier that we have expected.

Malice grabbed his axe and went into battle stance. The winds stopped,but the smell of blood and burning flesh still filled the air.

Link: What is wrong?

Malice: I don’t know. I just have an eerie feeling in my gut. The time has come to prevent the demons from entering our village.

A shadow appeared on a ledge in front of both Link and Malice. A figurecame sprouting out of the shadow and the shadow showed as Dark Link.

Dark Link: Well it seems like it is time for the feast.

Link: What do you mean by feast?

Dark Link: Kill all that stands in our path and devour there bodies whole.

Dark Link started to evolve into a monstrous form with fangs and hornssprouting from his skull. His body engulfed his sword and claws camefrom his fingers about five inches long. His eyes went from a dark redto a dark crimson color. He grew about 3 more feet and towered aboveboth Link and Malice.

Dark Link: The time has come so my advice to you is to run for dear life.

Both Malice and Link stood there in battle positions waiting for theattack. Malice started to snarl up again at the site of Dark Link withthe exact same rage that he possessed at there last counter with DarkLink. Malice went charging at Dark Link in a blink of an eye. Dark Linkdodged the attack and threw Malice sailing and crashing into Siano’shome.

Siano: What the…

Malice: We need you help Siano. So get up before it is to late.

Siano: *yawn* Why what is wr… I see now… I will be out shortly.

Malice went charging back at Dark Link while he was focused on Link.Malice slashed Dark Link across the back and blackish looking bloodcame gushing out of the demons body. Dark Link turned towards Malicewith fire burning in the demons eyes and went to attack Malice. By thetime Dark Link had his hand raised in the air to slash Malice, Sianocame running and kicked the giant demon in the head with these bootsthat were glowing a golden aura.

Malice: I see that you’re using the forbidden weapons finally.

Siano: Yeah I know. Link and I will take care of this freak of nature;you go wake up the rest of the Kokoria. And get Saria and Pyrist tellthem to get there Forbidden Weapons. After that you also go get yourforbidden weapon so we can demolish this freak.

Malice nodded and dashed across the village banging on everyone’s doorswaking them up. When he got up to Saria’s home, he banged on the doorseveral time, but she didn’t answer. He went in to see Saria stillasleep. He walked in and shook her to wake her. When she finally got upshe had no clothes on and noticed that it was Malice in there.

Saria: MALICE!!! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!

She started throwing stuff at him including her spear.

Malice: SARIA STOP I didn’t know that you were naked ok, but listen.The demon is back but he is fighting Siano and Link right now. I cameto wake you and Pyrist up.

Saria: Well Pyrist will not like you stepping in her home while she isasleep such as myself…now can you step out so I can get dressed.

Malice: Yeah also get the Spear Of Destiny…We’re taking down the full demon form of Dark Link.

Malice stepped out and darted towards his home. When he got in he sawKinyo still asleep, but in Malice’s bed. He quietly snuck in andgrabbed the Axe Of Power and took off back to the battle. When he gotback to the battle both Saria and Pyrist was standing there fightingalong side with Link and Siano. Malice jumped in the air and camecrashing down on the demons back. He then took his axe, slammed it intothe demons back and ripped his flesh on his back even more.

Malice: How many times have you all struck him?

Siano: We lost count about ten minutes ago. It seems that he will not die.

Malice looked at every one’s weapons and then saw that Link had his regular Kokoria Sword.

Malice: Link run to your house and get the Sword Of Banishment now.

Link nodded and took off towards his home. When he got there his homewas broken into. He looked high and low for his sacred blade andcouldn’t find it. He then remembered that he had another sword that wasmore sacred than the Sword Of Banishment. The Sword of Din, this swordhad its blades twined within one another and it glowed a radiant redand had the inscription of the goddess Din written on the handle of thesacred blade. Link ran outside and every one was knocked out with bloodspattered everywhere. The demon grabbed Saria and picked her up andsent to eat her. Link jumped up in the air slicing the demon’s arm off.
In mid-air he caught Saria and when he landed he placed her on the ground.

Dark Link: What in the world. The Sword of Din, where did you take hold of that blade?

Link: Lets just say that I keep it for a favor.

Link jumped in the air and struck the giant demon across the skull. Thedemon turned his head and withdrawn for a second. When he turned backMalice and Siano was standing with blood covering them both.

Siano: It is time to kill you…

Malice: With the ultimate force known to man…

Link: The forces of the goddesses Ferore, Nayru, and Din.

Link and Malice raised their weapons in the air and a light started topulsate between both of them. The lights from them grew bright enoughto be seen clear across the land of Hyrule. An image started to formbetween the both of them, which was the Triforce. The holy light fromthe symbol shot a blast at the boots of Siano. When the light dimmeddowned all of the energy that was summoned was placed into the GoldenBoots. Siano took off running and clashed the demon over the skull andthen Malice went speeding around Dark Link at a break neck speed. Theonly visible thing was for the giant demon was a vortex that wasforming under it. Malice leaped into the air and struck the demon withhis axe under the chin of the demon. Dark Link came crashing down ontothe ground and was bleeding uncontrollable. Link looked at the fiendand delivered the final slash to its skull penetrating it cutting writeinto the brain of the demon. Dark Link started screaming in pain fromthe attacks that was delivered to him.

Dark Link: There is no way that you are able to kill me. Why…. WHY!

Dark Link started to fade back into the darkness and the villagestarted to lighten up with the light of the sun. The smell of bloodleft the field of Kokoria Village. Malice looked up and saw a cloud ofsmoke cross over everybody from where he lives. Then he looked over tosee that Saria and Pyrist were still out cold.

Malice: Link, Siano. You all go take Saria and Pyrist to the doctor.

Siano: Where are you going then?

Malice: I need to check something.

Siano picking up Pyrist and Link picking up Saria darted off towardsthe Witch Doctor. Malice looked at his part of the village where helives at and the eerie darkness was back. Malice went threw the passageand the air was heavy once again. His old life was back to haunt himagain.

Malice: I can’t stand this anymore… I must leave this valley of pain and memories.

When Malice arrived at his home Kinyo wasn’t there. He looked down anddreaded that his love was gone once again, but this time it wasforever. He then looked over on his bed to see a note. He picked up thenote and opened it to see it was Kinyo who wrought it.

(Malice listen I had only came from the heavens to watch you fight onceagain. But as it seemed that the battle was only a draw because DarkLink left in the heat of battle. And listen this night was the night ofthe Harvest Moon. And when you get this letter I will be gone onceagain. I will not show back up for another two to four years. I don’twant you to weep over me, I know at first when you first saw me in thevillage with every one around me you thought that you were stillasleep. You weren’t dreaming or anything. It was the real me that wasthere. In the flesh and all. I just wished that we could have had moretime together than what we did. And with my last words I must tell youthat even though I am not there with you I will always love you and Iwill always be with you.)

Malice smiled and started to cry a little bit. After a while Siano cameup behind Malice and put his hand on Malice’s shoulder. Malice lookedaway and wiped away the tears with his sleeve and looked at Siano.

Siano: Dude it had to happen man. When she showed up back in thevillage, she told Link, Saria, Pyrist, and Me that after the battlebetween Dark Link and us.

Malice: Don’t worry, everything happens for a reason so I don’t feel tobad, but I must leave this valley of pain and memories. I cannot standit hear anymore.

Siano: Well there is a tree that is wide enough to make a possible homefor you, but it will be sort of cramped. You just need to carve it out.And while your doing this you won’t have a place to stay so you canstay at my place until your done.

Malice: Thanks dude, I really owe you one.

Siano: Hey don’t worry about it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment