Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Lost Romance

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 6 - The Lost Romance

Chapter 6 - The Lost Romance
Later that evening Malice came to get his axes and axes from his home.He then grabbed the note that Kinyo left and placed it in his pocketand left that cursed place once and for all. He spent days working oncarving the tree and digging into it. A month later he was finishedwith it. The area where his new home is was a pretty decent sized area.It was big enough to place a two wagons and a half. He wiped the sweatthat was rolling down his head and smiled.

Malice: Finally I am done. I only need to put my stuff from my other home in here.

As Malice was walking threw the valley once again his heart fell downinto his stomach and made him ill. The smell of blood filled the airthen left. The wind kept blowing at a steady pace then quit. The soundof dried up grass crushed under his feet as he walked threw the valley.Deeper and deeper he got, it seemed harder for him to get to hisdestination. He struggled to get to the old home and when he arrivedthere, there was a figure of Kinyo glowing from the porch. As Malicewalked up to it he was smiling with tears rolling out of his eyes oneagain. As walked closer to the figure it started fading and when he gotto where it was, it was gone. He walked into his old home and moved allof the cobwebs out of his path and saw the old stuff he left behindcovered in a thick amount of cobwebs. He lifted his necessities andleft that place. Later that night he came back with Link and the restbehind them. Pyrist stepped in front of them and casted Din’s Fire toburn the old home down. A blue magnificent flame blasted out of thesacred jewel as it attached its self to the old house. As the house wasbeing turned into dust by the rolling blades of fire and collapsingtowards the ground, the image of Kinyo appeared again with a happyexpression on her face. He tried to show everyone else but they onlysaw the bright rolling fire. Then when Malice started to give up theall saw her image in the fire.

Kinyo: Thank you all. By defeating Dark Link my spirit is finally set free and Malice please don’t forget me.

Malice with tears in his eyes looked at the image and smiled.

Malice: I won’t ever forget you Kinyo.

The smile on Kinyo’s face grew bigger; she then looked up and started to go up into the air. She looked down back at Malice.

Kinyo: I love you Malice I always will.

Malice: I will to Kinyo.

The figure disappeared into the night sky with the embers of the firefollowing it. Malice turned away from the burning pile of ruble thatused to be his home. He went into his new home, relaxed for a while,and crawled into bed. That morning he woke up to see a shadow on hiswall, but it wasn’t a threat unto him. He looked over to see that Linkand Saria was standing there. Link was smiling and walked over towardsMalice.

Link: Hey dude, umm listen we need to use your axe for something.

Malice: …Fooooor what???

Link: Well see Pyrist stayed at Siano’s place over night and well letsjust say that his door is locked and he isn’t letting know one in.

Malice just sat there on his bed and laughed.

Malice: Something about the birds and the bees I am guessing.

Link cracked out laughing while Malice got up. Malice grabbed put his shirt on and grabbed his axe.

Malice: Well time to crash a small party.

They arrived at Siano’s home shortly after to see Pyrist quietlyopening and shutting the door, and then leave with her face as red asblood. She also had a grin from ear to ear; she then looked over atLink and them and stopped smiling, but her face turned redder.

Pyrist: What are you all doing her!?!?

Malice: Ohhh nothing just to check up on Siano. You haven’t spoke to him lately have you.

She buried her face into her shirt and let out a little chuckle.

Pyrist: So you all know what we were doing am I right?

Malice: Sort of which who knows.

Siano came out of his house with a big yawn and looked down at Maliceand the rest. He smiled and his face turned red also. He paced over towhere everyone was standing.

Siano: Well I guess there isn’t that much of a point with keeping a secret from any of you all now is there.

Malice: Nope not really.

Link: Soooo what were you all doing in there?

Pyrist face turned into a pale white and she took off towards herhouse. Siano looked at her and went to chase her, but Malice grabbedhis arm preventing him to.

Malice: Well we’re still waiting for an answer Siano.

Siano: We’re not doing nothing…why what do you think happened?

Malice: Well I don’t know probably…

Siano: …OH DUDE NO WE WERE NOT MATING SO GET THAT OUTTA YOUR HEAD MAN.

Malice released his grip and let Siano and he took off towards Pyristhouse. The rest of them were just standing there confused. They alllooked at one another then shrugged.

Link: Well that’s what I thought they were doing…now the question on mind is what WERE they doing.

Saria walked up beside of Link and rested her head on his shoulder.

Saria: Really it gets you to thinking a lot.

Malice crept up towards Siano’s home and looked inside. He didn’t seenothing unusual other than the bed a mess; which for Siano that was notstrange. Malice then looked back over at Link and Saria.

Malice: Everything seems to be the same so I don’t really see whathappened. She probably just stayed the night over there and nothinghappened.

Link: That is strongly possible.

Saria: Well there is no point in letting this cramp up our mind.

Saria grabbed Link’s shirt and dragged him to Link’s house. Malice juststood there with the wind blowing threw the village and the sound ofleaves rustling; he then looked back at the house which was dark inside of there and then at the bright blue sky and the snow whiteclouds. He then walked to his house and laid there on his porchlistening to the wind hit the leaves and the blades of grass singing asmall tune. He started to does off and finally passed out. Later thatevening with the sun setting, the sky was a bright red with the sun abright orange color tent to it. The wind had died down into a smallbreeze that gracefully grazed the leaves. Malice rose up from hisslumber and saw that every one was standing near the entrance of thevillage. Malice got up, wiped the dirt off of his pants and went tocheck what was going on. He dove into the crowed and dug threw them tosee it was Mido.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment