Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Dawn of A New Awakening

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 7 - Dawn of A New Awakening

Chapter 7 - Dawn of A New Awakening
Malice looked at Mido with a snarl that appeared across his face. Midostood there with a grin spread around his face.

Mido: Malice I challenge you to a battle.

Malice: I thought I told you to get lost and stay lost.

Mido: Well I could really care less what a freak like you says.

Malice: I warned you that if you came back you’d be killed on the spot.

Malice pulled his axe and pointed it towards Mido. Mido just laughedand raised his arms in the air. A black portal started to come outwhere his hands were raised. The smell of fire and blood filled the airand the fiend started to appear out of the black hole. A red demoniceye appeared out of the darkness and then crawled out of the vortexwith a blood-curdling scream. It had the exact features as Malice did.The demon pulled his weapon out of the portal. The weapon appeared tobe a twin bladed axe that had some strange writing on the darkenedhandle of it.

Mido: Well Malice it seems that you won’t be doing any killing afterall, but on the other hand this creature of your darker self will.

Malice: MIDO DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!

Mido: Why yes… I KNOW THAT THIS DEMON WILL CAST A DARK PATH ACROSS THE WORLD…and I don’t care.

Malice: You selfish retard.

Malice looked at the fiend slung at it with a strike that seemed todeeply wound it. The demon just pulled the blade of Malice’s axe outand threw it with Malice attached to it. Malice went crashing into ashed about 20 feet away. Malice came out threw the ruble and started tolaugh.

Malice: So this used to be my formal self… Well then if this is truethen this creature should not be attacking me. It should be strikingyou.

Mido: No you are wrong, Dark Malice listens to me and attacks those who I want it to. Thus leaving no one behind.

Malice: Well then lets see if this is true. You know how to speak am I right?

Dark Malice: Of course I do you blundering idiot.

Malice: Well then why are you even here, answer me that.

Dark Malice: Well it wasn’t my wish. This fool casted me upon thisvillage and made me destroy it. Which was tremendously great, but Idon’t like idiots commanding me.

The fiend turned towards Mido and slashed down upon him. Mido startedto bleed out threw his left arm that fell off. Mido fell to the groundand lay there with his eyes starting to turn a pale gray.

Malice: (I need to find a way to reverse this fast.)

Malice darted the other direction and busted threw Link’s door. Link,sitting down rose up and looked at Malice. With concern in the eyes ofMalice, Link already knew that a battle was going on. Link grabbed hissword and looked out of the door to see Malice rushing towards thedemon once again. Malice jumped high in the air and cam clashing downon Dark Malice with his axe slicing the fiend in the skull. Dark Malicelooked at the axe and saw that it wasn’t the other one. It was the AxeOf Power. The axe started to glow and sliced the demon straight acrossthe face. With a black thick liquid pouring out of the wound, the demonscreeched in agony and started to retreat the opposite direction to seeLink.

Malice: Link we need to take care of this creature as quickly as possible.

Link: Tell me something I don’t know.

Malice went to strike to demon once again but missed and struck a wall.The impact from the axe left a crater that was about two feet long anddeep within the indention was the shape of the axe’s blade, which was afoot long. As Malice tried to pry his Axe out of the wall Link went andstabbed the creation in the abdomen region. More of the thick blackliquid came pouring out of the wound. The demon turned around to a dullend of an axe to its face. The demon was in a daze then Malice and Linkcharged at the fiend and stroked it across the chest and neck. Therefor the demon spewed out a fountain of the black liquid and fell do theground disintegrating.

Link: Is that all?

Malice: I hope so…we have fought nothing other than shadowed figures ofour formal selves and so far we have won every battle even with DarkLink…except the last battle, which was a draw.

Malice placed his axe aside and Link seethed his sword. The battle wasover for today; they looked over at Mido, which was already dead. Acalm gray covered his eyes with dried up blood on the ground aroundhim. The Kokoria Villagers looked in awe as the stood there. Theyturned around to hear a roaring applause across the village. The demonwas vanquished, the smell of smoke and blood left the village, andpeace has claimed the land once again. Saria, Siano, and Pyrist plowedthrew the crowd, and then Saria ran up and jumped into Links arms andwrapped her arms around his neck. Malice just looked at them and walkedoff. As he was leaving a crew of diggers came and started digging agrave for the body of Mido. Then a village priest came and startedcasting the body’s spirit into the heavens. Malice walked into his homewith dead silence surrounding him. He looked around and saw thatnothing was different; he then looked over towards his bed and went tosleep. The next morning the skies were gray and there was rain pouringlike a waterfall down unto the earth. He walked outside and lookedaround to see that every one was still inside of their homes. He took awalk around the village and looked threw their windows to see thatevery one was inside either still asleep or sitting next to a warmfire. He then looked over towards the entrance of the village to seethat it was locked up so no one can come in or out. He went into thiscave that had fire wood kept safe from water so that it wouldn’t getsoaked. As he walked inside he saw a fire blazing already inside of thecave and some one he had never saw was inside keeping there self-warmby it. He saw that it was a Kokorian female. She had white colored hairlike Malice’s and she was huddled up into a ball. Malice walked overtowards her and she got up and reached for a club.

Malice: Wait a second; don’t try that, by the look of it you’re not even in the shape to even battle.

Kokorian Girl: Why should I listen to you? You are nothing but a fool.

Malice: Fool huh? Well any ways I was wanting to see if you wanted awarm place to stay for the night other than this damp cave, but since Iam a fool I guess I’ll be taking the fire wood and be on my wa…

Kokorian Girl: Wait, no. Listen I am sorry. I am just very irritable; because I haven’t eaten in three days.

Malice: Well I got food at my place if you want some.

Kokorian Girl: I am in your debt.

Malice: Don’t worry it’s the least I can do…but there is one thing that you can do for me.

Kokorian Girl: What is that?

Malice: Tell me your name.

The girl just stood there and looked down upon the cold ground.

Malice: You do have a name don’t you?

Kokorian Girl: Yes, my name is Kuzi.

Malice: Well Kuzi, come on lets go get you some food. And here take this.

Malice gave her his leather jacket that he had.

Kuzi: Thank you… By the way I still hadn’t got your name yet.

Malice: My name is Malice.

Kuzi: Thanks Malice.

Malice: Like I said don’t worry about it.

Malice grabbed about five pieces of firewood and placed them under hisshirt so they wouldn’t get to wet. Malice looked outside to see thatthe rain has died down a little bit.

Kuzi: Hey Malice. Do you mind if I ride on your back until we get there?

Malice: No why do you ask?

Kuzi: It’s just a habit.

Kuzi jumped on Malice’s back and then Malice darted towards his house.With the rain hitting on the face of Malice it seemed like sharp littleblades hitting him. When they arrived there Malice opened up his doorand put the logs down on to the floor.

Malice: Hey Kuzi…

Malice looked at his shoulders to see that she was asleep. Malicesmiled and then placed her down on his bed and started fix hersomething to eat. About an hour later she awoke from her slumber to seea whole entire entrée was prepared for her. She started eating like asif she had never seen or tasted food. When she was done eating shelooked around for Malice and she couldn’t find him. She walked openedup the door to see that Malice was coming back with more firewood. AsMalice jumped onto his porch he saw that she was wide-awake and waitedfor his arrival.

Malice: Well hey their Kuzi. You enjoy your nap?

Kuzi blushed and smiled at Malice.

Kuzi: Why yes I did. And thank you for the meal Maly.

Malice: Maly…

He laughed and placed the rest of the firewood on a pile that he had stacked in his home

Malice: So now you’re calling me Maly?

Kuzi: Sorry I didn’t know that you didn’t like that.

Malice: No its fine, to tell you the truth it’s sort of cute.

She blushed and smiled again and wrapped her arms around Malice.

Malice: Now what’s this for?

Kuzi: I hadn’t had the chance to thank you.

Malice: I told you that you didn’t have to worry about it.

Kuzi: I know, but I wanted to anyways.

She looked up at him with emerald eyes that shined brightly in thelight of the sun. Malice started to blush as she kept looking at him.She then put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer towardsher. Then he coiled his arms around her and then Malice’s faced turnedas red as fire as she kissed him. Malice was surprised of her actions,but even though they just met it felt to him that he had known her fora very long time. As there lips unlocked, Malice face was so red itwent into a crimson color. Kuzi smiled up at him with her emerald eyeshis heart feel deep into his stomach for he was once again in love.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment