Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Would You Love A Monster Man

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 8 - Would You Love A Monster Man

Chapter 8 - Would You Love A Monster Man
As they released one another, Malice still had hold of her hands.

Malice: Kuzi don’t get freaked out over this, but for some reason like I… don’t know my heart just sinks down into my stomach. I think that…

Kuzi placed her finger over Malice’s lips with a smile on her face.

Kuzi: Malice no need to say anything. I already know what you’re about to say. I love you also. I know that we just met and all, but it seems we have known each other for a long while, am I right?

Malice’s jaw dropped and he was speechless for a second.

Malice: Wow, are you a mind reader also?

Kuzi laughed and looked at Malice again.

Kuzi: No I am just a lucky guesser.

Malice just looked at her still in awe. He then released her hands as a spin chilling pain went threw his back. He fell to the ground holding his back in pain for a second and got back up.

Kuzi: Are you ok?

Malice: Yeah, but there is something wrong. I just don’t know what it is.

Malice looked outside and saw a dark and eerie smoke that came across the land. He saw three shadows that come out of the entrance of the village, which was engulfed with darkness, with bodies that was unfamiliar to him. These shadows were just like the demon spirits of Dark Link and Dark Malice. When the body of these shadowed fiends came out from the shadows, they had the appearance of Saria, Siano, and Pyrist. Malice took off towards there homes and started to bang on all of the doors of his comrades. As the other Kokorian’s came out of their homes, they all fell to the ground other than the Kokorian warriors. Malice went back to get his axe and to check up on Kuzi. She was also out from the aura of the demons. Malice looked down at her and then darted to the field for the battle.

Saria: Why are there three of them?

Link: That’s what I’d like to know. They usually come out one at a time. Now what ever is sending them wants to get rid of us.

One of the figures walked up to Link and handed him a letter. All three of them then disappeared into the shadows and the same with the dark clouds of smoke. Link looked down at the later to see it was from some one with the name of Ganondorf. As Link opened the letter, another little demon popped out of it and went running across the ground.

(If this is one of the few who keeps killing my soldiers of darkness. I want you and your squadron to come to the Hyrule castle and show your self’s. Other wise I will keep sending more and more of these shadow demons after you until, they have finally controlled your land. If you received this letter at the end of this day, you have two more days to come to the Hyrule Castle. If you refuse then lets just say that your little village will be no more.)

Malice: What is that Link?

Link: It’s a threat. This person named Ganondorf wants us to come to Hyrule Castle in the next two days or he will destroy this village.

Malice: It takes a day just to get there. What the hell is he talking about in two days?

Just then another shadow fiend came threw the entrance on horseback. The shadow fiend had a skull with fire surrounding it and a skeleton like body. The demon hopped down from his stead and walked towards every one. He then looked at Malice and raised his hand and motioned him to follow the phantom. Malice gripped his axe till his knuckles were as white as clouds.

Malice: What is it that you want with me?

Phantom Ganon: Well see my lord Ganon has sent me to come and get you for you have unspoken power within you. So you either follow me or your friends will parish.

Malice: Neither will happen, because I will not come with you and if you lay even a bony finger on them you casted into the realm of hell in a heartbeat.

Phantom Ganon: Well if that’s how it is, then how about a little battle. You win, you will stay and your friends will not be harmed. And if I win you will come and your friends will be killed. I will give you an hour to make up your mind.

Phantom Ganon got back on his stead and took off into the darkness. Malice looked over at Link and the rest of them. They all had the eyes focused on Malice with rage. Malice then walked away from them with hatred back in his heart. As Malice was walking he was thinking to himself.

Malice: (What did he mean by unspoken powers?)

As the hour passed by Malice arrived unto the battlefield to meet Phantom Ganon.

Phantom Ganon: So have you made up your mind?

Malice: Yeah. I will fight for them even if it does mean death unto me, but I worn you. You hurt any one I will come back and slaughter you the most sick and sinister way known.

Phantom Ganon: Fine. Now how about we get this battle going.

Malice grabbed his axe and Phantom Ganon jumped off of his horse and had a sword that was around five feet long and 2 feet wide. Malice stood there and waited for the first attack to happen. This was going on for about ten minutes and finally Malice went charging in with a forceful strike that avoided Phantom Ganon and thrusts into the ground. As Phantom Ganon rose his sword up in the air, Malice kicked him in the head sending his skull flying threw the air.

Malice: One good thing about having skin. You don’t have to worry about losing your head.

Malice finally pulled the axe out of the ground and when he turned he saw that Phantom Ganon was standing once again ready for battle. Malice charged once again towards the fiend, but instead of slashing downwards he slashed across and when the blade of the axe came within an inch of Phantom Ganon, he jumped and landed on top of the axe’s blade.

Phantom Ganon: TOO SLOW!

Phantom Ganon struck Malice across the eye; he then looked away and covered up the area that was cut. He then looked at his hands that were soaked in blood. He ripped off some of the cloth from his pants and tied it around his head to try and stop the blood flow.

Phantom Ganon: One good thing about being nothing but bones. You don’t bleed.

Malice looked at the fiend with rage once again in his eyes and also the color of his green eye were changing colors from was changing into a full red such as his other eye. Malice grabbed his axe and wait for a second looking for blind spots on the fiend. He saw that the phantoms left side was completely vulnerable. He took off with break neck speed around the fiend and had his axe out slashing the demon. Phantom Ganon put his hand to the side that was cut and a purple haze came out of it. The haze started to fill the air every second making it denser by the second.

Malice: What is that stuff?

Phantom Ganon: Oh the cloud of smoke hahaha that’s just a poison gas that pours out of me every time I am struck. So don’t breathe it in.

Malice started to grow incompetent of the demon. He ripped off another piece of clothe from his pants and tied it around his face as a gas mask. He then took off towards the fiend again with his axe raised high then noticed a jewel that was imprinted unto Phantom Ganon’s forehead. He then thought that if he wanted to take this fiend down he had to strike the skull. He jumped into the air and came down with another forceful blow, but as the fiend started to move the axe followed the skull and nicked it causing slimy black liquid to pour out of it. Malice looked down at his chest to see the Phantom Ganon also struck Malice in the leg and arm. Malice, now limping, turned around and got ready once again, but by the time he had gotten completely turned around Phantom Ganon was with his sword in the air and was coming down slicing into his shoulder. Malice fell down to the ground in agonizing pain screaming bloody murder.

Phantom Ganon: You know to stop this you just got to surrender.

Malice: Surrender to the likes of you. Never.

Malice tripped P.Ganon and went down with his axe but it was knocked out of his hands by the sword of Phantom Ganon. Then the fiend struck Malice in the arm with more and more blood gushing out by the second. Malice fell to the ground once again in pain screaming. Just then a dark flame came unto the body of Malice and started to cover him. The flame got so big that it engulfed everything in a 10-foot radius. Fangs grew from Malice’s mouth and his hands grew out blades that extended unto the ground. Malice got up and looked at him self with wonder then looked at Phantom Ganon. He darted towards the fiend with speed that was as fast as light. Malice then started to go around the demon causing a vortex stronger than what he has ever made. A wall of fire started to engulf the fiend and in a blink of an eye Malice struck and tour apart Phantom Ganon piece by piece leaving him still standing though.

Phantom Ganon: How are you able to control this ability of yours?

Malice: I don’t I just destroy.

Malice lunged himself into the air once again and came down with a forceful blow that cut the fiend in the middle of the skull. As Malice landed behind the fiend he turned around with another forceful strike that cut the skull in half. Malice stopped and turned around to see a fountain of the black liquid pour out of it. The shadowed horse came and took Phantom Ganon away back into the darkness. Malice then turned back into his original self and came crashing down onto the ground over excessive blood lose. Every one surrounded him as he started to fade.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment