Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Reawakening Of A Monster

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 9 - Reawakening Of A Monster

Chapter 9 - Reawakening Of A Monster
As he awoke from his rest, he looked around to see that he was inside of his home. He got up still very woozy, staggering around everywhere. His wounds were slightly bleeding from where he got up. He looked outside to still see the blood from both himself and Phantom Ganon. The village had the horrid smell of fire and blood that still filled the air. The darkness was gone from the village for right now. Malice jumped down with his hands on his sides and walked around the village. There was not a sound coming from anywhere. He suddenly heard a scream from a far distance. He dashed quickly to see what the screaming was. As he arrived he saw the Kokoria burning in a giant fire. He looked over and saw Kuzi being thrown into the fire by the fiend Phantom Ganon. Or at least he thought. He rose up to realize it was a nightmare. He looked around his home to see no one was around him. He then walked outside to see that Kuzi was waiting for him. Relived he took a deep breath and wrapped his arms around Kuzi. She moved his arms off of her and walked off. He tried to follow her but as he was getting down from his porch his side was in pain. He looked down at the ground to see fresh blood dripping off of him, but it wasn’t a lot such as it was during the battle. He looked back up to see that Kuzi was gone, but he did see Link, Saria, and Siano.

Siano: Hey Malice I see that you finally woke up.

Malice: Yeah I guess… Did you all see a girl with white hair walk by?

Saria: No, why?

Malice: …just wondering.

Malice got back up still holding his side in pain. He brushed off the dirt that was on his legs. He then looked at the cave the Kuzi was originally in to see here looking around the corner of it.

Link: Hey is there something bothering you?

Malice: Not really.

Malice walked pass every one and towards the cave. As he arrived there he saw nothing but darkness in the cave. As he walked further on the cave he started seeing a small dim light that was showing deep in there. As he was walking in to the light he saw Kuzi their crying huddled into a ball again. He walked over to her and she grabbed the club as she when they first met.

Kuzi: Get away from me Malice.

Malice: Listen Kuzi, I know not of my actions of what happened. I went into a dark world as I was still battling the fiend.

Kuzi: Don’t lie to me Malice. You knew what was going on that whole time.

Malice looked down because he knew that she was right, but he didn’t want her to know. He looked back up to get cracked across the head with the club that was in her hands. He stood there with blood dripping down from his forehead with a dazed look in his eyes. He was trying to keep his balance standing up, but after a few seconds he fell down smacking his head against a rock that was resting beneath him. He was knocked out once again. He woke up in the saddened darkness of the cave. He tried to get up, but couldn’t see a thing in front or near him. He tried to fell his way around the cave, but as he reached he felt nothing, but the air rushing threw his fingers. He finally felt something, but it was cold. He tried to grab his axe but suddenly remembered that he didn’t have it. He raised his fist in the air to try and hit the thing. But as he swung the object, it was as stiff as the shell of a shield. He felt the object to see that it was a body of a Kokorian. He stepped back to stumble across another one. He then got up and tried to run, but the further he got the more of the smell of rotting flesh field the air. He finally came to a light at the end of the cave to see that it was Kuzi once again. She was sitting around the bodies of the Kokorian people.

Malice: Kuzi…what is this place?

Kuzi: Welcome to your last sleeping place Malice, unless you can transform back into the form that you were in.

Malice: You…why do you work for that fiend?

Kuzi: Because the future king has granted me immortality to bring you back to the castle of Hyrule.

Malice: Oh well that’s going to be kind of hard now isn’t it.

Kuzi: Why do you say that?

Malice had a sword that was in the hands of one of the dead Kokorian’s and jabbed Kuzi in the chest then threw the skull.

Malice: That’s the reason why.

He then took a piece of log that was in the fire, pulled it out and torched Kuzi into a pile of ashes. He then turned around to leave, but the dead Kokorians rose up and started to attack Malice. He fought his way threw, but the further he got the harder it was to fight them off. He finally got to a point where he was at a dead end and the zombie Kokorians had him cornered. He had a sharp jagged pain that went threw his head. He fell to the ground as his body was starting to be engulfed by not fire this time, but a red aura that glowed around his body. It was neither hot nor cold. The aura changed into a deep metallic blue and then the aura started to grow colder by the second. His body started to be engulfed by ice. Giant shards of ice stuck threw his body cutting threw the Kokorian zombies. The light from the aura glowed so alluring that it filled the whole cave in a mater of seconds. The zombies started to withdraw back into the darkness, but were stopped by giant wall of ice. As they tried to go threw the ice they halt and was turned into ice statues. The remaining ones stopped to gaze back at Malice. He rose up his hand to discharge several shards that infiltrate them all combine them to the walls of the cavern. As he walked threw the cavern annihilate all the fiends that defy him as he left the cave. He walked out to see that it was nighttime and no one was awake to see this monstrous form he has become. He walked to his home and changed back to his normal self.

Malice: (For me to go into these forms…I must be in danger… but why?)

Malice collapsed on his bed and looked out his window to see the stars. As he gazed out into the he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment