Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Journey Starts

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 10 - The Journey Starts

Chapter 10 - The Journey Starts
As he awoke from the slumber he looked around to see no one there. He got up and looked outside to see a group of Kokorians standing in front of his home. They were enraged and were about ready to attack him. Then one of them came up and looked at Malice.

Kokorian: Link, Saria, Siano, and Pyrist have left and you are still here. They are fighting for our lives and you sit here on your lazy @$$.

Malice: What… when did they leave?

Kokorian: A day ago. If I were you I’d leave now before you end up in a coffin.

Malice was surprised at the comment then ignored it. He went into his home and grabbed his axe, his armor, and other items as he left headed out. Shortly after he left the force of a dark aura was around him. Knowing not of what it was he kept running till he came up to Link and the rest. He finally saw them camping out by a river that was not too deep. As he walked into the base he was tripped and pulled up into a tree hanging upside down. Siano came rushing out with a knife and fork.

Siano: FOOOOD.

Siano jabbed Malice not knowing it was he. Malice smacked Siano over the head with his fist and he stopped.

Malice: Siano…. GET ME DOWN NOW!!!

Siano: OW… OH shoot. Sorry Malice didn’t know that was you.

As Siano was getting Malice down from the trap that he set, Malice hit him over the head again.

Siano: OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

Malice: For being an idiot.

Link: Hey guys stop fighting.

Malice looked at Link and now that Link was pissed off at him.

Link: Malice where the hell were you?

Malice: To tell you the truth I have no clue.

Link looked at Malice and turned away. Malice grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.

Malice: What the hell is your problem?

Link: You should have left when we did.

Malice: Well excuse me but I was in a battle myself.

Link: Oh yeah where at?

Malice: In that cave that the firewood is kept at.

Link: Yeah right. What were you doing fighting off moss from devouring the logs?

Malice drew back and punched Link in the face sending him flying back a couple of feet. Link got up and ran at Malice and struck him to only enrage him more. In a couple of seconds they both was in a knock out drag out fight. Saria and Pyrist came out and tried to stop them but they were only able to stop Link. While they were restraining Link Malice was coming still striking Link over and over again. Siano came and restrained Malice finally and they were still trying to go at one another. Finally there energy wore out and they fatigued and out of breathe.

Malice: Don’t ever mock me Link!

Link: Why, we all know that you won’t fight unless your life is in the line.

Malice went after Link again but was stopped by Siano again and he knocked Malice out. Malice soon awoken from the brawl between Link and himself and he was inside of a tent being nursed by Saria. Malice went to get up but he was in pain from cut wounds from his side.

Saria: Don’t try to get up.

Malice: Why are there wounds on me?

Saria: After the battle Link came and struck you with his sword. Siano got it from him and knocked out Link also.

Malice still enraged from the battle got even more furious. He still tried to get up but the pain was throbbing so much that he was in tears trying to get up.

Saria: See I told you to stop. Now your wounds are opened back up.

Malice: Why aren’t you nursing Link?

Saria: Because when you said that thing about the cave. I knew that you weren’t lying because every century there is a demon that comes out that has unremarkable beauty and lures Kokorian men into the cave to kill them. Link doesn’t believe that is true. He says it is just a myth.

Malice: (that must have been the reason why there were so many Kokorians in there.)

Saria: Well I am done. Just don’t try to move any time soon ok.

Malice: Yes Saria.

Just as Saria was about to leave Malice grabbed her pant leg.

Malice: Hey Saria. Thank you.

Her face started to blush a little bit and she walked out. Malice lay there looking at the top of the tent. He rolled over to blow the light out and went to sleep. In the morning Malice woke up before any one else did. He got up still hurting from the wounds but not as bad. He walked out of the tent and went to a nearby river to get some water. As he got threw the brush, he saw Saria bathing. He turned back to go back to camp and was stopped by Siano.

Siano: What are you doing?

Malice: Hey I was just coming here to get some water. I didn’t know that she was out here bathing.

Siano: Bathing… Who is?

Siano looked past Malice to see Saria standing behind Malice with a pissed off look in her eyes. Siano’s face turned as white as snow and he dashed off screaming. Malice turned around to see Saria and he was just as white as Siano was.

Saria: What were you doing?

Malice face turned white by the second to the point it was blue.

Malice: I…I was just coming to get some water. That is it.

Saria looked at him and smiled. She walked past him to get her clothes down from a nearby branch. She then continued to walk back to the campsite. Malice, still petrified, came out of the state and walked towards the river to end up to be stopped by another trap. Malice, now annoyed, started yelling at any direction to find some one to get him down. Finally Saria came back to get him down. Laughing, she cut him down from the branch he was hanged on and he was still sort of annoyed.

Malice: Did you set that trap?

Saria smiled and stuck her tongue out at him and laughed.

Saria: Maybe. Why what are you going to do if I did?

Malice: Nothing. Just to tell you that there were a few flaws in the trap.

Saria: Flaws? What do you mean flaws? I learned to make it from Siano.

Malice: Well for one the knot on the top of the loop surrounding the foot is sort of lose only thing some one has to do is untie it and there free.

Saria: Well it is originally to catch animals.

Malice: That’s understandable.

Saria: Hey, you want to see if those wounds have healed up enough to catch something?

Malice: Umm ok. What am I going to chase?

Saria: Me. If you catch me then I will give you a kiss. If you don’t and end up in another trap then oh well.

Malice: …Ahh what the hell I guess.

Saria took off threw the trees and brush and Malice chased after her. A couple of times he was almost caught in the traps but cut them with a dagger that he had in his pocket before he was completely caught. He finally caught up to her to see that she was caught in her own trap. She looked at Malice with an embarrassed smile and blushed.

Saria: Umm Malice could you get me down please?

Malice: And that’s why you bring a dagger.

Malice climbed up on the tree and cut her down she fell down and hurt herself. Malice jumped down and helped her up. She looked down blushing and looked up at him.

Saria: So I guess I owe you a kiss.

Malice: Don’t worry about it. It was fun enough just trying to catch you.

Saria smiled and wrapped her arms around Malice. Malice looked down at her with his face turning red a little bit.

Saria: Malice listen to me. Even though you and me are just hugging. We cannot let Link know about this. Other wise he would kill you for sure.

Malice: I know we can’t let him know but him killing me. Ha really cute.

Saria: I am being serious Malice.

Saria looked at him with concern in her eyes and Malice just went along with it.

Malice: Ok I won’t tell.

Saria: Thank you.

Saria wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him even though he told her not too.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment