Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Betrayal

This is the first chapter of Legend Of Zelda:Warriors Of The Forgotten Past.

Chapter 11 - Betrayal

Chapter 11 - Betrayal
As they released one another. Link came threw the brush to see them.

Link: What the hell do you think you are doing with him Saria?

Saria: Nothing...why is it any of your concern any ways?

Link: Because you are not going to be around this trash.

Malice: Trash huh? Well lets see how this peice of trash fights against a wimp such as yourself.

Malice pulled out his axe. He rushed towards Link and swung at him, but Link dodged and came back with a furious strike to the face. As the blood started pouring out of Malice's forehead it started to go into his eye. Malice went into blind rage the second the he saw his blood. He started swinging his axe rapidly everywhere that is able. Link scared took off with Saria with him.

Saria: Link let go of me. Malice HELP!

The second that Malice heared her scream he wiped away the blood from his up eye and took off after Link. As he almost caught up to him, Malice was snaged into his own trap. As he went up into the branches he took out a dagger and cut himself free, but as he landed he looked around to see that Saria and Link was gone. He ran towards the opening of the forest and brish and saw that Siano and Pyrist was still there.

Malice: Siano what the hell happened?

Siano: Hey man don't get mad at me. Link woke up and saw that Saria was gone and so were you and he went looking for you.

Malice: And now I can not find niether of them.

Siano: Well this is an open field so we could possible spot him from a good distance.

Malice: Or he could have still hid in the forest.

Siano: Your true about that...well what are we gonna do?

Malice: Siano you look in the eastern part of the forest Pyrist you stay here and yell if you see them and I will look in the western part of the forest.

Siano: Is it smart to split up like that?

Malice: Maybe not, but right now we got to because if he is planning to kill her then we need not to waste time.

Siano: Ok lets go.

They split apart from one another and went on the search. They all ended up in traps that was sat up by Link but Siano and Malice was able to break free, but they heard Pyrist scream from the distance as the arrived there Link was about ready to kill her but was stopped by Malice. He grabbed Link's swords and ripped it out of his hands, but on top of that Malice's hand was cut to pieces. Link went to take off but was stopped by Siano. Siano kicked Link across the skull that knocked him out. As he went crashing to the ground Link's tried to stop his fall but he busted his head wide open on a rock. Malice went to check on Link carefully. He walked up and Link was not moving. He checked to see if Link had I pulse but he didn't. Malice bent his head down in disappointment. Link was killed when he busted his head on the rock. Malice kicked Link's corpse and sent him flying into the nearby river. Malice heard Saria crying in a hollowed out tree nearby and went to check on her. He saw her tied up with thorns wrapped around her wrist. He took them off while still bleeding from the sword to the hand and the thorns made it worse. Siano went and took Pyrist back to the camp site and Malice picked Saria up and took her back to the camp site also. She was still crying and bleeding badly. Malice looking at her worried not knowing what to do. He remembered a technique that he learned. He ripped some clothed from his pants and wrapped it around her wounds tight enough to stop the bleeding but loose enough not to hurt her.

Malice: Siano go back to the river and get some water to clean these wounds.

Siano: Ok.

Siano darted back into the forest with a pail. Malice looking at his hands then back at Saria's wrist.

Malice: What was he planning to do to you?

Saria: He was gonna kill me for being around you.

Malice cutiosly wripped off some cloth agian from his pants to use it as a rag then some more to wrap around his hands.

Malice: It just don't seem like Link to do this kinda stuff.

Siano returned with the bucket of water and placed it near Malice. Malice started washing Saria's wounds and he took a wet rag and placed it around her wounds once agian. She started to cry a little bit. She looked up at Malice and hugged him. Tears started to pour from her eyes. Surprised he put on of his hand on her back and tilted her head up with the other one and kissed her. As they released on another her face was flushed and she stopped crying. Her face still turning red, she smiled and and placed her chin on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around him. Later unto the night, every one was beside of the fire with one another. Saira and Malice was laying down on the ground looking up unto the stars. There wounds healed Malice was stroking her hair with his hands. Her hand laying on his chest while listening to the fire crackel, the wind blow, and the stars a glistening.

Saria: Malice I am getting a little bit cold could you go get me a blanket please.

Malice: Yeah.

Malice got up and went into the tent and got her a


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment