Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue



It was all his fault........It's his fault that my friends were killed.It's his fault that I have nothing to live for.It's his fault.....for everything thats happened to me.I'll never forget the day he destroyed my life.It was a day like any other.We were all relaxing at the beach,no worries in the world.That was when he made his move.He appeared in one of his old crafts,the Egg Carrier.He launched what seemed like an endless barrage of rockets.I managed to escape,but when the barrage ended and he left.There was all my friends,laying there,lifeless.I then mad a vow that I would kill him for what he had done.So I then left the destroyed beach and ran to Station Square.It was still intact for the time being.A ran down the streets searching for the only one who wasnt at the beach,Shadow.I couldnt find him,so I decided to try and stop Eggman myself.

I waited for several hours on top o a building,waiting.I then saw the Egg Carrier,already had it's laser cannon charged and ready to fire.I ran down the building,ran up another,and launched into myself into the sky.Eggman spotted me and had already formulated a plan.When I got up to the Egg Carrier.He fired the laser cnnon's giant blast of energy at me.I was hit and was sent flying at least 60 miles away.

When I woke up,I could see the remains of what Station Square used to be.I clenched my fists in anger.But I was a little worried about Shadow.I was hoping he made it out okay.I then turned in opposite direction and started walking away from the remains of Station Square.It was like I was walking away from my past at that moment,and all I could think about was killing Eggman.I also was wondering if I could even stop him.I was hoping that my anger wouldnt distract me.

After a few minutes of walking,I stopped and looked back.I could no longer see the ruins of Station Square.I must've jugged instead of walked.I turned back and looked down
and saw a shadow of a different being.I looked up and there was Metal Sonic,4 feet away from me.The jet on his back fired up and he charged at me.Before I could do anything,I felt a strong pain across my eye.He had gotten to me faster than I thought.I turned around and saw Metal Sonic with a Chaos Emerald.When I got a look at the Chaos Emerald,it wasnt like any other Chaos Emerald,it was black.Metal Sonic used Chaos Control and jumped up into the sky.He then disappeared.

A week past and the wound on my eye turned into a scar.In that week,I had made to swords with scraps of metal I found on my journey to find Eggman.My hair had changed and so had my color.My spikes and fused so I only had to spikes on my head.I had also turned a lighter shade of blue.I figured that this would be my new look for awhile and I accepted it.I would no longer be known as Sonic the Hedgehog.From now on...Im Sonic 2.0.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on December 27, 2006, 1:14:45 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxkoooooooooool......

Ila-Sweet on December 25, 2006, 5:24:36 AM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetWhoa......
what she said.....
AWSUM!!!!

VIRUS123 on December 24, 2006, 8:24:54 AM

VIRUS123 on
VIRUS123whoa......'o' dude this iz............. AWESOME!!!!