Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Sparks Town

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 2 - Sparks Town

Chapter 2 - Sparks Town
Chapter Two




4 days ha passed when we finaly got to Sparks Town.We were so tired from all the running we did.The only time we stopped for a rest was on the first day,we ran the rest of the days.We decided to camp out for awhile before we started searching for Shadow.We thought that when we got our energy back,it would be easier to find Shadow.So we found a spot about 34 feet away from Sparks Town,and fell asleep.

We woke up several hours later.When I stood up,i look up at the sky.The was already setting.As soon as I saw the sky,I sped off into Sparks Town,leaving Sparky in the dust.
I soon found my self in the center of Sparks Town.I then started asking people if they saw a black hedgehog,but all I kept getting was things like,"Yeah,he found a Chaos Emerald" or "Sorry,but no I havent seen him". Until I came to a man in all white,I asked him and he said, "Yes I have,he left Sparks Town about 2 days ago". I was stunned,to think I came to Sparks Town to find Shadow...and he left 2 days ago.I was a little irratated when I finally found out what happened to Shadow.

The man then said something else"if your looking for him,he said something about going back to his home...his home was called,uhhh,Space Colony ARK or something like that". I was then suprised. About 5 seconds after he said that,I was already back at the camping spot.I grabbed Spark and we started charging towards the next town to find something that could send us into space.

I already know what I need to get to Shadow,but the only one I know who has one is Metal Sonic,and it's gonna be pretty hard finding him.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on December 27, 2006, 1:18:11 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxsweet

VIRUS123 on December 25, 2006, 3:25:06 AM

VIRUS123 on
VIRUS123SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___________________________________^
and im not just sayin this because im joor friend!