Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part One

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 3 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part One

Chapter 3 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part One
We were on our way to find Metal Sonic and to get that black Chaos Emerald.I knew it wouldnt be easy.Metal Sonic was always a metalic pain in the butt when he had the power of a Chaos Emerald.I was also thinking about how he got a black Chaos Emerald,there were only 7 Chaos Emeralds along with the Master Emerald.I was guessing that Eggman figured out a way to make Chaos Emeralds.

After several hours of running,we came to a part of the land that turned from a grassy feild,to a flat waste land.When I stepped on to it.I felt a strange feeling surge through my body.Like a jolt of electricity suddenly struck me.
When we were on the waste land,we never ran,we wanted to walk to see if we could find anything unusual.

I could see jet streams in the sky.They were huge,so I presumed they belonged to the Egg Carrier.We followed the jet streams for an hour and walked at least 4 miles.All of a sudden,I could see a small amount of light charging towards us,I couldnt figure out what it was until it got closer.And at that moment,I suddenly knew that it was Metal Sonic.He had his arm infront of him,his sharp fingers pointed directly at me.When he was 2 feet away from me,and his sharp fingers ready to slash,I grabbed his wrist,jumped up and slammed him down on the ground.I then jumped 4 feet away and unsheathed my swords.

Metal Sonic stood up and glared at me with his red eyes.I readied myself for attack,he then started laughing."Sonic,you pathetic fool" said Meatal Sonic "Im gonna destroy you with one blow with the black Chaos Emerald" His chest opened up and he took out the black Chaos Emerald.Dark energy then started to surround him,it kept getting bigger and bigger until it was 24 feet in diameter.The enery then turned solid black,and Metal Sonic caused a huge explosion that was bigger then a atom bomb's explosion.I thought it was all over,I thought I was gonna die,but all of a sudden..... TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VIRUS123 on December 25, 2006, 4:26:27 AM

VIRUS123 on
VIRUS123WHOA!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!