Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part Two

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 4 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part Two

Chapter 4 - Battle for the Black Chaos Emerald Part Two
Suddenly Sparky jumped infront of me and his whole body started to glow white.When the black exploion hit him,it desentagrated.When it was completely gone,Sparky looked back at me and smirked.See,I can do something besides just tag along and talk.Metal Sonic looked irratated since his plan to destroy me failed.He soon charged at us.Sparky jumped out of the way,I grabbed Metal Sonic's hand and cut off his arm with one of my swords.

He jumped back and looked at his cut off limb.He red eyes glowed even more red than usual.He was pretty mad at what I did.His other fist clenched shut and he charged at me once again.I stood up and charged at him as well.When our bodies met,I grabbed his head,jumped up and slammed it into the ground.He jerked up to his feet and he kicked me in the gut.I was sent flying 50 feet away.I didnt think he was that powerful.So I tightened my grip on my sword handles and ran at him,going at least 200 mph.He used Chaos Control and disappeared when I was close to him.He reappeared behind me,my eyes shifted back and I made my body turn around.I then slashed him in the chest with one of my swords and stabbed him in the chest with the other.

He fell to his knees."No.....theres no way it can end like this" said Metal Sonic. "To bad...it just did" I said. I slashed down and my sword's blade went half way through his head.Metal Sonic red eyes disappeared and he fell on his chest.I then took the black Chaos Emerald from his hand."Come on Sparky,lets get going,we need to find Shadow." I said. "You got it!" yelled Sparky.He ran to me and touched my shoulder.Then I used Chaos Control and we were transported
to Space Colony ARK.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

VIRUS123 on December 25, 2006, 6:57:44 AM

VIRUS123 on
VIRUS123NICE DUDE!!!!!!!!