Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - ARK:Metal or Lifeform

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 5 - ARK:Metal or Lifeform

Chapter 5 - ARK:Metal or Lifeform
The Chaos Control soon transported us to Space Colony ARK.It was dark and quiet,and that was pretty weird.Last time I was here,it was an active space station.But now,it looks like it hasnt been touched for years.Me and Sparky soon started walking down the corridors of the ARK.Looking for any sign of Shadow.

We soon came to a large metal door.It was bolted shut and it was different from all the other doors.Sparky and I tried to bust it down,but it was basicly invincible.We were thinking of giving up when we suddenly we heard a small crash,opposite of us.

We quickly turned around and ran as fast as we could down the hallway.I was hoping that the crash was a good thing,maybe it was Shadow.When we reached the end of the hallway,the wall infront of us had been blasted through.We jumped through the hole in the wall and there,we saw Shadow.I ran up to him and the next thing I knew,there was cut across my chest.I looked at the cut,then I looked back at Shadow.I then figured out that it wasnt him,it was something covered in metal.His left hand was covered with blood from my cut.I when I finaly sumed up the results,I had not found Shadow,but something like Metal Sonic."So,you found me,I wasnt expecting you guys to be here" said the metal stranger.

"Who.....are you?" asked Sparky "Why..Im Metal Shadow" said Metal Shadow "What have you done with the real Shadow?" I asked "I took him down in one blow" said Metal Shadow. "WHAT??!!" I yelled

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment