Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Dark 2.0. VS The Imposter

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 6 - Dark 2.0. VS The Imposter

Chapter 6 - Dark 2.0. VS The Imposter
"How.....could you just....kill him" I said "Simple....with this"said Metal Shadow.2 Chaos Emeralds then appeared around his body."Hmmm...great.More Chaos Emeralds"I said "2 against 1,thats hardly fair." "Stop complaining,your not gonna die...yet." said Metal Shadow

The 2 Chaos Emeralds he had suddenly began to glow.After that,they sunk into Metal Shadow's body and he glew red and yellow."Heh heh heh,lets take care of your little white friend over there" he said happily. He pointed his fingers at Sparky and his fingers shot out and stabbed through Sparky's body."Gh....." said Sparky.And that was the last word he said.He then fell to the ground and his body desentagrated into a white mist and dissapeard.

I stood there looking at Metal Shadow,my body then began to burn with rage.I tightened my grip on the black Chaos Emerald and it began to crack.About 7 seconds later,the black Chaos Emerald busted.Black energy sunk into my body and my whole body changed.My pupiles turned black,my eyes turned red,and my hair turned a dark shade of blue.

I knew that I wasnt 2.0. any more.I was Dark 2.0. The powers of 1000 suns started to surge through my body.And at that moment,I charged at Metal Shadow,my arms turned into blades of energy,and I cut him in half.Metal Shadow started laughing,and then his body regenerated and it looked like I didnt even put a scratch on him.

Metal Shadow's arms then extended,grabbed me,and threw me into the wall.He then charged at me and stabbed me in both of the arms.I yelled in pain and kicked him in the chest and sent him flying 40 feet back.His body healed it's self once again.

He teleported appeared behind me and stabbed me in the back and his hand came out the other side of my body.He took his hand out.I screamed in pain once again and fell to my knees.Metal Shadow then raised up his arm,and then all of a sudden....... TO BE CONTINUED

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment