Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Shadow Strikes Back

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 7 - Shadow Strikes Back

Chapter 7 - Shadow Strikes Back
All of a sudden,a blast shot through Metal Shadow's head.At first I didnt know what was going on,until I looked behind him.And there he was,Shadow the Hedgehog,standing on a pile of steel that a busted wall formed into."Hm...Sonic,I knew one day I would have to save your tail.but we'll talk later,first I have to turn this imposter into scrap metal." said Shadow. "Your gonna regret that" said Metal Shadow. Metal Shadow then made his hands shoot out from his wrists and they headed straight for Shadow.Shadow grabbed the chains the hands were connected to and pulled Metal Shadow towards him.He then kicked Metal Shadow in the head and made a huge dent.

Shadow pulled the chains and ripped off both his arms."What the...why cant I regenerate?!!!!" yelled Metal Shadow."Oh...dont you need these to give you the power to regenerate?" said Shadow as he held up the 2 Chaos Emeralds Metal Shadow once had."Oh.....crap" said Metal Shadow "but it doesnt matter...i dont need them." Metal Shadow then began to laugh "I can take you both down in one blow...by turning my body and the whole ARK into a bomb."Metal Shadow's body turned pure red and the whole ARK began to shake. "Oh no....Sonic we gotta get outta here" said Shadow as he ran over to Sonic.Shadow then made the emeralds spin around Sonic and heal all his wounds.Sonic had also reverted back to normal 2.0.

"Wh-...what happened?" I asked "No time to explain,gotta go,bomb,ARK,both bombs...YOU GET THE PICTURE RIGHT??!!" asked Shadow. I slowly nodded my head.Shadow grabbed my wrist and used Chaos Control to send us back to Earth.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment