Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Partners Forever

This is a story about how Eggman killed all of Sonic's friends.Except for Shadow.Sonic has a new look and he's out to get revenge on Eggman.

Chapter 9 - Partners Forever

Chapter 9 - Partners Forever
It wasnt long before me and Sparky were in the next town.It was a small town,but we managed to find what we needed.After we were packed ready,we set off again to find Eggman.

Along the way,we came across a huge crater.I thought it was created by a meteor.When I looked back at Sparky,he was gone.I then saw him sliding down of the crater.I was annoyed at him for not telling me what he was going to do,but I decided to forget about it and started sliding down the crater as well.When we both reached the bottom,we started looking around.

About 30 minutes of searching,I was thinking about giving up,but when I was headed towards the side of the crater to climb out,I tripped over something soft.I then stood up to see what I tripped over.

It was orange and had a little bit of white on it.I then turned it over and I couldnt believe my eyes.It was Tails!He was unconsious,but it was Tails!When Sparky came over to see,he was suprised as well."Hey,isnt that your old friend Tails?" asked Sparky "YEAH!!!!" I yelled. I then picked up Tails and me and Sparky jumped out of the crater.

About 5 hours past before Tails started to wake up.When his eyes were opened all the way,he looked at me."S-.....Sonic?Is that you?" asked Tails "You know it is" I answered. "I thought you were obliterated like the others" said Tails "Im only alive because I hopped in Cyclone and flew off." "No,Im alive because theres nothing in the world that can out run me." I said "Heh heh,Im so glad your here.I thought I was going to have to save the world all by myself" said Tails. "YOU????!!!!!!,SAVE THE WORLD!!!!????" I yelled before I started laughing. "Yeah,I could never save the world all by myself" said Tails.

After awhile,we all fell asleep,happy as can be........

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment