Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Truth About Flying Purple People Eaters!

When I'm bored...THIS is what happens. I have decided to create this um..."story" to show you all how psycho a person can be! :D

Chapter 1 - Truth About Flying Purple People Eaters!

Chapter 1 - Truth About Flying Purple People Eaters!

   One day, I, the almighty and powerful MarshmallowNinja (wow I have a long user name...) decided to...*dramatic pause* EAT BREAKFAST!! [crowd in background] GASP! NOOOO!! *faint*  [back to me narrator (me)] MWAHAHAHA! YES!! She went into the kitchen and there she saw the flying purple people eater dragging out food from the fridge. For a seconds she stood there in shock and screamed "IS IT REALLY YOU?!?!" The flying purple people eater turned around and looked at her (me). With hunger in his eyes he asked, "Do you know where any purple people are? I am terribly hungry." She (I) was confused so she couldn't resist asking another question. "You eat purple people? I thought you were called the flying purple people eater because your'e purple?" The flying purple people eater replyed, "Nonsense! I'm purple with yellow polka dots! Not plain old purple!"

  I was amazed that I did not know that sooner. I then got frustrated because he had made the kitchen a mess, so i threw marshmallow peeps at him and he ran swiftly out the door. He was then in bed sick all week because it turns out that he is allergic to marshmallow peeps.  [people who are purple] *celebrate*  [narrator] *throws shoe at them* KEEP QUIET IM TRYING TO TYPE THIS STORY!! After all that was taken care of and her breakfast was eaten, she decided to take a walk through the city.  She put on her shoes and headed out the door and she ended up stepping on....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment