Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intronomical on Genesis 7666

It's real.

Chapter 1 - Intronomical on Genesis 7666

Chapter 1 - Intronomical on Genesis 7666
I dislike 'm. What the hell did they know; I am one of the programmers.
People are risking their lives in mines to deliver the resources for them toys!
On the other hand: Who can blame them? What the hell do they know? What the hell did their parents know?
What does anyone know, about 'Zeus Inc.'? A miniscule foundation that controls the entire world.
B.V., within B.V., within Inc., Corp.; it all came 'down', to 'Zeus Inc.'.
The Media, jounalism, politics, employers, the unions; all were legaly a part of Zeus Inc. In the end.
Mister Chairman's a polition in some small country, running the lot. Following a prince, none the less.
Mark ye: Death, is the founder of everything!
Us knoweth Us, ever since Romulus. Even before that: Wich Neanderthaler, Cro-Magnon - monkey if you'd like -, understood at first, and took 'Power'?
The Law's absolute...
Understand? Mister 'Baphometh' appeared in your dreams, and sub-consiousness knew thus the more!
Prove it! Most of the time, you forget... your dreams.
Consiousness walking around, asking itself: What am I doing? Why did I do what I did?

I program ideas. That's how it works. I think and consider; Mister 'Baphometh' walks away with it and implements.
The Grand Implementor.
I thought of 'Petra' for him, at the time.

At the time of Nebuchadnezer, things went wrong:


I refused.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment