Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Nami x Vivi a kind of teaser to my german fanfiction Desert Children. I will do an english version of it.Nami left the mugiwaracrew and lives together with Vivi in Arbana....

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


It was a terrible hot day in Yuuba. My feet were burning while I took place in the sand with care. Finally, while the sun went down I watched the desert. The air was flickering, caused by the heat around the oasis. But Vivi told me once that Yuuba was the coolest place around Arabasta. I sighed heavily and searched the water-bag, at best I wanted to drink the whole liquid - but than I sighed and took just a few sips. My throat felt so dry that it nearly hurt. So why the hell was I used to spend my whole life in the desert? Compared to Vivi who grew up in Arabasta I used to know the climatic of Cocoyashi, it wasn't really hot there. I sighed and sunk into the warm sand, watched the sundown - the blood red sky with that flashy white circle. Also a few stars began to appear.



To be honest - I really loved the sunsets of the deserts. But this was all. The climatic terms were hell to me because I haven't been used to it my whole life. Although we had horses to cross the desert we had to move on the ground - even horses weren't able to run the whole day surrounded by these temperatures. So I began to think about some things. How long did we travel around? Nearly five months? My thoughts were so heavy and I had to stifle a yawn. I closed my eyes. The cold wind of the desert palmed my face with care. I think it was the first time for weeks that I began to smile lightly. The sounds next to me let me assume that Vivi unsaddled her horse to take the saddle as a kind of pillow. She also was the one who had the blankets.



“It won't get that cold tonight…”, Vivi whispered and sat down next to me. “Sure… whatever you say…” My voice was low and sounded throaty. Finally she noticed that I didn't feel well and turned her face to mine. “Nami? What's wrong with you?” Her fingers slipped tenderly trough my orange hair, I sighed with goodwill. It was so difficult to tell her, I was sure to hurt her with these words. “… Somehow I miss that stupid Luffy… the stupid swordsman… the whole stupid crew…”, I whispered and smiled absently. “So do I, Nami-chan… but we took that decision to spend our live together. I can understand that you want to go back - but you know that I can't go with you…” - “I know, Koi… I know…” I replied slowly. “But I can't stand the heat of the day… the cold of the night… it has nothing to do with you.” Vivi smiled. It was her all-known smiling which surprised me and so I forced myself to a weak smile. She noticed and placed her head on my chest. Slowly I embraced her, watched the stars around us. It seemed like we laid in a bed of stars, the moon as our guide. Like Vivi was able to read my thoughts she began to giggle. “I like your poetic mood…”, she whispered. “How do you…” I wanted to ask her, but then she pulled out a little book with leather-cover of her bag. It was my book where I wrote down information about the desert for my map. But there were also impressions of the desert caught in words and poems. A soft smile flit over her lips while she began to read loud.



My eyes are searching water in the desert,

my feet are bearing thirst for such long time.

I was falling and broke down

Got up and wanted to win

Because I taste the sea won't be too far.



It's so difficult to find the tracks in sand

Because dust and storm will take my sight

But like a warm and tender summer rain

You're raining on my life - like a host of drops on heated stone…



She shut down the book silently while she watched my glare. A slight blush was on my face while our eyes met each other. “I know… I tell it too rarely to you, Nami…”, she whispered, I enjoyed her nearness. “It's no big deal Koi… I know it every single day… with every gaze of you… every touch and every move. You are my endless journey, Vivi. And I won't regret it…” With the back of my hand I stroke her cheek; she sighed and snuggled against my body. Carefully I pulled the blanket over us. “When will we arrive again in Arbana?”, I asked nearly loud less. “In a few weeks…”, she muttered and stroke my hair. “Finally… I'm glad to have a soft bed again…” Vivi had to take care not to burst out laughing. “The desert doesn't seem to be comfortable enough for you, hu?” - “Not really…”, I replied with a grin on my face. She looked up to my face. Oh, how I love those deep blue eyes…



Our lips met for a hungry kiss, a kiss we had to spare for so long. Finally Vivi stopped while her lips began to explore my neck. With a deep sigh I closed my eyes and let it happen. “I love you, Vivi…”, I whispered, loud enough that was able to hear it. For a moment there was silence, just the howl of the wind was the music we used to dance together. “I love you too, Nami…”, she replied and came closer to my face. “What about your father? Did you tell him already?” Vivi blinked and smiled quite helpless. “Not yet… but I will tell him when we arrive… I promise…” She wanted to sound optimistic, but her gaze betrayed her. “It will be difficult… I know… I'm sure he wanted you to have a king by your side…” The princess seemed helpless to me. “Please… don't say such things. Together we went through hell - my father won't be the biggest problem. Crocodile was definitely our greatest troublemaker.” - “Yeah… you're right… But let's talk about that tomorrow… it's time to get some sleep…”, I answered tired and yawned. Vivi watched me curiously before she smiled again. “Ok…” A soft and tender kiss sealed my lips, before I embraced my princess to watch over her sleep… because the desert was dangerous. But I always risked my life for Vivi - because I know she loves me…


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neko_King on May 12, 2006, 1:17:19 PM

Neko_King on
Neko_Kingone phrase....continue it please. And by seeing how good you write stories, can you comment on mine? I just ask you to leave the comment on the story, not my profile.