Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Forces of nature

Nami x Vivi One-shot. Contains WAFF and Shoujo-ai. Rated: PG-13+

Need to collect ideas :P

Chapter 1 - Forces of nature

Chapter 1 - Forces of nature
I tried to raise my head.

Everything was covered in dust.

The sandstorm was raging for hours and I felt the dust particles hurting in my eyes. Swearing like a trooper I wiped my face, causing more pain. Sometimes I had to consider about the fact why Vivi never spoke a word in such situations. Like now. She cowered in front of her horse, paling the mare’s nostril, speaking in a low voice to her. My horse laid on the hard and stony ground, muttering like I did. I caught myself smiling about that fact.

“Seems like Horus is the same pessimistic type like you…”

I looked to the princess who was giggling softly.

“Oh yeah, funny. We’re caged into that fracking storm for hours. And I don’t think that it will stop over night.”

Finally Vivi stood up, getting nearer to my appearance.

“Don’t worry, Nami. There will be no other way than spending the night in this cave. Otherwise we would die in this storm. Not really a good option, isn’t it?”

I shook my head absently while I looked at my hands. The skin looked like a cliffy landscape, marked from the climatic terms. Also it was tanned, often enough I had sunburns like calentures. But when time went by I was getting used to it. Dust penetrated my lounges and I had to stifle an intense coughing. Vivi’s gaze turned worrying into my direction while she lifted her cape to cover my body. Thankful I tried to smile but coughing turned my mime into an indefinable grimace.

Without a word she pulled me deeper into the cave. It wasn’t pretty high, but lead deep enough to escape the forces of nature. I could hear the stomping of our horses hooves, which echoed in the lair loudly. There was a moment of slight angst inside me. Vivi noticed and ran her fingers trough my clotty hair.

“We’re save here. Don’t worry.”
“I’m not worried…”

For a single moment she seemed to believe me, while she rested her back against the cold stonewall. I also leaned back and listened to the wind whistling outside.

“I hope this journey ends as soon as possible. We had so many sandstorms that we even could create a new country with the sand in our clothes…”

Vivi had to put her hand before her mouth not to burst out laughing.

“Nami, that’s common here. I don’t know a day were it wasn’t stormy at all!”
“Geez… you don’t take me serious, Koi…”

She watched me curiously before her face was getting closer to mine. I tried to read in her eyes what she was thinking about. But this time I wasn’t able to define her gaze. Her hands palmed my cheeks like she tried to cheer me up. I closed my eyes, concentrated myself to her soft skin. I always wondered why her hands weren’t affected by the heat like mine. Also she wasn’t tanned like me; her skin was so pale like china although she lived in that country since her birth. I blinked into her direction, watched her action, her sweet, nearly childish smile.

“I take you serious, Nami! You are a part of me. I also would insult myself, not only you…”

With my fingers I drew the outline of her lips, closed my eyes again. I liked that feeling underneath the fingertips. They felt moist and tempting. I couldn’t resist them and if there ever was a fight, I lost it with pleasure.

Without a sound our lips met for a tender kiss. With a soft embrace I pulled her body to mine, snuggling with a satisfied sigh while ending the fondling.

“I love you, Vivi…”

She smiled. That was all she did. But it was even more precious to me than any word of her.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

scooter_girl_Haruko on July 13, 2006, 11:26:03 AM

scooter_girl_Haruko on
scooter_girl_Harukovery touching. this is awsome!