Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arriving in Tokyo

A new girl to Tokyo, Miharo Yutsuko learns about Angelic Layer. And goes on to earn the nickanme the Third Prodigy.

Chapter 1 - Arriving in Tokyo

Chapter 1 - Arriving in Tokyo
Disclaimer: Me not own Angelic Layer or any of the characters! but I do own Miharo and her Angel! THEY MINE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miharo walked along down the streets of Tokyo. She was coming to live with her uncles, Chief Mihara and Ohjiro, since she had no other family. Her parents had died in a car crash. Apparently, her uncle made toys for Piffle Princess.

While walking towards the Piffle Princess building, she stopped to see the battle between Angel Hikaru and Angel Athena.

"They're so pretty, I wonder what they are...."

But then she continued walking.

"Uncle Mihara?" She asked, poking her head inside the Authorized Personnel Only room. "Are you in here?"

"Is that you, Mihara?"

"Yes. Hey, what were those pretty dolls I saw on the big TV?"

"Those are some of the toys I make. Angelic Layer. Do you want one?"

"Oh, yes! Of course!"

He took Miharo downstairs to the toy store level. He showed her everything she'd need and paid for it all. Then they went back upstairs and he told his assistant Ogata to go find Ohjiro, that they were going to make an angel.

"Well, what if I can't find him?"

"DIE!"

Miharo laughed as Ogata ran off.

"Do you always treat your assistant like that?"

"Heh...most times."

Ogata came back with Ohjiro soon enough. He had brought Wizard with him.

"Welcome to Tokyo, Mihara-chan. So, you want to make an Angel?"

Mihara nodded.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment