Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Angel Mitsukai

A new girl to Tokyo, Miharo Yutsuko learns about Angelic Layer. And goes on to earn the nickanme the Third Prodigy.

Chapter 2 - Angel Mitsukai

Chapter 2 - Angel Mitsukai
"Well," Ohjiro said, looking through the stuff Chief Mihara had gotten for her, "you have plenty to work with. Open the Angel Egg over there, by the sink."

Miharo picked up the egg and walked over to the sink. She opened it carefully.

"Now wash it off with warm water and dry it with a soft towel," Ohjiro instructed.

When she was finished, she came back over with the far-from-finished Angel.

"Now what?"

Ohjiro handed her the package of Angel hair.

"Pick a color and a style. Then put it on him or her."

She chose green hair and cut it to look like Angel Hikaru's hair.

"Ahh, we've seen that style before. I suppose you saw Angel Hikaru battling on TV?"

"So that was her name...? She was a pretty angel, like the one she was fighting."

Ohjiro constructed the machine for her.

"Put her in here, and pick a name."

Miharo placed the Angel inside. "Mitsukai."

Angel Mitsukai opened her eyes and looked up at Miharo.

"Nice choice," Chief Mihara said, his mouth full of ramen.

"Now pick what she will be built for, and her weight."

"Umm.... Lightweight, for speed. I want her to be fast."

"Then you will need this fabric," Ohjiro said, handing her a package of fabrics as the Angel's body changed.

Miharo began to sew an outfit out of green, black, white, and gold fabric. She placed it on Mitsukai, who looked like Hikaru now except she was green instead of red and pink. Her gloves didn't have the gold part on them and they started just above the wrist.

"I can tell Angel Hikaru inspired you, Miharo," Ohjiro said, laughing.

"She was pretty, but green is better!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angelic_ris0027 on January 3, 2006, 6:46:40 PM

angelic_ris0027 on
angelic_ris0027hey, where's the other part?