Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Daleks Part 1: The Best of a Mime's World

Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).

Chapter 1 - The Daleks Part 1: The Best of a Mime's World

Chapter 1 - The Daleks Part 1: The Best of a Mime's World
(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Sonic: Tails, how long does the probe find the Daleks?

Tails: 12 minutes, sir.

A pause.

Tails: Sir, we lost contact with the probe.

Sonic: Set course for the location of that probe. Engage!

The Entertize enters warp drive.

(setting: Entertize Rouge's Quarters)

Rouge, wearing a black ninja hood and a blue mask (that covered her nose and mouth) over her Starfleet uniform. A door chimes.

Rouge: Come in.

Knuckles enters.

Knuckles: Rouge, I wanted to say hi.

Rouge: Oh, Knuckles.

Knuckles: I was in engineering when Amy and Cream is running a complete diagonastic on the probes before we lost contact.

Rouge: What did the probe found?

Knuckles: Something cube-shaped.

Rouge: Cubed-shaped?!

Knuckles: Yes, cubed-shaped. It appears to be a ship of sort. It fired a type of laser beam then the screen went blank.

Rouge: A ship? Is it the Daleks?

Knuckles: Maybe.

Rouge: I'll be on the bridge in a few minutes.

(Setting: Entertize Engineering)

Amy: What have you found?

Cream: Static, just static.

Amy: Show the last transmissions before the probe lost transmission.

The video of a cube-shaped ship which fired a green laser then it was blank.

Cream: Uh, Amy.

Amy: What?

Cream: That cube-shaped ship is a Borg vessel. It's heading for Earth.

Amy tapped her communicator.

Amy: Amy to bridge, we spotted a Borg ship, it's heading directy for sector 001.

(Setting: Entertize Conference Lounge)

Amy: The moment before the probe stopped transmitting, the probe spotted a Borg ship, it is heading for Earth. The Borg fired a cutting beam at the probe at the second it stopped transmitting.

Sally: The Borg destroyed the probe.

Amy: Yes, it is heading towards us any minute, we developed...

Three beeps interrupts Amy's speech.

Shadow: Senior officers report to the bridge, a Borg cube is heading straight towards us.

(Setting: Entertize Bridge)

Sally: Red alert, shields up.

The klaxons ramble.

Tails: Our scanners show the Borg ship is completely ignoring us.

Sally: Hail the Borg, tell them to veer off.

Shadow: No response.

Tails: It appeared that they are veering off.

The Borg ship caught the Entertize with its tractor beam.

Tails: Sir, they are not veering off, they locked us with their tractor beam.

Sally: Fire phasers at the source of the beam.

The Entertize's phasers are fired at the tractor beam source, but no effect.

Shadow: Phasers have no effect.

Sally: Photon torpedoes, full spread. Fire!

The photon torpedoes are fired from the Entertize to the source to the beam, the torpedoes explode but there is no damage at the Borg cube.

Shadow: The torpedoes have no effect either.

Sally: Hail the Borg ship.

Shadow: Hailing.

Sally: This is Captain Sally Acorn of the Federation starship Entertize, deactivate our tractor beam and release our ship, provide us with the location of a Dalek ship.

Borg: [color=]We are the Borg, surrender your ship and you are your crew will be assimilated and your ship will be destroyed and we will provide you with that location once we assimilate Earth.[/color]

Sally: I don't allow that, give us the location now or we will kill you.

Borg: [color=]Death is irrelevant, resistance is futile[/color]

Sally: Cut that transmission.

Suddenly, a Borg drone appears on the bridge, Shadow fires his phaser at the Borg, but a shield assorbed to the phaser blast.

Shadow: They are adapted to our phasers.

Then Espio, Charmy and Vector enter the bridge, Espio throws a ninja star at the Borg. The Borg goes dead. Vector removes all Borg implants then the Borg vanishes.

Sonic: Nice trick, Espio.

Espio: Come to my quarters, Sonic.

Sonic and Espio exit the bridge.

(setting: Entertize Espio's Quarters)

Espio: Let's teach about how to be a mime.

Sonic: Yes.

Espio: No voice. Now you listen to me.

He holds cards and Sonic mimes the actions once Espio said.

Espio: Rope. Scissors. Chair. Table. Duck. Fire. Good, you want to go to the Borg cube. There's a covert operations mission, you will disguise as a Borg cube.

(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Sally is talking with Admiral Chekote.

Sally: There's a possible Borg invasion, Admiral.

Chekote: I have mobilized the fleet of 66 starships including the Enterprise under the command of Captain Jean-Luc Picard to destroy the Borg ship. Picard had experience with the Borg.

Sally: And what if we join?

Chekote: No, continue your mission of discovery, you will not be harmed.

Sally: Understood, Sally out.

(setting: Entertize Corridors)

Sonic dressed as a Borg drone, he mimes Blaze that he is going to the Borg cube. He enters the transporter room.

A short time later...

(setting: Entertize Bridge]

Sally and the rest of her crew is wearing soldier garb.

Sally: Dr. Rotor.

Rotor on the viewscreen, he is in a shuttlecraft.

Rotor: I am going to distract the Borg with micro photon torpedoes.

Sally: We are with you, Rotor.

(setting: Borg Cube)

Sonic, Tails and Amy are exploring the Borg cube.

Amy: We are going to find the information and download it. Mime things to distract the Borg.

Tails and Amy comes to the information console. Amy presses a few buttons. Suddenly, several Borg drone swarm Amy and Tails. Amy and Tails fire their phasers but the Borg adapted. At Tails' sight, a Borg arm comes to his neck, suddenly to Tails, the universe vanished, Tails and Amy regained conciousness, they are Borg drones.

Amy (thinking): Tails, we have to get out of here. I lost my right hand just Captain Hook.

Tails: I will retrieve information.

Amy and Tails comes to the information console, Tails uses his Borg arm on the console for a few minutes.

(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Shadow: We just lost control with the away team.

Sally: Oh, god!

Bunnie: I have a message from Admiral Chekote, the fleet has arrived.

A fleet of sixty starships, a comination of Constitution, Excelsior, Miranda, Oberth, Galaxy, Constellation, Ambassador and Nebula class starships including the Enterprise went out of warp.

Bunnie: Message from Captain Picard, on screen.

Picard: Entertize, we are engaging the Borg. Picard out.

Sally: Rouge, prepare to separate the saucer section. Shadow, you take the saucer section, I, Rouge, Cream, Charmy, Vector, Espio, Antoine, Manic and Sonia will take the battle section.

The Entertize splits in two sections. The battle section fires a barrage of photon torpedoes at the Borg cube. The saucer section fires a full spread of phasers at the Borg cube. The fleet of 66 starships fires phasers at well. The Borg cube locks a Constitution class starship in its tractor beam, it fired a cutting beam at the starship's saucer section, destroying most of the saucer and its bridge dome.

(setting: Enterprise Bridge)

Worf: We lost the New Jersey, the Borg firing on the admiral's ship.

Admiral Chekote's Excelsior class starship was destroyed by a Borg photon torpedo.

Picard: Coletta, take us to the Entertize's battle section.

The Enterprise flies to meet the battle section. The Borg fire lasers at the Nebula class starship and the Constellation class starship, destroying the ships.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Vector: We lost 17 more ships. The Borg have locked on to our saucer section.

Sally: Fire phasers at the Borg.

(setting: Borg Cube)

Amy and Tails have done downloading.

Amy: Transport to the battle section.

Amy and Tails vanish.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Amy and Tails appear.

Sally: Amy, Tails, what have they done to you two.

Amy: Don't shoot, it's us!

Bunnie: We lost four more ships. Message from the Enterprise, they have activated the sensor grid. The Borg have completely ignored us.

Charmy: The problem is. All 65 vessels are been destroyed.

Sally: Report to sickbay, you two.

Amy: But what about Sonic?

Sally: We should get Sonic back.

Manic: The Borg have continued course to sector 001.

A long time later...

(setting: Entertize Transporter Room)

Antoine and Sonia are at the controls. Tails and Amy are back to normal.

Antoine: Once the Borg shields, we should beam Sonic out of there.

Sonia: We will destroy the Borg before Earth will be annihilated.

Antoine: That will be a problem, the explosion will destroy the battle sec...

Tails places his hand at Antoine's mouth.

Tails: The location of the Dalek ship is in the Maurasli sector. We move away from the explosion.

The battle section made it to Earth.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Vector: Captain, the Borg transporting drones to Starfleet Headquarters.

Sally: Oh, no!

(setting: Borg Ship)

Sonic places his Borg arm at the console. The Borg ship attack the battle section.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Antoine: Captain, another hit will destroy the battle section.

Sally: We must transport to the saucer section.

Suddenly the Borg ship is dead.

Charmy: Captain, the Borg drones on Earth have stopped functioning.

Shadow: The problem is that Sonic disable all power sources. We are reading a power surge on the Borg ship, their power core is overloading.

Sally: Tails, get out of here!

The battle section escapes at the Borg ship explodes.

Sally: The Borg is eradicated, set course back to the saucer section's location.

The battle section enters warp drive.

(setting: Entertize Sickbay)

Rotor: Back to business. Putting all my instruments away. It's a surgical thing to do. (suddenly Rotor groans in pain) Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate the doctor! I am the doctor! Exterminate the Time Lord! Destroy the TARDIS! Exterminate Susan, Adric and Ace! Destroy K9! Exterminate! Exterminate!

End of the Daleks Part 1.

"What you're about to do Soran, is no different from when the Borg destroyed your world. They killed millions too, ...including your wife ...and children." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment