Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Daleks Part 2: To Heir is to Becoming Human

Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).

Chapter 2 - The Daleks Part 2: To Heir is to Becoming Human

Chapter 2 - The Daleks Part 2: To Heir is to Becoming Human
(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Clock is ticking. Ticking. Ticking. To Tails and Antoine, time has stopped. Suddenly, Artkis Bulliva steps off the TARDIS after it materializes.

Artkis: Artkis Bulliva from Gallifrey, reporting for duty, ma'am. Me and Adric has brought a new sonic screwdriver.

Sally: Tails and Antoine, you two have holodeck time.

Tails and Antoine: Yes, sir.

Charmy: Captain, this is right location.

(setting: Entertize Captain's Ready Room)

Rotor: No! No! No! Antoine! I am in command of the saucer section.

Antoine: Don't talk to me about this! I am talking about loyality and sacrifice!

Rotor: Now wait a minute! This business about the Daleks... Honestly, I have never understood mysticism -- I'm sorry! But part of me doesn't want you to make a fool of yourself... Understand?

Antoine: I'm not even sure I believe. But if there's even a chance that the Daleks use saucers -- then that is our responsibility. As surely as if it were my own! Captain Sally ordered to me to use the holodeck for my holodeck time...

Rotor: No, Antoine. It's out of the question. Antoine, your life and your career stand for rationality, not intellectual chaos. Keep up this emotional behavior and you'll lose everything. You'll destroy yourself! You understand... (groans in pain) Exterminate! Exterminate!

Antoine: Rotor, what's wrong?

Rotor: Oh nothing, just the word. The Daleks exterminate. They exterminate. (groans in pain) Exterminate! Slower. Slower. Concentrate on one thing. Concentrate.

Antoine: Rotor, let me get you to sickbay.

Rotor: It's no use, Let the record show that the chief engineer of the starship Entertize have voted unanimously to command the saucer section under no circumstances until the Dalek ship appears. Do you understand me, Antoine.

Antoine: Yes... I hear you. I just had to try.

Rotor: Of course... dismissed.

(setting: Entertize Holodeck)

Tails taps his communicator.

Tails: Antoine, I thought you are going to the holodeck.

Antoine: I love to. But I'm in command of the saucer section. Maybe after the Dalek is destroyed or retreats.

Tails: That's fine to me.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Sally: Vector, did you suggest fishing tournament on the holodeck.

Vector: Yes, I did, captain.

Sally: Take that suggestion, Vector.

(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Rotor: I have a message from the battle section. I have a fishing tournament. Exterminate!

A short time later... Rotor is dressed as a fisherman, groaning in pain.

Rotor: Exterminate! Exterminate the doctor!

Antoine: You should go to sickbay.

(setting: Entertize Turbolift)

Sonic: Are you excited to fish with me.

Tails: Yes, Sonic.

They hear a transmission through their communicators.

Antoine's Voice: Starfleet Command, this is U.S.S. Entertize, we are going to intercept the Daleks.

Tails: The transmission is coming from the bridge.

(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Antoine is dressed as a clown sending that transmission, Sonic charges from the turbolift to Antoine, screaming in anger.

Antoine: I sent a message to Starfleet Command. Sonic, I forgot to tell you. The Daleks is communicating with Rotor. (sobs, blows nose)

Sonic: The Daleks are communicating with Rotor?! Rotor is now a heir to the Daleks. (sobs, blows nose)

Tails: Heir to the daleks?! Rotor wants to exterminate the crew and the Doctor! (sobs, blows nose)

Antoine: They will exterminate the Doctor! They are going to destroy the TARDIS! (sobs, blows nose)

Sonic: They are going to destroy the TARDIS! And then, the Entertize. (sobs, blows nose)

Tails: The Entertize will be destroyed! We don't want to be exterminated! (sobs, blows nose)

Antoine: We don't want to be exterminated! We will kill Rotor to just a chops of bacon! (sobs, blows nose)

Sonic, Tails and Antoine: Wahhhhhh! (sobs, blows noses)

(setting: Entertize Sickbay)

Rotor: Dalek ship, this is Doctor Rotor in command of the saucer section.

Dalek: We understand, Rotor.

Rotor: I want you to destroy the Doctor and the battle section.

Dalek: We will first destroy the Doctor then destroy the battle section.

Rotor: End transmission.

A long time later...

(setting: Entertize Boxing Ring)

Rotor: No, don't! I swear!

Sally: But you have to! We want Artkis to win.

Rotor: Okay.

Rotor enters the ring.

Announcer: In this corner, we have a greatest Time Lord from Galifrey, Artkis Bulliva, also known as the Doctor!

Artkis stands up.

Artkis: Thanks, K9.

Announcer: And in this corner, we have a chief medical officer, physican, surgeon and protologist: Rotor! Get ready to fight!

Artkis punches Rotor, they fight until Rotor is KO'd.

Announcer: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!

Artkis: I won! Do you say that, Adric.

Adric: I see that, Artkis.

Rotor: The doctor's extermination failed. Come exterminate me.

(Setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Mina: Artkis won. Rotor is not.

Amy: That's because Rotor lost.

Artkis: Blaze the Cat, the Daleks are coming to kill me.

Blaze: I'm afraid so, Arktis.

Artkis: Susan baby, I sense the Daleks are here.

Susan: Grandpa, they are here.

Sonic: No, Rotor says they are going to exterminate him.

Tails: Rotor's gonna die.

Antoine: They are going to kill Rotor to a chops of bacon.

Sonic, Tails and Antoine sobs.

Blaze: ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT! There is some sort of communications beacon installed inside of Rotor's brain. That's why the Daleks are communicating with Rotor. We will need to get it out. This procedure will be drastic. Shadow, you go to the Dalek ship and make it change course. Artkis, you take command of the battle section.

(Interior: Entertize Bridge)

Rotor: Saucer to battle section. Well, I feel safe to be exterminated. Saucer to battle section.

He hears turbolift doors open. He turns around, to find Charmy, Sonic and Tails, phasers drawn, they are wearing green surgical scrubs and white dust masks.

Rotor: Mina, take them down...

The phasers shot Rotor. Tails places Rotor on a table.

Blaze: This won't hurt a bit, Rotor.

(Interior: Entertize Shuttlebay)

They carry Rotor to the shuttlecraft. Sonic is at the controls. The shuttle flies to the battle section.

(Interior: Entertize Sickbay)

Blaze is dressed in a doctor's suit and a white dust mask. She holds a clipboard.

Blaze (in a English accent): Hmmmm! Hmmm! Hmmm! The procedure is very expensive and dangerous. But this patients needs a treatment. The hanging on the ceiling. Very impressive. Antoine, play the tape.

Antoine, wearing green scrubs and white dust mask, plays a tape recorder.

Blaze: Good, the goggly glasses is very good. All two treatments are successful, these guinea pigs are get in one thing. A mud bath with worms. Play the tape.

They carry Rotor to the mud bath. Antoine plays a tape recorder. The Dalek ship enters the area with the battle section.

Blaze: Vinegar, mustard and olive oil will enter through your ears and remove the device on your brain.

The device is out of Rotor's brain.

Blaze: You are free, that is all we can do here.

Sonic and Shadow, dressed as undertakers enter.

Sonic: This patient is dead, it is exterminated.

Rotor: I'm not exterminated.

Sonic: Yeah, you are.

Sonic puts Rotor in a casket.

(setting: Entertize Transporter Room)

Sonic, Shadow and the casket appear. Rotor comes out of the casket.

Sonic: You're cured, Rotor! Once again, we saved the Entertize.

Sonic and Shadow return in their Starfleet uniforms.

(setting: Space)

Sally: Captain's log stardate: 47321.2: We idenitified the Dalek ship that attacked the TARDIS, we rettached the saucer section and followed the Daleks to the Romulan colony Pardak II.

(setting: Entertize Sickbay)

Rotor sits in his desk.

Rotor: Chief Medical Officer's log stardate: 47321.2: The Daleks are gone, I am cured. The device on my brain is gone. I note to myself. That one plus one is two section minus one is a whole starship. Five doctors minus one undertaker plus one undertaker. Nah!

End of the Daleks part 2

"We won't go back. Don't you know what is like in our universe. The Federation's gone! The Borg is everywhere! We're one of the last ships left, please? You got to help us!" "I'm sorry, there's no choice, if this works, everything will return to..." "No, we won't go back!" - Captain William T. Rikers from various Enterprises - TNG "Parallels"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment