Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Daleks Part 3: Cybermen in a Snow

Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).

Chapter 3 - The Daleks Part 3: Cybermen in a Snow

Chapter 3 - The Daleks Part 3: Cybermen in a Snow
(setting: space)

The saucer and battle sections of the Entertize enters orbit on a Romulan colony planet Pardak II.

Sally: Captain's log stardate: 47326.4: We have entered orbit around Pardak II, a Romulan colony under attack by a Dalek ship. I have sent a away team to investigate the attack.

(setting: Pardak II)

Pardak II is a snowy planet, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Mina and Rotor appear in a transporter beam. They are wearing winter jackets.

Sonic (taps his communicator): Sonic to Entertize.

(setting: Entertize battle bridge)

Sally: Sally here, what is it?

Sonic: We're at the entrance to the Romulan colony.

Sally: Good luck, Sonic. Let me know that there are Daleks nearby. Sally out.

(setting: Pardak II)

A Dalek comes to the team.

Dalek: Exterminate! Exterminate!

Sonic raises his phaser and shoots the Dalek.

Knuckles: It's a Dalek.

Sonic: They are planing to take over the Federation, the Alpha Quadrant and the entire universe.

Knuckles: We should have brought Shadow down.

Amy covers Knuckles' mouth with her hands.

Amy: Don't talk to Sonic about Shadow.

The team enters the entrance, a Romulan commander approaches them.

Romulan: Thank Vorta'Vor. I am Commander Thaluk.

Sonic: I am Commander Sonic the Hedgehog of the starship Entertize, this is Lt. Commander Miles 'Tails' Prower, Lt. Commander Amy Rose, Lt. Commander Knuckles, Lieutenant Mina Mongoose and Dr. Rotor.

Thaluk: It is not the Daleks that attacked our colony.

Sonic: Then who has it, then?

Thaluk: It's a half-machine, half-man. It's called a Cyberman.

Sonic: Cyberman?!

Thaluk: You have to capture a cyberman and contact your ship.

Sonic: Understood, Commander Thaluk. Set phasers on stun.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rotor and Mina adjust their phasers to a stun setting.

Rotor: But Sonic, Cybermen can't absorb a stun setting.

Sonic: Alright, then. Set phasers to kill, that should stun the Cyberman.

They adjust their phasers to a kill setting.

(setting: Entertize Bridge)

Blaze the Cat sits in the command chair.

Blaze: Sonia?

Sonia: Yes, ensign.

Blaze: Take us to a standard orbit around the colony planet.

Sonia: Yes, ensign.

Blaze: Status, Manic.

Manic: Status: operational. Ship separated. Battle section operational. Saucer section operational.

Blaze: Sonic says it's not the Daleks that attacked the Romulans, it's something called a Cyberman. Contact the TARDIS.

(setting: TARDIS console room)

Blaze appears on a viewing screen.

Blaze: Artkis. What is a Cyberman?

Artkis: A Cyberman is a robot race of conqueors that delete.

Blaze: Thank you.

(setting: Pardak II)

Sonic: We'll split up. Rotor and I will go to the east. Knuckles and Tails will go to the west. Amy and Mina will go to the north.

Meanwhile, Knuckles and Tails enter a cave.

Tails: It's so dark in here.

Knuckles: Dark it is.

Tails: What is that?

Knuckles and Tails turn around to see a Cyberman, they run out of the cave, screaming.

Tails and Knuckles: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Meanwhile, Mina and Amy are searching for a Cyberman.

Mina: I hear two screams.

Amy: It's Tails and Knuckles, they're in trouble! (taps communicator) Amy to Sonic! Amy to Sonic!

Then Tails and Knuckles collided to Sonic whose jacket falls off.

Sonic: Tails! Knuckles! What's going on!

Knuckles: We found a Cyberman!

Tails: Like the Romulan commander said!

Sonic: Hey, my jacket's gone.

Tails: We got to get out of here!

Sonic (taps communicator): Sonic to Entertize. Three to beam up!

Meanwhile, Rotor is searching for a Cyberman.

Rotor: That's funny. The device inside me is the Daleks, it's from the Cybermen. The Cybermen is controlling my mind so that I can destroy the Doctor. The Doctor! I'm the doctor!

He spots a Cyberman wearing Sonic's jacket. They fight. Rotor drops his phaser. A Cyberman grabs Rotor in the leg. Rotor picks up a phaser and shoots a Cyberman. Debris flew to Rotor. Mina and Amy raise their phasers at Rotor.

Amy: It's a Cyberman. Let's send a Romulan ship to capture one of the Cybermen.

Rotor: No, Amy! I am not a Cyberman! I stunned a Cyberman!

Later, a Federation news crew are at the scene, Rotor is at a cage, hands cuffed behind his back, mouth covered with white tape.

Sarah Forbes: A crew of a Federation starship Entertize has captured a Cyberman. Here he is. The Cyberman and the Daleks have joined together to destroy the United Federation of Planets and the Romulan Star Empire in the next ten years. We are sending a Federation fleet to defend the Alpha Quadrant.

(setting: Entertize Battle Bridge)

Tails: Antoine, Rotor is not the Cyberman, but it is cool that he would be trapped in the cage.

Antoine: Yeah, the Romulans offered us to have a shore leave down there.

Tails: Once the Romulans caught the real Cyberman.

Artkis: There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Adric, Susan, K9, Ace. We've got work to do.

He, Ace, Adric and K9 go to the TARDIS and it vanishes.

End of the Daleks part 3

"He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence, moving from topic to topic, such that no one had the chance to interrupt him, it was really quite hypnotic." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard - TNG "Timescape"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment