Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Gymnauseum

Join Sally and her crew in a Galaxy-class starship Entertize as they explore strange new worlds and new civilizations and battle evil Daleks with the seventh Doctor, Artkis Bulliva. Sally and her crew is wearing Voyager uniforms (with TNG combadges).

Chapter 4 - Gymnauseum

Chapter 4 - Gymnauseum
(setting: Entertize transporter room)

Sally: Energize.

Mina, Amy and Rotor appear in a transporter beam.

Mina: Captain, Rotor is freed.

Sally: Understood. I'll be in my ready room.

Rotor: But Rotor.

Sally exits the door, as Rotor follows Sally, he can't fit through the door.

Rotor: I can't get out of this transporter room.

Sally: Arrrghh! Sonia, beam Rotor to my battle bridge ready room.

Sonia: Aye, sir.

Rotor steps in the transporter pad and vanished.

(setting: Entertize ready room)

Later, Rouge scans Rotor with a tricorder. She wearing a black ninja hood and blue mask (covers her nose and mouth).

Rouge: Captain, Rotor is a heavyweight. That's why he can't fit the doors.

Sally: If Pardek II has a gymnaseum, then Rotor needs some fitness training.

Rotor: What?!

Sally: Manic, signal the saucer section that we'll be beaming back to the gymnaseum.

Manic: Aye, sir. Sensors indicate that there is a gymnasuem near the Romulan colony and a sports center.

(setting: Entertize transporter room)

Sally, Rouge, Manic, Sonia, Blaze, Tails, Antoine and Rotor are wearing Star Trek II jackets are at the transporter pad.

Sally: Energize.

They vanish.

(setting: Pardak II sports and gym center)

They appear with Sonic, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Shadow, Vector, Espio and Charmy. Shortly after, a TARDIS appears, and Artkis Bulliva, Adric, Susan Foreman, Ace and K9 come out. They are wearing exercise headbands.

Sally: Artkis, what are you doing here?

Artkis: I brought Susan, Adric, Ace and K9 to the sports center.

Sally: Sonic, go teach Rotor.

Sonic is teaching Rotor basics with machines and big machines. After that Sonic offered Rotor hot dogs. Rotor screamed in pain and falls to the floor.

Rotor: The Cybermen are still in my mind! You... will... be... deleted!

Sonic: I guess the training is completed.

(setting: Pardak II)

Hockey is played, Manic is a goalee, the two teams are playing. Rotor swings the ball to another goalee, Shadow.

Cream: Yah!!!

Adric: Look at him go!

Artkis: Let me tell you a secret, Adric. I am far more than just another Time Lord.

Adric: Then who is she?

Artkis: Sally is a Time Lord.

Later, they won.

Rotor: I'm done! I'm done!

(setting: Entertize Sickbay)

Rouge: You have won, Rotor. I am proud of you, you are now a good chief medical officer.

Rotor: Rouge, I'm so good of that. I'm done weight training and hockey.

Rouge: Good. Ahem, I'm sorry, Rotor. The captain wants me on the battle bridge. There's some sort of anomaly.

She exits, Rotor follows. Then Rotor could not fit the doors.

Rotor: I'm stuck! (taps communicator) Captain! Get me out! Captain!

(setting: space)

The saucer and battle sections leave orbit of Pardak II. A rift opens as Rotor screams.

Rotor: Captain! Get my out of here!

End of Gymanauseum

"Vinegar, mustard and olive oil will enter through your ears and remove the device on your brain." - Blaze the Cat - Blar Trek: The Adventures of the Starship Entertize - The Daleks Part 2 - To Heir is Becoming Human

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment