Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Nick/Aaron/Sunflower

YOUVE READ THE PROFILES NOW READ THE BIOS!!!!

Chapter 1 - Nick/Aaron/Sunflower

Chapter 1 - Nick/Aaron/Sunflower
Nick is really friendly. Except when a girl is invloved. He enjoys practicing his guitar and his marcial arts almost twetyfour seven! His friend is Aaron and they make mean music. He doesnt really have a girlfriend (except in my fanfiction). He also plays LOTS of video games when he gets tired of other things. Dont question his authority!

Aaron takes to science n' stuff. He likes Liza a lot (hehe). He and Nick like to practice their music a lot in their band with Sunflower. He plays lots of video games like Nick. They rival in video game playing. Aaron's brain is like the archives of the earth. Hes really smart even though his grades arent top notch. And dont question his authority either!

Sunflower is a pop star who loves Shadow. Shes the main singer in Nick and Aarons band (we need a name...ill delete this small message after we get a name). She really likes romance (or so I thinK). And judging by her picture it seems like shadow keeps trying to kill her...weird.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandark on September 28, 2004, 3:35:29 AM

mandark on
mandarkNice story. I like it.

sunflower_hedgehog on August 16, 2004, 8:09:51 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogif ya wanna know eggman is envolved

sunflower_hedgehog on August 16, 2004, 7:56:53 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehoghey! that is the part of the fanfic. maybe ive been whatching to many horror movies!!!!