Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

You've seen sonic characters save the world now see what the chao do in they sense trouble

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue


Chao X



This is a story based on the chao on my Sonic Adventure 2 game. I tied my best to make the chao look like its counterpart but. Anyway each chao is very attached to it's sonic character counter part. Each one has it's own special ability love to explore. What's gonna happen in this story find out







Prologue:



In the chao garden a small blue chao with 3 spikey hair named Speedy is playng with his friends a red chao named apple and a white chao named Koji. Speedy is the fastest chao in the garden and hates to stand still, Apple can fly and is very lazy and Koji is the toughest chao in the garden also it was said that Koji was destined to be King of the dark chao but they paid no attention to the warning until now. While playing with their ball Koji's eye grew redder and redder then with his powerful claw slashed the ball then he went back to normal.



"You okay Koji?' Speedy asked. "Yeah I guess." Koji said dizzily. Just then a grey chao wearing a blue egg on it's head came in on a dark chao walker . "Eggchao!" shouted Apple, "What do you want!?" "I just came to play with my friends" Eggchao said evily, "let's have a blast!!" Eggchao fired 2 dark missles at them Speedy and apple maved out of the way but Koji stood still. "Koji move!!" shouted Speedy. Koji's eye grew red again and the he took a deep breath and blew fire destroying the missles and blew up the dark chao walker.



Koji started approaching Eggchao looking very ferocious. "This isn't over!" Eggchao running away cowardly. "That Eggchao is a real pain in the tail." Speedy said. "Koji!" Apple said. Koji's skin grew darker and quickly turned back to its original white color. "I can barely fight it." Koji said, "The prophecy must be coming true!" "Well then let's stop it!" Speedy said. "Hello!" Koji said hitting Speedy in the back of his head, "Pro-phe-cy meaning it's gonna happen as in it's impossible to stop it!" "Well we've done the impossible before." Speedy interrupted. "There is a way to stop a dark transformation" Apple said working on a laptop, If we can harness the power of the chaos emeralds we can cancel out the negative energy in your body. "See what'd I tell ya'" Speedy said "Let's go get them" "What if we can't get them in time Koji asked, "You worry too much let's go!!" Speedy said rushing out of the chao garden.








Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

tikalgirl52 on December 5, 2005, 3:36:42 PM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52Oooh, this is a pretty good story, CONTINUE PLEASE =D