Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge-Ch I

I've always wondered what it be like to live with the WWE Superstars. So i wrote this

Chapter 1 - Prolouge-Ch I

Chapter 1 - Prolouge-Ch I
Title: Life with the WWE Superstars
Authoress: Meisaroku Makou
Genre: Romance, Action, and Comedy
Rating: PG-13 for violence and a bit of cursing
Pairings: ThomasXSeraphim ((crushes=Seraphim-->John Cena/Neo--->Hardcore Holly))
Characters: Thomas Castillo, Seraphim Makou, Neo Valentine, Macie Campbell, Brandom Matizua
Song: n/a
Written Because?: I got bored.

Xx-Prolouge-xX
She always loved wrestling. She adored it so much, that many people thought of it as an obsession. But she thought more of it as a passion. She also thought WWE was the greatest show to be aired.
Seraphim Makou was a defiant WWE-aholic. She had watched it ever since she was nine years old. When a man named John Anthony Felix Cena Jr, son of the famous Jonnie Fabulous, came into the business, she immediatly loved him. Throughout the years that he was in the business, he became more of her hero. Her dream was then to meet him and get an autograph. She decided to make it a goal for herself.

Seraphim was an oridnary 14 year old girl living in a city called Venice located in the state of sunny Florida. Her best friends were Neo Valentine, Macie Campbell, and Brandon Matizua. Brandon, was also a big John Cena fan. And a big fan of WWE.
Seraphim also had a boyfriend named Thomas Castillo. He wasn't a fan of wrestling..In fact, he really didn't care. But Seraphim managed to drag him along in it.
Xx-Ch. I-xX

"So are you comeing over to my house tonight? I got Backlash on pay-per-view!"

"Yeah I got nothing better to do, and I wouldn't ever miss an oppritunity to go and watch a pay-per-view."

"Yes!! Can't wait! Well see you over my place tonight!"

"Ok seeya-bye!"

Seraphim was talking with her friend Brandon as she got off the bus and entered the building of her school. He had walked down into his classroom, while waving goodbye to Seraphim. She did the same as she walked forward toward her locker.
Brandon was a junior and Seraphim was a freshman.

Seraphim entered her combination into her locker.

" 25.....47.....49..."

"Click!"

She had opened her locker, then got her books and other things she needed for the day. But then, Thomas, Seraphim's boyfriend came up unexpecticlly and greeted her.
"Hey Sera." greeted Thomas with a smile.
"Huh?-Oh hi Thomas!" smiled Seraphim back.
" Hey..I was wondering if you wanted to sleep over today?" Thomas asked.
" I can't" Seraphim declined.
"Why not?" Thomas asked.
"Tonight's Backlash and I'm watching it with Brandon over at my place." Seraphim explained.
" Well what about tomarrow, Saturday?" Thomas asked.
"Okay!" Seraphim agreed. "Hey why don't you come over and watch Backlash with us?"
"Seraphim you know that I don't like wrestling." Thomas narrowed his eyes.
Seraphim closed her locker and picked up her books. Then looked at Thomas and gave him the puppy dog eyes that EASILY tricked him.
"Pwease...?"
"But Sera-"
"Pwetty Pwease?" Seraphim begged.
"Oh fine..." Thomas gave in. "But you owe me!!"
"YUS!" Seraphim cheered. "Okay well, I got to go before Ms Eastman chews my @$$."
"Okay" Thomas said giving her a romantic kiss. Then saying "Buh-bye."
"Love you bye." Seraphim smiled then walked on.
She entered her classroom and sat down in her usual seat behing her friend Neo Valentine.
"Where were you?" Neo asked.
"Sorry...I was dragging.." Seraphim apoligized.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

emereldstone on June 6, 2006, 12:59:31 AM

emereldstone on
emereldstoneI like it so far. I think you definitely have an interesting idea with this, I've wondered about living with the WWE superstars myself.
Â