Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - New Partner?

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 2 - New Partner?

Chapter 2 - New Partner?
 Chapter Two: New Partner?

Music broke into his mind ---- well more like a ringtone. The emerald eyes of Jeff Hardy opened up and looked around for where it was coming from. He shook his head trying to wake himself up. Jeff picked up his cell phone by his bags and answered it.

“Hello…?” he said sleepily.

Mr. Hardy?” Vince McMahon’s voice spoke.

“This is him.”

Oh good, I was just calling to request your attention in my office at the arena tonight in Philadelphia before the show.” the Chairman said.

“Yes sir, what time would you like me to show up?” Jeff asked.

As soon as you arrive.”

“Got it, I’ll see you soon then.” Jeff said.

“All right then, have a good day Jeff.” Vince hung up.

After he heard the dial tone, Jeff closed his phone and set it back on the floor. He rolled over on his back and looked up to the ceiling. What could Mr. McMahon want with him? Was he in trouble? No. His voice was calm and everything. Everyone knew when Vince was pissed it showed. But he never got called to discuss anything with him except for matches and what not. It left Jeff to keep wondering…
xXx

“So what did Mr. McMahon say again?” Matt asked.

“He wanted to see me in his office for something. God knows what.” Jeff said. He kept his eyes on the road as he drove them all to Philadelphia.

“Well what you do?” Matt asked again.

“I. Don’t. KNOW.” Jeff said more sternly.

“Relax bro; I’m sure it’s nothing.” Matt reassured him.

The sarcasm showed up in Jeff’s voice again when he said. “Right, with Vince it’s always nothing.”

Entering inside, Matt kissed the lips of his girlfriend Roxy and said good-bye to her and Dameon. Jeff told them good-bye as well when they both walked off towards the Women’s Locker room.

“So do you want me to come with you?” Matt asked.

“Yeah if you want, but you might have to wait in outside his office while we talk.” Jeff said.

“All right, no problem.” Matt nodded.

“Okay let’s go.” Jeff said

On the next floor, both of the brothers came inside of the waiting room of Vince McMahon’s office. To their surprise, a young blonde came rushing out his door storming furiously away. She was wearing a red dress with white polka dots, a white sash around her hips and maroon ballet flats to match.

“Out of my way!” she commanded as she pushed through the Hardys.

“Whoa! Temperamental much?!” Matt exclaimed as the woman stomped out of the waiting room.

Even though she heard it, the woman ignored it and went on her way.

“Who the hell was that?” Jeff asked with eyes wide.

“I think that’s Rosebud the new RAW Diva.” Matt guessed.

“Yep that’s her all right.” the secretary answered.

“Yikes, what’s she all pissy about?” Jeff asked.

“I have no idea.” The secretary shrugged. “But taking from the yelling at the boss, it wasn’t pretty in there.”

“Oh boy.” Jeff said. “I hope the news he gives me won’t make me act like that.”

“Yes, well since Rosebud is done with him, you’re next Mr. Hardy.” She said.

“Thank you.”

Jeff stepped inside Mr. McMahon’s office. He saw him sigh and was rubbing his temples. “Ugh… I hate my job.”

“Uh, Vince?” Jeff called to him.

Vince’s face looked up to see Jeff peaking inside. “Oh hello Jeff, come on in.”

Jeff obeyed and shut the door as he came inside and sat down. “So why did you want to see me again?”

“I was wondering if you would consider changing tag-team partners just for a little while.” Vince offered

“What? But Matt’s always been my other tag-team partner sir.” Jeff said

“I know, I realize that but you see one of our Superstars is having some trouble winning any matches so far and if she doesn’t win one more I’m going to have to transfer her over to Smackdown!” Vince explained.

Jeff wasn’t sure if he heard correctly. “Wait – she?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment