Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Rose Behind The Thorns

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 3 - The Rose Behind The Thorns

Chapter 3 - The Rose Behind The Thorns
 Chapter Three: The Rose Behind The Thorns

Jeff looked at him. “Did I hear you correctly?”

“Yes, you’re going to be paired up with a Diva.” Vince told him. “But only until we can get her back on track.”

“Who is it?” Jeff asked “Torrie? Maria?”

“Oh no, they’re fine. It’s…well…” Vince took a breath “…The girl just ran out of my office.”

Jeff’s eyes widen again. “What? I won’t be able to work with her.”

“Rosebud has just a little bit of a temper. She’s a good girl I promise. The only reason why she was angry with me is just because of the fact that I told her about getting transferred over to Smackdown!” the boss explained. “Again, I only need you for a short period of time. And then no more with her.”

Jeff sighed. “All right, I’ll do it. When do we start?”

“Tonight.”

“Well what about my match against Randy Orton?” Jeff mentioned.

“You’ll have your match. But afterwards when she calls you out that’s when you’ll go and show everyone you’re her new partner. You’re not technically wrestling with her tonight. You’re just going out there when she announces you’re her partner. Next RAW you two will be wrestling against Melina and Johnny Nitro for the tag-team titles.” Vince told him.

“Okay, I understand.” Jeff stood up with Vince and shook his hand.

“Enigma and Rosebud I can see the storyline going well with you two.” Vince said.

Jeff let go of his hand after a minute. “By the way sir, what’s Rosebud’s real name?”

“Caria. Caria Swatson.”

“’Swatson’?” he repeated.

“Yes, she is the third sibling of the Swatson family.” Vince nodded.

“Wow, small world after all. I had no idea.” Jeff chuckled.

“Yes well, you better be your way. Make sure to tell Rosebud you’re her new partner.” Vince said.

“Will do.”

He left his office and met up with Matt.

“So what’s goin’ on? Was he pissed or what?” Matt questioned.

“Nope, though he switched you as my tag-team partner.” Jeff said.

“What?! With who?” Matt asked.

“With Rosebud; or better known as Caria Swatson.” Jeff said.

A confused expression lied upon the face of the younger brother. “Swatson? She related to Amy and Brooklyn?”

“Yup.”

“That’s weird.” Matt stated.

“Yeah, well anyways I have to go talk to her. I’ll see you after the show.” Jeff said leaving him.

“All right later!”
xXx

I wonder where she is… I hope she didn’t leave.’ Jeff thought to himself walking down the WWE halls searching for Rosebud.

Passing the lounge, she heard a soft – but audible voice.

“I’m stuck like this forever… I’ll never be good enough to be on RAW and live my dream to be the best.”

Another familiar voice came into scene. Jeff back up and looked into the door that was opened ajar. He tried making himself look not so noticeable so he hid behind the wall as he snuck a look in.

It was Amy, Brooklyn, and Caria all sitting together. Caria had her elbows resting on her lap and face buried in her hands.

“Don’t give up; it’s only been your first two months. You’ll get better.” Amy put an arm around her.

“You’ve got a long ways to go. I mean, it’s not going to be like this forever you know?” Brooklyn said.

“But what if I can’t win my match next show? I’ll be transferred over to Smackdown! with mostly all kinds of has-beens or untalented wrestlers.” Caria said sounding like she was about to cry.

Jeff felt kind of sorry for her. She was stressing so much over winning and doing everything right. May be she wasn’t so bad after all.

Amy held onto her. “You’re going to win, and you’ll still be on RAW with us.”

Caria lifted her head up and looked over to her sister. “And how do you know that?”

“Because I’m your older sister and well I just know.” Amy said. “Don’t worry about winning so much. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Stop being so much like dad.”

Caria chuckled. “Yeah I guess you’re right. All’s I need to do is chill out. May be that’s my problem.”

“That and when you don’t get something right you get all flustered like dad. That’s your other problem.” Brooklyn yanked her over to him and gave her a noogie. “Now be confident already why don’chya!? Ha-ha!”

Caria tried to wiggle free. “Hah! Hey! Brook that’s my hair you’re screwin’ up!”

Jeff smiled slightly. It was better to see the three of them happy together.

“Now come on, let’s go meet up with John outside. I heard there was a good party goin’ on and I want to see if I can pick up a chic.”

Amy rolled her eyes. “Ugh, you’re such a man. But he’s right, let’s get out of here.”

The three of them got up and started coming towards the door. Jeff hurried up before he was spotted eavesdropping and quickly tried getting away. But after he only got a couple steps away he heard Amy call his name behind him.

He turned around and acted casual. Caria’s face hardened. “YOU.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment