Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Truce

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 4 - Truce

Chapter 4 - Truce
 Chapter Four: Truce

"Caria, you know him?" Amy asked.

"Well yeah he is Jeff Hardy and isn't he your ex?" Caria said.

Jeff's eyes iced over with the same emotions he had when Roxy talked about his and Amy's relationship.

Caria turned her head over to Jeff. "And aren't you the one that called me TEMPERAMENTAL?"

Amy blinked. "You said that Jeff?"

"No, Matt did. But by the way you're acting it makes you look temperamental." Jeff said strongly. His patience was wearing thin, but he tried not showing it.

Caria calmed down. "Oh, sorry about that. I had no idea that you didn't say it. I just get upset when people call me that."

"It's alright." Jeff forgave her. "I just came to tell you that Vince assigned me as your new tag-team partner."

"Really? Oh I was going to ask Jamie Valentine, but I guess since Vince assigned you I guess I'll see you there in the ring." Caria said.

"Alright back up." Brooklyn ordered. "How'd you guys meet?"

"When I ran out of Mr. McMahon's office I passed them angrily and that's when Matt--I presume--called me temperamental. Jeff was with him." Caria said.

"Er...well you more like pushed through us." Jeff corrected."And Mr. McMahon called me to his office and told me the news."

The third sibling scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "Yeah, sorry about that too. Heh-heh..."

"What happened to Matt?" Amy spoke.

"I think he's probably in the locker room or having a match at the moment. I'm not sure..." Jeff answered.

"Well anyways, I know I gotta get going out there soon in less then fifteen minutes so I'll catch up to you guys later okay?" Caria told her brother and sister.

"All right, we'll see ya." Brooklyn said.

"'Bye!" she waved to them.

As Caria detatched herself from the group, Jeff went his way too not saying good-bye or another word to Amy or Brooklyn.

Amy sighed as she watched Jeff go away. She knew what was going on and felt the coldness of his actions.

"He hasn't been real friendly these days eh?" Brooklyn said.

"Yeah." Amy muttered in guilt.

 

In the ring stood the couple of Johnny Nitro and Melina. The crowd booed the heels on as Johnny said "No one will defeat Johnny Nitro and Melina ---- the most dominant champions all of WWE!"

'The One' by Van Halen played and rang throughout the arena. Everyone knew what that meant. Caria came out through the curtains and out onto the run way. She got a good feekback from the audience. Mostly in respect.

Before coming into the ring, Caria got a microphone. She slid underneath the ropes and faced the two that was already there.

"Not if I can help it." she spoke into the mic.

"Well look who it is; Miss Rosedud herself! What brings you here?" Melina said cockily.

"Wow is that seriously the best you got?" dog I think you need to brush up on your skills!" Caria shot back.

Melina took her turn. "The only thing I need to brush up is the trash in this ring!"

"What're you doing out here anyways?" Johnny asked

"I just want to challenge you for the tag-team gold." Caria replied.

Johnny laughed. "Ah there's just one little thing toots --- Where's your partner?"

Caria smiled. "Glad you asked. Melina, Nitro, I would like to present Jeff Hardy!"

Jeff's entrance music came on and he did his little dance. He dashed into the ring uner the ropes. The audience roared and the girls screamed.

As the music died down, the cheers did too. Caria handed Jeff the mic. "Oh hello Johnny, long time no see."
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment