Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Getting Trouble

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 7 - Getting Trouble

Chapter 7 - Getting Trouble
 Chapter Seven: Getting Trouble

"Is that everything?" the dirty blonde man asked everyone.

"Hold on Brook." Amy nudged Caria and quickly whispered 'Go get him.'

Caria knew what she was talking about. She glared at her, but Amy glared at her in the Do-It-Know kind of way.

"What's...going on?" John asked confused. He was watching the whole thing.

Caria smiled politely "Just a sec' guys." She pulled Amy over to the side out of hearing distance of the others.

"What the hell are you doing?" Caria snapped though keeping it under control so she didn't cause a scene. "I thought we covered this already!"

"Cari', just invite him over as a friend. I understand what you said. I thought since we're all going that may be he'd like to go too. I'm not expecting anything from you two."

"Well why don't YOU ask him then?" Caria argued.

Amy rolled her eyes in frustration. She turned Caria around and pushed her in Jeff's direction. "Oh will you just GO?!"

"Hey!" Caria exclaimed in surprise. "Fine, I'm going! Lousy little..."

She started swearing under her breath.

"What did you say?" a southern accent asked.

Caria looked where it came from. Jeff was a few feety away from her packing up his things in the trunk of his rental car. Tagging along with him were his brother Matt, Roxy, and Dameon.

"Oh sorry! It was nothing..." Caria apologized.

'I REALLY got to keep my mouth shut sometimes!' she thought.

"Hey Jeff will you come here for a minute please?" she requested.

"One minute." Jeff said putting another suitcase into the trunk. When he was done, he walked over to her. "Hey, so what's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you would like to come with us tonight? We're heading off to go have some fun in the big city!" Caria offered.

"Is it good with you if I ask Matt and the girls to come with us?" Jeff asked.

Without thinking Caria said "Sure."

Then thinking to herself she said 'Oops.'

"Guys!" Jeff called to his friends.

All heads turned to him. Matt answered for the three of them "What?"

"Do you all wanna go with us out in town?" Jeff answered.

"Love to, but me and Roxy are going to be alone tonight." Matt grinned in a dirty way.

Dameon's eyes got huge and shot them a disgusted look. "Okay NASTY! I'm goin' with them! Buh-bye!" She ran over with Jeff and Caria.

Jeff shuddered. "Dude, TMI."

Matt scratched his head in confusion. He looked over at his girlfriend for an answer but she merely shrugged.

Caria getting annoyed said it for her. "Too much information!"

"Well yeah basically what she said." Jeff said. "Anyways catch you later. Ya horny wierdos!"

"All right 'bye!" Matt laughed.

Roxy waved. "Ciao!"

 

"Well I wasn't plannin' on bringin' two more people but thats all right." Brooklyn said.

"Yeah well Matty-boy and Dame's sister were plannin' on doing SPECIAL things and we couldn't leave her behind." Caria said.

As he drove, John sat in the passenger's seat. Amy sat behind him playing with his hair. Caria sat in the middle with Jeff in the seat behind Brooklyn. Dameon sat on the floor in the back.

Jeff turned his head towards Caria "Nice way of putting it."

Caria laughed. "Hey just sayin'!"

"If it wasn't for her I'd end up scarred for life!" Dameon said dramatically.

"Yeah, I can't blame you on that one." John agreed.

"Where are we going anyways?" Caria asked Amy.

"Misty's; it's a bar."

"Got it." Caria understood.

Walking in they sat down and waited to be served.

"So who's takin' one for the team tonight and being the designated driver?" John asked.

"I will." Brooklyn volunteered. "I just want to get something to eat tonight."

"Wow, you sick or somethin' man? Usually I or Amy are the sober ones!" John joked.

Brooklyn waved it off. "Nah, I just don't feel like drinking tonight."

Five minutes passed and they finally got a waitress. Passing many tables, they also ran into a scummy-looking man.

"Heya sweet cheeks wanna come home with me?" he slapped Caria across the behind and laughed idiotocally.

Caria spun around and smacked the perverted male. "Don't ever touch me again frack-face. Go get some hooker off the streets @$$ wipe and stay away from me!"

The man looked around in his fifties or sixties. He had greasy, short brown hair that reached down to his ears. He had cheap brown eyes and was overweight.

He grabbed her wrist and tried pulling her over to him. "Come here you fiesty little wench!"

"Get off of me -- let me GO!" Caria clawed to get free.

Jeff spun around and saw her getting attacked. He came and shoved the man off of her. He stepped in front of Caria. "Don't mess with her or you'll be leaving here with more than a broken hand."

"Right, and who're you to tell me what to do? You?" he said.

John came forward next to Jeff. "And me."

He looked the creep straight in the eye. "She is my girlfriend's sister. And when people mess with my family, it really sets me off. And that'll be you're worst mistake to make. Now either you can walk away or things are goin' to get real ugly."

The whole bar went silent. Many eyes were fixed upon the group.

"Well?" John said.

The man said nothing, he stood there staring in the face of the West Newbury native. After another second, he turned his back and left the building. People starting cheering for them when it was done.

Caria glomped John with a hug. "Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it girl." John held her.

She then went over to Jeff and hugged him too. She saw what she was doing and then got off.

"Oh uhm-- Sorry. Thank you so much."

Jeff chuckled.. "It's cool, I'm glad you all right. He didn't hurt you too bad did he?"

Caria shook her head. "No."

"Good." he said. He opened up his arms gesturing for her to hug him. "Come on, you know you wanna."

Caria laughed. She entered into Jeff's arms.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment