Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Did I Really Win?

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 10 - Did I Really Win?

Chapter 10 - Did I Really Win?
 Chapter Ten: Did I Really Win?

Later that night, they all celebrated Jeff and Caria’s victory. It was just the same John, Amy, Brooklyn and Caria; with Jeff, Matt, Roxy, and Dameon. Afterwards, they all settled down at a hotel in the city of New York, New York.

Around 12:30am to 1:00 was when everyone started to fall asleep. Though a certain young Swatson was still awake. Caria snuck out of her room trying not to disturb the others, as well as the rest of the hotel. Walking silently down the corridors, she headed downstairs and out back. Caria was wrapped in a towel, and was slightly afraid someone might see her.

She heard a noise behind her. Caria turned around, but nothing was there. She continued walking with her head cocked to the side so could see if anyone was spying on her. But she didn’t know that in front of her was someone. Caria bumped into the person and jumped out of fear accidentally dropping her towel. Along with that, she saw papers fly everywhere.

“Can I ask you a couple questions?” said the person.

Caria looked up, thankfully it was Jeff.

He was smirking. “One: What is with you and the color red? Two: What’re you doin’ out here?”

Jeff meant by the bikini that Caria was wearing. She answered him “Well, to your first question: I like it, it’s always been my favorite color. And the second one: I was… just going for a quick swim that’s all.”

“You’re a swimmer?”

Caria nodded. “Yeah, I’m a Pisces. I love the water. But wait, what’re you doing out here too?”

Jeff kneeled down to pick up the scattered papers. “I was going to go in the lobby, drink a few cups of coffee and write.”

Caria did the same and helped him. “You write?”

“Yeah, poetry; or as I like to call it ‘emoetry’.” Jeff said.

Caria chuckled. “’Emoetry’ eh, I never took you for an emotional person.”

“Well, there are a lot of things you don’t know about me. Like I never knew you liked to swim.” the Cameron native pointed out.

“True.” Caria agreed.

She picked up a paper that caught her attention. She eyed the title of it.
Insideaway”

The hand-writing wasn’t all that bad, but other than that Caria started to read it.
Inside a bubble...that somebody blew...
I am the wall that you see through.
Away from space...I'm trapped inside...
There is no room...no room to hide.
Inside a star...that everybody sees...
They see the sparkle but can't see me,
Away from land...I'm trapped inside...
I'm sorry I did it...sorry I lied,
Inside a song...that nobody hears...
Its only me...wet from tears,
Away from grace...I'm trapped inside...
I'm floating away to the other side.
Inside a world...that you created...
I've left this world...myself has faded.
Away from love...I'm trapped inside...
I'm held from holding...my body's died.
Inside my soul...that you reach through...
I am the ghost that stays with you.
Away from them... I watch you sleep...
I visit your dreams...
In peace so deep;
Inside a bubble...that somebody blew...
I am your angel...
That somebody is you.
Hide away... Fly away...Insideaway.
By; Jeff Nero Hardy

Stunned by it, Caria said “Wow Jeff, this poem is amazing…”

The rainbow-haired man chuckled softly. “Thanks, I tried. Most of my good works usually come when I least expect it; or when I’m feeling something deep.”

“Definitely better than anything I could ever write. Ha-ha, I stink at poems.” Caria said.

“I highly doubt that.”

“Yeah, you should see them. They all sound like some bored, angsty teenage girl wrote it.” Caria told him.

“’Bored, angsty teenage girl’” Jeff repeated. “Well that’s a first.”

“Eh, well you know. Any who, I write better stories than I do poems or songs.” Caria said.

“Can I see some of them?” Jeff asked. He got the last piece of paper.

Caria handed the ones she got, over to him. Then she grabbed her towel off the floor. “May be later, but first I want to read some more of yours. Let’s go to the pool.”

“Isn’t it closed?” Jeff said.

“Who cares?”
The got outside where the pool was. Jeff was showing some of his newest works he’d created to the older ones that he wrote over the years. They were sitting Indian-style by the water.
“Now here are just a couple ramblings that I wrote down at four in the morning.” Jeff said giving her a piece of paper.

“Oh boy, this should be interesting.” Caria laughed. She started to read it.
4am Ramblings
Sippin' at my drink on lunch.
Hawaiian Fruit Punch.
Waitin' on the buzzer cue.
Work to do.

By: Jeff Nero Hardy

“Woooow Jeff.” Caria grinned.

“Ha-ha, I know I know.” Jeff said. “Here’s a more serious and longer one than Insideaway.”
Heroes
We fly inside as if we are never coming back.
We fly outside as if there were no tomorrow.
We think without thinking...we rise!
We respond without responding...we leave!
We live this life as if we are in death proof bodysuits.
We live this life as if we are in...sane!
We starve without starving...we continue!
We became without becoming...we cherish!
We always expect the overwhelming unexpected.
We cry without crying...we act!
We save without saving...we pretend!
We run for you with thoughts of your life ending.
We provide without providing...we wait!
We extend without extending...we stay!
We are the chosen few who save your tomorrows.
We grow without growing...we maintain!
We help without helping...we are?
The ones who risk our birthdays for yours.
The ones who risk our existence for the world.
We follow the danger, where ever it goes.
We are the believers, we are...
Heroes.

By; Jeff Nero Hardy

“It reminds me of like Superman or Spiderman or something…” Caria finished up reading. “Question: Do you always sign with your full name?”

“Yeah, I mean, someday when I die, someone’s going to come across these and I want everyone to know who wrote it.” Jeff said.

“But how many Jeff Hardy’s do you know out there?” Caria questioned.

Jeff shrugged. “I don’t know, but anything is possible right?”

“I guess so.” Caria said giving him back the two papers. In return, Jeff gave her another one. A small pile of poems were stacked beside his lap.

“Dream Man

She has no words to describe
the way he makes her feel.
She can't begin to imagine
If he'd touch her, how it'd feel.

It's the closest she can get to him.
A knowledge she must bear.
Only in a world of her subconcious
Can she show him how she cares.

A one-side connection
She uses him as her muse,
But he's unaware of her existance.
So he's not really her's to loose.

She holds a tiny hope inside
Never sharing it with others
Of a secret love affair
That she might have with her dream lover.

By; Jeff Nero Hardy”

Caria smiled softly “This one’s my favorite.”

Jeff did the same. “Thanks.”

Looking into each other’s eyes they spent a minute in silence.

He’s just something else…I never knew how kind he really was inside…’ Caria thought to herself. She blushed slightly.

Her conscious told her ‘don’t do it… don’t fall for him…’

But she couldn’t help it. She leaned forward to him and placed a kiss on his lips. Jeff followed her signs, and went a long with her. Soft and slow, it began to be then turned more passionate as time progressed. Jeff slipped his large, warm hand onto her neck massaging it. He felt her steady pulse.

This is suppose to be good right?’ Caria asked herself in her mind. ‘I won my title, and I’m still going to be on RAW. But even though, I saw us as only friends I’m beginning to see beyond that point…So did I really win?’
A/N: Sooo... sweet eh? What do you all think? I want to give a big thanks to my lovely reviewers! Yay throws cookies everywhere Anyways, please tell me what you think:D All poems here are property of Jeff Hardy.
- Wicked

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment