Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Dance The Night Away

[SEQUAL TO SWEET GRIEF] Jeff Hardy is trying to get his feelings for his exlove Amy Swatson over with. He's just not feeling up for love so much anymore...but will that all change with his new tag team partner? [New version of No Place For Me]

Chapter 12 - Dance The Night Away

Chapter 12 - Dance The Night Away
 Chapter Twelve: Dance The Night Away

Four days passing and the day of the Masquerade ball came. Reds, blues, yellows, greens, and so many other different streams of colors decorated the many outfits of the WWE Superstars. There was only one problem – Caria couldn’t figure out the perfect outfit.

“I LOOK like I’m wearing a freaking CIRCUS TENT!” grumbled the young Prescott native.

Amy groaned. “This is getting completely and utterly OLD CARIA!!”

“Amy dear, please try and lower your voice.” Jamie asked. “We don’t want to get thrown out now do we?”

The white blonde sighed. “Sorry Jamie, it’s just that someone won’t pick her outfit all-freaking-ready!”

Sor-ry if I don’t want to look like you on your damn wedding night!” Caria complained.

The three RAW Divas were in the Women’s dressing room of the Dance Hall with the others.

Jamie held her head where the migraine was starting to kick in. She handed Caria a slimmer and glitterier dress. “Here, take this one so I can try and get this migraine both of you caused me to go away!”

Trying it on, she checked herself out in the mirror to see every little detail was right. Caria picked up her frosted, pearlish mask and put it on her face. With her hair all curled up and the dress with the mask she said. “I’m satisfied.”

“UGH, thank you GOD!” Amy said in relief. “Can we get our own dresses on now?”

Caria raised any eyebrow. “No one said you had to help me.”

Amy gave her the glare. “Oh piss off!”

Caria mocked her. “You love me.”

Amy growled; Jamie pushed her away from Caria so they could get dressed. “Amy, LET. IT. GO.”

A white high-heel stepped onto the floor of the dance room. Soft orchestra-like music played. Caria looked around for him, attempting to scan the crowds of people to find where Jeff was. But no such luck.

Looking back over at the tables where the punch was, she spotted a young man with long multi-colored hair in a tuxedo and a black mask talking to another man with chocolate brown hair. She walked over to him and did a small curtsy. Jeff saw her and did a bow. She then asked to dance with him and he accepted.

Jeff took her hand and led her into the center of the room. Around and around they danced. They even slow-danced at the end of the night. Caria looked up at Jeff and kissed him gently but lovingly.

She looked into his dark green eyes. The twinkle in his eyes shined from the kindness within him. Caria then whispered something soft in his ear.

I love you.”
A/N: Weee! So how is everyone out there? How do you like chapter twelve:D Next one or two chapters are probably going to be sweet and then I’m givin’ a surprise for you. : Not going to tell you all that much, but stay tuned please and thank you all for the amazing reviews! Keep it going please!!
 

- Wicked

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment