Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A perfectly normal day

Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.

Chapter 1 - A perfectly normal day

Chapter 1 - A perfectly normal day


"NOOO!" Kim shouted. She was a 14 year old girl with pink hair. An empty chain hung from her neck. Her pink hair had one pony tail to the left and one to the right. Her bangs fell down to her shoulders. She is wearing a lime green T-shirt, she also has violet fingerless gloves, and baggy blue jeans. she was currently having a bad dream. This was the sixth night she had it in a row. She was at the part were A dark figure was destroying some place. Then it would send some kind of fire ball toward Kim and she would wake up.

Kim sat up in Bed suddenly. Her eyes wide and filled with fear. She was wet from sweat. She sighed nervosly as she looked at her hot-pink flower clock. 5:59 Am it read. The clock now turned to six. A loud and annoying beeping filled the room. Kim pushed a button on the clocks base, stopping the beeping almost as soon as it started. " Always the wake up 30 seconds before your clock goes off thing." Kim said.

She now pushed the covers off her. And made her bed for later that night. She then stepped into her butterfly slippers that were laying at the bottom of her bed. Then she slowly walked over to her dresser. She undid her hair and picked up a comb and brushed her hair. Then went into the Bathroom to take a warm shower. She came out dried herself off and dressed into new clothes. This time she wore a pink shirt With a smile face on it. And some black shorts with a pink stripe going down the left side. She then put her hair back up. And brushed her teeth.

Kim now raced down the staircase. She smelled the smell of waffles. A small brown haired boy sat at the table. He looked mad.

" David eat your waffles!" Kims older sister Kelly commanded. She had long black hair that went to her waist. And a spegetti strap shirt. And a mini skirt that matched her purple shirt.

" No!" David said dropping a waffle on his fork. Then slamming his fist into the other side. This caused the waffle to catapalt off the fork. It flew threw the air toward kim. She ducked and the waffle hit the wall behind her. Kim glared at him and went over to her plate of waffles which she ate.

" David! You're cleaning that!" Kelly shouted.

" No you are!" David shouted back as he stuck his tounge out at her.


Kelly ignored David. " Kim you have your essay don't you?" Kelly asked.

" Yeah." Kim said shoving it into her backpack. She then grabbed her pack and headed for the door. She opened it to see the buss was arriving. " Oh great. Bye everybody!" She shouted to her sister and her brother. Then she ran for the bus. It started to pull away. " Wait!" Kim shouted determined not to miss the bus. Kim could see a figure stand up and walk towards the driver of the bus. She knew that the figure told the driver to stop. Because the bus had stopped. And kim ran to it. Everyone stared at her as she entered. She saw who stopped the bus return to his seat. Actually she sat with him. She quickly sat in the seat and sunk down. " Thanks Max." She said out of breath. Max was 14 to. He had brown hair and wore a black shirt and navy-blue jeans. Kim also had a crush on him.

Max looked at her and smiled. She smiled back. Then blushed.

" Kim." He said she looked to Max.

" Yea?" She asked.

" Would you uh go to the dance with me?" Max asked as he blushed. Kim eyes sparkled.

" Sure!" She said happily. Not long after that they arrived to dolphin run middle school. Kim couldn't stop thinking about Max all day.

" Kim!" A familiar voice shouted rudley. Mrs. Bawk the english teacher was towering over Kim who had fallen asleep. The whole class was laughing.

" Huh? what? eekk!" Kim shouted noticing she had drolled on her desk. She blushed and hurried out of the room. She walked down a hallway and entered the bathroom. " Good thing that was the last class for today." She said sighing in relief. The bell then rang. She went to her locker and got out her stuff a few laughs were heard in the process.

Kim walked home that day. She knew the bus would be talking about her. Once she got home she said hi to her Sister and brother then hurried up to her room. She turned on her computer and put a Cd in it. The music then began to play it was a fast type of Music. Kim connected to the internet and immediatly one of her freinds Instant messenged her.
"I heard what happened today." It said. A laughing smiley followed after the words.

" It was so embarrasing." Kim's message said.

" I bet it was." The message said the letters were now rainbow colored and bigger.


" Hey Miyoko just be glad it wasn't you!"
Kim's message said with a smiley face pointing.

This went on intill kim had to go to bed.

" cya! I g2g 2 bed." Kim's message said.

" Ok bye!"
Miyoko's message said.

Kim now removed the Cd from the computer. Then she commanded the computed to shut down. Soon the screen turned black and the humming noise it was making stopped. She brushed her Hair and her teeth then went to sleep.

Kim was woken around midnight by a strange humming noise. And it wasn't from her computer. She reluctantly got out of her bed and started to search the room. She wasn't able to find anything obviouse. She focused on the noise and followed it to her mirror. She touched the glass with her hand. The glass then tried to pull her in. She yanked her hand back fast. " What the..." She said as the room vanished and a purple portal was all that was left. It soon grew and sucked Kim into it.

" What is going on!" She screamed as the portal sucked her in. It was now spinning around. But it didn't make kim dizzy. Soon the portale just vanished and Kim appeared inside a large cave.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment