Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - You've got to be kidding right?

Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.

Chapter 2 - You've got to be kidding right?

Chapter 2 - You've got to be kidding right?


When Kim looked around she noticed three others who looked just as confused as her. They were all talking to each other except one girl who looked sad she was near the back of the cave. Kim recognized the to that were talking. ' Beauty queen May, and her friend Mysta.' Kim thought. ' Wouldn't have surprised me if May put on her make up and brushed her hair on the way here.' Kim thought.

" You know I can here you." The girl at the back of the cave said.

Kim looked confused at first. "Ok then what'd I say?" Kim asked.

" Beauty Queen May, and her friend Mysta. Wouln't have surprised me if May put on her make up and brushed her hair on the way here." The girl and the back of the room announced loudly.

May glared at Kim. Mysta just sat there. ' Cat fight.' she thought.

" What?!" Kim asked.

" You called me a beauty queen. Thanks. But I hated the comment!" May said.

Mysta pictured may and Kim faceing each other they both had tails and kitty ears suddenly they jumped and a cloud of dust went around the room, you could see an occasinal tail. She giggled in her mind.

" So? Your point is you probly did." Kim said.

" Well at least I didn't drool on my desk while saying ' Yes I'll Marry you Max.' " May said.

" We'll at least when I was in 4th grade I didn't fall asleep and sing old mcdonal had a farm!" Kim shouted angirly.

" Well at least I don't have pink hair!" May shouted.

" Really whats this then?" Kim asked pulling a hair from mays head. "It looks pink to me." She said eyeing the Hair.

" My brother sprayed me with pink paint!" May shouted.

" Girls! Calm down." A voice said from behind then. May turned to face a small lady who looked to be in her 80's. She had white hair and one of her pockets looked stuffed. She had kind eyes that were a light blue color.

Everyone was silent after that. They all stared at the lady. " My name is Claudia." The lady said. Then she reached into her pocket and pulled out several stones. She handed them out to everyone.

May reiceved a red stone. Kim got a white one, Mysta got a green one and The other girl got a blue one.

" Whats up with the rocks?" May asked. Looking at the rock with had been carved into the shape of a fire,

" They are spirit stones." The lady answered. " Here's what they do." She said. Grabbing Kim. And making her hold her stone. "Now hold it in your hand and squeeze it." She commanded.

Kim did as she was told. A flash of light came from no were and covered Kim. Kim felt as if she was floating. The feeling was then over. And she was standing in a short-sleeved shirt and a skirt. She also had a pair of light blue sandals. The rest of her outfit was a combination of all kinds of light blues.

" That is all you need to know for know. And beware of the Dark Lord!" The Lady said. Before the group knew it they were in the portal again.

This time the feeling was better then the last time. They felt more relaxed. They all arrived in their beds. The next day was saturday so they had time to think about this.

When they awoke there was a book labled Spirit Fighter on each of their beds. Kim picked hers up.

"Spirit figter?" She asked herself in confusion then she opened the first page.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment