Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Spirit what?

Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.

Chapter 3 - Spirit what?

Chapter 3 - Spirit what?
Dear Kim,

You probly are wondering about what happened to you last night. This book will explain it all to you.Make sure you read the whole thing.

Part One Your Spirit and you.

Well lets just start here. You have a stone right? Good We thought. Yours is a snowflake. Which would stand for snow. You have the element of Snow. You'll need to figure out attacks on your own. Yes attacks, youre a spirit fighter now. You fight the dark spirits. Good luck with that. This also means you'll have to work together to deafet the Dark spirits. Yes and you may spirit combine with a team mate. Some important Information. You CANNOT we reapet CANNOT have two stones of different types. Or a fatal thing will happen, We wouldn't want to scare you so we wouln't tell you it.

Part Two, The portals

You know what we mean. That thing you entered that brought you to our cave. That was a portal. Wasn't that fun? Thats what we thought. Well you'll be doing a lot more of that, since your a spirit fighter now. keep all hands and feet inside the portal. If you don't beileve us bring a stick and stick it out the Portal. You'll be in for a surprise. The portals will take you were you need to be, and when you need to be. You have no controll of the portals. There are also different colors. The purple one will bring you into a cave. A blue portal will mean you should hold your breath cause you're going under water. An almost white one will mean youre landing in the air so make sure you spirit evolve before you get there so you can fly. Those wings aren't there for no reason you know. A green one will mean youre going to land in the middel of some feild and cows will probly be there. We aren't sure that cows will always be there though. A pink one will put you in a city. And An Orange one will put you in a desert.

Part Three, the Dark Spirits

You gotta watch out for these. These things can act like your friends then turn on you at a bad time. They shapeshift to. Well some do anyway. Also These guys have spirit stones if they have one thats your type you can use their stone for extra power. Also beware the of The Dark Lord. He isn't the best guy around. Although you'll must likely battle him someday. That is it for your instruction book.

" Thats not to much." Kim said As she tied her stone around her neck she now turned it into a necklace.

" Kim come on I didn't make breakfest for the flys!" Kelly shouted from downstairs.

" Right." Kim said rushing down the stairs. This time Pancakes were for breakfast. Kim dumped alot of mapel syrup on hers and ate.

" Kelly I'll be back later!" Kim shouted as she headed out the front door.

" Ok be back before seven!" Kelly said.

" Ok!" Kim said said running outside and onto the sidewalk then she began to run. Almost as soon as she started she ran into someone.

" Oh sorry." The other person said. " Hey you're that girl from last night!" She said.

" Heh oh yeah that was a strange night." Kim said scratching the back of her neck. And thinking back to the stones.

" So what's your name?" The girl asked. She had blonde hair her two bangs had blue ribbions on them. And her arms also had ribbions. She was wearing a tank top that was a blue purple color and a skirt that was green.

" Kim." Kim answered.Then she noticed the girls stone. Her's was blue. " So did you get that book?"

" Oh this one?" She asked as she pulled out a book labled Spirit Fighter.

" Yeah that one!" Kim said. " "Mines at home. And I guess My element is snow." Kim said shrugging.

" Mines Water I guess." She said. Then she looked at the stone on her own neck.

" Cool. So whats your name?" Kim asked.

" It's Celia. I'm new to this place maybe You could show me around?" She asked with a smile.

" Uh sure. I was supposed to Take a walk with Max today but I'm sure he wouln't mind if you tag along." Kim said. " Now come along!" Kim said running past Celia.

" Uh yea." Celia said running to keep up with Kim. " So who is Max anyway?" Celia asked once she caught up to kim.

" A friend." Kim said then she noticed Marve her papillon. " Marve go home!" Kim shouted at it. The Dog ignored her.

" Your dog?" Celia asked.

" Yea my dog." Kim said. " Marce go home now!" The dog sat and tilted his head and wimpered before turning to go. " Beileve me that dog will annoy you so much." Kim said stopping to make sure Max made it back to her house. He did then she began to run again.

" Hi Kim bring a friend?" Max asked he was coming up the sidewalk.

" Oh Sorry Max I was coming. " Kim said sadley.

" Oh don't worry about it." Max stated. " So who's this? Haven't seen her around before." Max said.

" I'm Celia. I'm new around here." She said.

" Thats a nice name. And you can come with me and Kim we'd be glad to show you around.

Kim nodded and smiled. " yep." She then said.

" We should get going." Max said.

" Uh yea. Maybe you guys could come over to my house later." Kim suggested.

" That would be cool." Celia said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment