Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The first battle

Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.

Chapter 4 - The first battle

Chapter 4 - The first battle
" Thats the park." Kim said as the group approached the park.

" Lets sit here for awile." Max said. "We can sit by the pond."

" Um sure." Celia answered as she walked over to a bench to sit down. There were ducks in the pond. They were quacking alot. Celia went threw her bag and pulled out some popcorn. And tossed it away from the bench. Soon ducks were walking up to the popcorn and eating it.

" So when are you starting school?" Max asked Celia as he headed to the bench with Kim and sat down.

" Monday. And I'm going to Dolphin Run." She said once again reaching into her pack. This time pulling a bus schedule out. She looked at it.
" I'm on bus 23." Celia said as she neatly tucked it back into her pack.

" Well at least you're on our bus." Kim said not even looking at her. She was to busy watching the ducks eat. " Just beware of May." Kim said thinking back to the previous night. " She's not very nice. Only pepole she's nice to are her friends and Max." Kim said getting up from the bench. And walking over to an old oak tree. Which she climbed like she'd done it fifty times before. " You all gonna watch the game or what?" Kim asked. The reason she climbed the tree was to watch a baseball game going on below.

" Uh yea." Max said getting up from the bench. And walking to the tree he climbed up to. He was a little worse at climbing into the tree. " You coming?" He asked celia.

" Why not." She said with a shrug then climbed up the tree. It was harder for her but she made it up with the help of Max and Kim. " Nice veiw." She said paying no attention to the game that was going on. She was watching some stray dogs enter the park. The dogs chased the ducks away and ate the rest of the popcorn. They then walked away from the area like nothing happened. Celia then turned to watch the game.

" Go Rickey!" Kim and Max Shouted from the tree. They knew most of the people that were playing.

Rickey was a blonde haired boy who was pretty tall for his age. He was wearing a blue hat which he had on back wards. He also had some baggy black jeans, and A white shirt with a few wholes in it. He was trying to have the punk look. That was really working since he couldn't act like one if his life depended on it.

" Who' s Rickey?" Celia asked she had a confused look on her face.

" Thats Rickey." Kim said pointing to The boy who had just scored a home run. " He's a good baseball player." Soon after Rickey's home run the game was over. Rickey's team had won.

After the game was done Max jumped from the tree. " Good game Rickey." He said catching Rickey off gaurd.

" Who said that!?" Was his instant reply.

" Dude turn around and you'll be able to find out." Max said impateintlly.

" Oh hey Max." Rickey said slapping Max five.

" Good game." Max said slapping him five back.

" And nice home run." Kim said jumping from the tree and running up to Rickey.

" Hi Kim. Thanks. So whats up with you guys." Rickey asked tossing the baseball he had brought to the game.

" Not much. We been hanging with Celia today. She's gonna start at our school this Monday." Kim said as she motined for Celia to come over.

Celia nodded. She grabbed her pack and jumped from the tree. She went over and stood next to kim. " Hiya!" She said to Rickey.

" Hmm yep diffently new. Nobody around here says hiya anymore. Except a few people." He said noticing Kim was glaring at him. " You also need to get the right clothes around here. But anyway My names Rickey." He said with a cheerful smile. Something was watching from a tree. It flew out of the tree and behind Rickey it looked like a harmless bird.

Instantly Kim and Celias stones started to flash. Kim noticed first. " Max, Rickey. Us girs need to talk wait at our house. Ok? good." Kim said giving them a little push.

" Alright alright were going." Rickey said a little confused at the sudden need for Kim and Celia to talk.

Kim quickly pulled Celia behind a tree. " I think that bird is a dark spirit." Kim said. " Remember the book said they shapeshift." She said looking out from behind the tree to see the bird. It was busy hopping around.

" That wouldn't hurt anyone." Celia said. Suddenly the bird stopped. It grew bigger about six feet higher. It grew fangs and sharper talons. " Grrraaggghhhhh!" It groaned as it flew up into the air. May and Mysta now arrived.

" Whats the deal with this thing? Dragging me around all over the place." MAy shouted then she noticed the mutant bird. " Just what is that thing?" She asked.

" I don't know. I think it's a Dark spirit." Kim said. " Well why not try it." Kim said grabbing her stone and focusing some energy into it. " Spirit evolve!" She shouted. She was instantly changed into the fairy like appearance that she had the night before.

" She isn't really going to battle that thing is she?" Mysta asked. " Oh well." She said grabbing the stone that was on her neck. And focusing energy into it. " Spirit Evolve!" She shouted. She was now changed into a green mini skirt. The green was diiferent shades of green. She also had a green shirt it's sleeves went down to her elbows. This was also different shades of green. And really light green wings now appeared on her back. She had one thing to say. " Alright Mr. I don't know what you are but you're going down!" She shouted.

The monster groaned again. This time a large water drop came from it's mouth it headed toward Mysta.

" Freeze!" Kim shouted as the water drop stopped in mid air it was covered in Ice it now dropped to the ground making the sound of glass breaking. The group looked at Kim in amazment.

" Spirit evolve!" Was the next thing heard. Celia was now in bright blue shorts. And a light blue tank top. She had really light blue wings. " Cool." She said. She now moved her wings and found that they weren't there for looks. She was now in the sky.

" So they aren't just for show." Kim said finding she could fly. " May I'd get in your spirit form!" Kim said.

" And why should I?" She asked rudley as she pulled out a comb and started to brush her hair.

" Listen do you want all your shoping malls to be flooded?" Kim asked.

" Noway!" She said. " Spirit evolve!" She shouted. As she got a short skirt that was filled with firey colors. And a speggeti strapped belly shirt. " I wonder if this is at the mall?" She thought out loud. She to had grown wings her's were a light orange.

" May quit if you don't help there wouln't be a mall to go to." Mysta said. As she flew into the sky. The Dark spirit shot more water this time at Mysta. Mysta flew out of the way just before it hit her. She thought a moment. " Revenge of the vines!" She shouted as vines covered the Dark spirit.

" Good job Mysta!" Kim shouted. " Hey May set those vines on fire!" Kim commanded.

" Whatever." May said. " Fire wave!" She shouted as waves of fire shot from her hands they went right toward the vines and caught them on fire.

" Alright!" Celia said happilly as the monster dissapeared. Celia quickly put out the fire.

Mysta moved the vines back into the earth. " Hmm theres something there." She said flying toward the stone. " It's blue." She said ready ro grab it.

" Mysta wait!" Kim shouted. " Didn't you read the book? If you combine two different stones..." Kim was cut off.

" Oh yea right." She said quickly backing away from the stone.

" That would be mine." Celia said as she walked up to the stone. She lifted it up. " It's so sparkly." She said watching the sun beams hit the stone and made it sparkle. Then it suddenly became dark. " Is a storm coming?" She asked.

" Must be." Kim said. " Now how do we un-spirit evolve?" She asked. After she said that a swirl surrounded her and she was back to normal. " Maybe thats how." She said.

Now the rest of the group un-evolved. By this time rain was pouring from the sky. " Well bye!" Kim shouted as her and Celia ran toward Kims house. May and Mysta headed home to.

By the time Kim was home she was soaked wet so was Celia.

" What took you so long." Rickey asked from another room. He was busy watching Tv with Max.

" Do you mind?" Kim asked as her clothes dripped water.

" You run through the pond?" Rickey asked.

" No but you soon will." Kim said angirlly.

Max headed to the bathroom and got out two towles. " Thought you might need these." He said tossing Kim and Celia the towls.

" Thanks." Kim said wrapping the towl aroud her wet clothes.

Kelly walked into the room. " Kim You're back." She said. " And you're wet go upstairs and change." Kelly said pointing a finger to the stairs.

Kim walked up the stairs and grabbed a plain white T-shirt and light blue pants. She then came back down stairs with her hair down. " Hey Celia you should probly let your parents know were you are." Kim said. " You should also get some different clothes."

" Don't worry about it my parents are back at our old house getting some more boxes. I have my stuff unpacked. So I guess i'll go change. I have he house key." Celia said setting the towl on the back of the couch Rickey was sitting on. " I'll come with you." Kim said. Going into another room and grabbing a rain suit and umbrella. " Here." She said handing the Umbrella to Celia.

" Thanks." She said heading for the door with Kim right behind her.

" We'll be back later! So just stay here." Kim said to Max and Rickey before walking out the door. The rain instantly started to sting at her face.

Celia lead the way. They past about 3 houses before arriving at her house she got her house key and un locked the door. Then she entered. The house was pretty empty. Boxes were sitting around the place. Some were open and stuff was laying beside them. Celia walked to the back of the room before relising Kim was still outside. " You can come in." She said before opening a door she walked in.

Kim came in the door and patentilly waited beside the door. A bright flash brightened the Dark room folled by a loud crack. Kim jumped before relising it was lighting.

Celia now came out of the room in a Tank top and shorts that went down to her knees. " Nice storm huh?" She said sarcastically.

" Yeah." Kim said before opening the door. Celia picked up her umbrella and headed out the door. Kim followed. The wind was really strong so it was hard to walk in. Ceila had a hard time holding onto the umbrella. Lighting was lighting up the night sky. And thunder was booming like crazy. " I hate these kind of nigghts something bad almost always happens." Kim said trying to keep herself from being blown over. The wind blowing was causing them to take more time gettng back the they expected.

" Yea I know what you mean. It was A dark and stormy night when all of a sudden." Celia said almost falling over.

" Hey!" A voice shouted at them. They couldn't see the figures face so the screamed and tried to run. but the ran was keeping them from seeing were they were running. Kim and Celia both tripped over a large stick. They both screamed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment