Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Oh yay! ( another badly done chap that wouln't get

Four girls are given four stones. One Snow, Ine Fire, One water, One earth. Can they deafet the Dark lord.
Oh yay bad discription.

Chapter 5 - Oh yay! ( another badly done chap that wouln't get

Chapter 5 - Oh yay! ( another badly done chap that wouln't get

" Kim Celia you ok?" A voice asked.

" I think." They both answered at the same time. " Who are you?" They asked.

" Oh yeah it's a little dark out. I'ts Max." The figure said offering Celia and Kim a hand.

" Sorry about that Max." Kim said. Grabbing his hand.

" Oh don't worry about it." Max said helping celia up.

" I need to change again." Celia said once she was up. Lighting Flashed close by. This created a very loud boom.

" You don't mind if we follow do you?" Max asked as Rickey ran up the street behind him. " You all alright the last lighting bolt almost hit you guys."

" Yeah were fine." Kim said sheilding her eyes from the rain.

Celia had started to walk back to her house. The rest of the group followed. Ligting was striking every were. That meant lots of thunder. They had their ears plugged the whole way to Celia's house. When they arrived the door was open. " Who would leave the door open? I shut it when we left." Celia said. A figure walked out of the door.

" Celia were home and were done for the night!" A voice said. " it got way to stormy so we figured we should come back as soon as we could." Some one else said. " I see you've made some friends." The voice said.

" Yea. I need to get some dry clothes." Celia said as she ran for her room and got some different clothes this time she grabbed a rain jacket.

" You should come over later. We'll get you something to eat." Kim said with a smile. " Already were making food for all these guys." Kim said. " Then you can get to meet some of the neibors. I'll even help you unpack." Kim said cheerfully.

" Uh ok." Kims Dad said. " It'll be good to meet the neibors." He said. " Let me just finish getting these boxes inside."

" Here we'll help." Kim said.

" Ok take those boxes inside and put them near the main window." Celia's dad said.

" Ok." Kim said as she went to grab the boxes Max helped her bring them into the room. Soon after the boxes were done and Kim showed Celias familly the way to her house. " Just wait here I wouldn't turn the Tv on if I were you." Kim said. " Max can you light some candles incase the power goes out?"

" Sure." He said grabbing a lighter then he lit the candals in the room he was in. Then went to the kitchen. And the other rooms that would be used the most. " Candals are lit!" He said cheerfully. Right after he finished Thunder cracked. " What a finish!" He said as he headed toward the kitchen to help make food.

" Max were only getting pizza." Kim said. As she opened the refrigerator to get some pizza. She pushed away some milk and half a watermelon which hadn't been opened yet. She then reached the box of pizza, and pulled it out of the refigerator. She set it on the counter which was pretty messy. She opened up the box and the smell of pizza filled the room. She did this to make sure David hadn't eaten it. She then took out some of the pizza from the box and stuck it into the microwave.

Max was leaned against the doorway. " Storms getting pretty bad." He said as he watched a tree almost snap in half. He was watching it through a window.

" Yeah." Kim said as she waited for the pizza to heat up. " I hope it dosen't get to bad." She said. " I hope it stops soon." She said as she turned to get the pizza from the microwave. It had just finished beeping. " If you're hungry come get some pizza!" Kim said.

Soon everyone had grabbed some pizza and were in the dining room eating. " I guess we should at least kow eachother's names." Kim said.
"Mine's Kim. And since Marve can't talk, his names Marve." Kim said pointing at the dog who looked alert at the company he was also stareing at the pizza.

Suddenly a lighting bolt flew into Kims yard. The dinning room vanished and it was replaced by a portal. Kim was surprised at first but soon relized it was only a portal. Soon Celia, May, and Mysta joined her. Kim took notice of the color of the portal. Blue. She thought. Thats bad.

" Spirirt Evolve!" She shouted as she was turned into the fairy like appearance. The others soon joined her. She thought back to the blue portale that was in the book. What did that say again? She asked herself. Soon she fell through the portal and landed in water that was pretty deep. She quickly swam up to the top. Breathed in some air and went back under to show the others the way up.

" Talk about rude entry! can't they have speaker phones in these things. It got rid of my makeup!" May complained

" Calm down May, we're here for a reason and that is not beauty." Mysta said looking for land. " Let's go this way." She said as she started to swim toward the way of land.

" Uggh what if theres slugs a... and leaches in this water?" May said leading the way toward land.

" You'd think she would be back closer to use incase theres some kind of beauty sucking monster ahead." Kim said loudly.

" M... m... monster?" May stuttered.

" Yes a monster and it takes peoples beauty away from them." Kim said grinning.

A splash came up infront of May. " Aaaahhh! What was that!?" She said swimming back to the rest of the group as fast as possible.

" It was a big scary beauty sucking monster!" Kim shouted.

Celia lifted the water up that was around it. " Um is that your normal everyday fish?" She asked nervously.

" Nope but it looks like a dark spirit so we need to fight it!" Kim exclaimed as she readied herself for an attack.

" Yeah about that ' we' thing." May said as she floated out of the water. " How about we change the ' we' to a ' you'." She said angirly.

This made Kim steam. " May, if you don't stop i'll feed you to the monster." She said in a angry yet calm voice. She flew out of the water to have an advantage over the monster. It was headed toward Mysta and Ceila. " Mysta Celia look out!" Kim shouted.

They both flew out of the way. " Thanks for the warning." Celia said. " It's a water spirit." She said once again lifting the water from underneath it. This time raising it up into the air. " Kim freeze all the water!"

" Uh, yeah right!" Kim said. The ice now started at the area the monster was at it then spread like magic across the rest of the water. The others watched in awe. " Wow." Kim muttered looking at her hands.

" What next?" May asked. She was ready to fix her hair already. " I need to comb my hair soon!" She shouted.

" Is that all you think about?" Kim asked.

" Actually..." May started.

" Never mind." Kim said. " We need to get rid of this uh thing."

" She's right. Fire wouln't work. neither would water. Or ice, Earth thats it!" Celia exclaimed. " Mysta use some vines to crack that ice!"

" But that'll let the dark spirit free." Mysta answered.

" Mushu!" Something shouted the monster shattered to peices and fell to the ice below. Which shattered into peices like glass breaking. The group all watched in amazment. They soon turned to face the creature that made the noise. It was only two-feet tall, it was pink, purple and, white. It had pink and purple wings, blue eyes, and huge ears.

" Aww it's so cute!" Mysta squealed.

" Don't go near it." Kim warned. " Remember were in another dimension. So that thing could be a dangers dark spirit for all we know." She said keeping her voice low, so she wouldn't startle the creature.

The creature flew toward them. suddenly a scroll appeared in Kims hands. " What's this?" She asked looking at the paper. It said, ' Mushumoo' at the top. " Maybe it's what that creature is." She said as she began to read it out loud.

'A small creature. Despite it's looks it's a very dangerous creature. If they like you, you might be able to keep one as a pet. Regular people can't see them though.. Theres different breeds also. We wouln't tell you them though." Kim read.

" So that must be what you are. Come here little guy." Kim said.

The Mushumoo slowly flew over to her. It sniffed her finger. " Mu!" It shouted and flew happily around her before landing on her head, which pushed her hair down.

" I think it likes you Kim." Celia said with a giggle.

" We should swim toward land. If theres people there, well seeing flying people with wings might be a little weird to them." Kim said. " We also need to get rif of the ice. May." Kim explained turning to May.

She sighed before heating the ice and watching it melt.

" What do you say Mushumoo, you wanna come?" Kim asked as she flew into the water.

" Mushumoo!" It shouted before waveing it's hand in the air.

" I guess thats a yes." Kim said as she returned to normal. " Come on girls we need to get going."

" Whatever." May said before getting in the water and returning to normal herself.

" We should head to land. " Kim said swimming toward. The mushumoo flew above her head.

" Yeah." Mysta said as she un- spirit evolved and followed after Kim who was in the lead. " It'll be nice to walk."

" Agreed." Celia said in her regular form now. " It's getting cloudy. The clouds are pretty dark."

" I wonder what storms are like in other dimensions." May said as she followed after Mysta.

Kim cringed at the thought. " Yeah I wonder to. I hope we get on land before the storm gets here."

" I can help with that." Celia said ready to move the water forward at a fast rate.

" Go ahead." Kim said looking at the clouds that were moving in quicker and quicker.

" Alright then! Get ready!" She said as she pushed her hands forward which created a large wave which sent them all forward.

" That'll work." Kim said with a cough in between the two words. Soon they were throw onto the beach by the wave. They all coughed out water to their surprise it wasn't salt water. Not long after they landed it thundered. They were all tired. Kim yawned, then Celia yawned, followed by Mysta and May.

" Well they say..." Mysta was cut short because Kims hand was placed over her mouth.

" Don't even say the word." She mumbled.

" Ok, I wouln't then." She said when Kim removed her hand.

" We should find shelter before the storm gets here fully." Kim said.

Celia poked her on her back. " Kim do you think that they're freindly?" She said pointing to a group of people that had masks and spears.

Plz leave a comment if you even read this. Not like anybody does though, why do I bother?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment