Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What a wonderful Place earth is

Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?

Chapter 1 - What a wonderful Place earth is

Chapter 1 - What a wonderful Place earth is

A loud crash echoed through the cold dark air. Lights flickered on and the lound noise of sirens filled the air.
Mysta stumbled out of bed. " What's going on?" She asked herself before rushing toward the window. She sheilded her eyes from the bright lights of the ambulances and police cars. The red and blue lights reflected off the walls of her room. She then went down the stairs sleepily and went out into her backyard which seemed to be the source of the commotion. She noticed a large hole and several ' Do not Cross' Lines around it.
She sleepily walked over shooving the tape aside. " Excuse me miss, but this areas off limits!" A police officer shouted at her holding a gun out infront of her to keep her from crossing.
" This is my house I demend to see whats there." She answered.
" Were sorry ma'am but this area's off limits." Several more officers were standing in the way. " Now stay back or we'll shoot!" They shouted.
" Heh, you wouldn't there's fear in your eyes. You're afraid of what I could do to you." Mysta said as a sword appeared in her hands. " Now you back off if you don't want to be sliced into millions of pieces!" She shouted. Suddenly several bullets were fired toward her followed by loud banging. " Fools." She shouted spinning her sword around rapidly. The bullets stopped in place and fell to the cool ground.
" Now let me through." She commanded she held her sword in a battle postion just incase anybody else tried to harm her.
The police looked even scarder then before. But they still held their ground. " All of you must leave!" A Gun officer in a helicopter shouted at them. " Hand over the ultimate life form and you will live!" The officer shouted over the roar of the heilcopter.
" So thats what you're gaurding." Mysta shouted.
" Open fire!" The Gun officer commanded, instantly the other officers started shooting at Mysta. Who dodged the bullets and jumped into the large hole.
" Hope he dosen't mind me useing this." Mysta saaid. " Chaos Control!!" She shouted and was instantly transported just as a bullet hit the area she was in.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

LKK on April 23, 2006, 8:19:15 AM

LKK on
LKKYou should read my story, Sonic and LKK's First adventure. IT's great!