Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shadow's Alive?!

Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?

Chapter 2 - Shadow's Alive?!

Chapter 2 - Shadow's Alive?!
" Uggnn w-were am I?" The Ultimate life form said finally wakeing. His head hurt along with the rest of his bruised body.
" Your at your temporary home." Mysta said. " You fell from somewere, almost seemed to be coming from the sky."
Suddenly every thing came flying back to The ultimate life form. " I did, I fell from space after a huge battle with something called the Biolizard me and a blue hedgehog. What was his name?" Shadow asked weakly.
" You mean sonic?" Mysta asked holding up a newspaper article with Sonic's picture on the front. ' BLUE HEDGEHOG SONIC SAVES THE EARTH.'
" Yes, the faker, nobody even noticed me!" Shadow shouted sitting up. Suddenly he fell over unconsis from the pain that shot through his body.
" You shouldn't move so fast." Mysta said walking off to the kitchen. ' Maybe he'd like pancakes.' She thought now digging through sonic's refrigerator and pulling out some milk and eggs. She then searched for the rest of the ingredients needed to make pancakes.
After about an hour Shadow woke up again. " You awake now?" Mysta asked handing him a plate with syrup coated Pancakes. " Enjoy." She said sitting herself on the floor since Shadow was on her couch. Mysta then grabbed a Tv remote and turned the Tv on to the news channel. It was still dark outside so the Tv made Shadow and Mysta squinted at first. She turned the volume down low before seeing the news about the Ultimate life form being wanted. " 2,000,000 dollars!" She shouted surprised. " Thats terrible! How could they buy a life form like that. What has the world come to?" Mysta said shakeing her head.
Mysta heard foot steps approaching the room. She quickly tossed a blanket over Shadow. Before she did that she took his panckes. ' I'll give these back later." She wispered.
" Mysta what're you doing it's four in the morning." The figure asked approaching her the couch and the Tv. " Whoa! Shadow's still alive!?" The figure asked seeming to jump into the air.
" I know it's amazing isn't it." Mysta said focused on the Tv.
" Why you sitting on the floor?" The figure asked.
" Sonic, maybe I just felt like it." She said.
" Suite yourself." Sonic said jumping onto the couch.
" Mmurph." Shadow mumbled when Sonic sat on him.
" Hmm couch seems lumpy." Sonic said as he began to pull the covers back.
" Eheh well... um yea.. ya see you're kinda sitting on-" Before Mysta could Finish...
" What is he doing here!?" Sonic shouted jumping back and getting into a fighting stance.
" I found him, Gun was gonna capture him, who knows what could've happened if that happened." Mysta said quietly.
" Why didn't you take him to your own house?" Sonic asked.
" Gun." Mysta answered soberly.
" Oh. Well We'll kick the butts anyway!" Sonic shouted.
" Tomorrow we'll get everyone together at your house and tell them the news." Mysta said
" Good enough for me." Sonic said waveing before heading back to his room and going back to bed.
" SONIC!!" Was the word that echoed through the house the next day around one in the afternoon.
" AAAHHH!!! Who invited Amy!?" Sonic asked trying to escape Amy who was chaceing after him.
" You never said she couldn't come." Mysta said with a chuckle. " Why do you have Amy's phone number anyway?" Mysta asked.
Sonic blushed. " She forced me into keeping it!" He said still running from her.
" Alright whats the big D-" Knuckles began before stopping. " Look out he's gonna kill you!" Knuckles shouted launching himself toward Shadow.
" Oh calm down Knux." Rouge said grabbing his arm.
" Rouge put me down! He's gonna kill somebody!" Knuckles shouted struggling to get away.
" Wow that's an Awsome clone of Shadow!" Tails said pokeing Shadow. " It's even solid. Sonic how'd you do it?!" Tails asked.
" Tails, that is Shadow he's not a clone." Sonic said.
Tails Eyes grew wide. " Wow how'd you survive Shadow!?" Tails asked eagerly.
Amy was to busy chaseing after Sonic to notice Shadow.
" Everyone calm dowm." Shadow said suddenly the room went quiet followed by a small foxes cheer.
" He can talk!" Tails shouted.
" Yes of course I can talk. There was only one way I could survive though, I had to come to earth to warn you of the ultimate invasion." Shadow said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment