Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The End of sonic the hedgehog?

Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?

Chapter 4 - The End of sonic the hedgehog?

Chapter 4 - The End of sonic the hedgehog?
" Who said we couldn't?" Rouge asked.
" I did." The robot answered and rushed at Rouge while sending missles at her.
Rouge dodged them. " How do you know?" She asked climbing onto the wall before gliding at the robot.
The Shadow robot grabbed rouges wing and tossed her to the ground. He then shot missles at her. Knuckles jumped infront of her and took the blow he was sent through the window and landed were the master emerald used to be. Rouge instantly ran after knuckles she leapt through the broken window.

... Meanwhile..
.
" Boss what should we do with the master emerald?" A voice asked.
" Bring it back to the base, we'll decide what to do with it from there." The voice said with a laugh.
" Yes master." The voice said bowing before disappering with the master emerald in a bright flash.
" Our plot to end the world is going quit nicley we have gun going after Shadow and Shadow thinking Guns behind the Clones. The world makes such a great puppet." The other voice said now disappering in a flash of light.

...Meanwhile..
.
" What we've beem framed?!" The gun leader shouted slaming his fists on a nearby counter.
" Yes sir. " One of the members said as a picture appeared on the giant computer screen. " This hedgehog seems to be the one who did all of this."
" Find her and bring her back to the base, she'll be delt with once she's arrived." The gun commander said carefully looking at the picture of the hedgehog on the screen.
" Yes sir." Another one of the members said before alerting the Gun members to come into the meeting room.
" It's come to our attention that we've been framed by a hedgehog." The member began when the rest of the members were in the meeting room. " This hedgehog is the one that framed us." The member said holding up a picture of the hedgehog.

... Back at Sonic's house...

" Alright you've had your fun now get lost!" Amy shouted holding up her hammer.
The Robot took her hammer and knocked her unconsis with it. It then took Shadow and raced out the broken window fireing missels at the house as it left.
The missles rushed towards the house Sonic went out to stop them but was only sent back into the doomed house. The missles crashed into the house and blew it up. It left a large mushroom cloud as it exploded.

... At the base...

" Good job SC110" The female hedgehog said as she watched the remander of Sonic's house burn.
" Here is Shadow." The robot answered showing her the unconsis Shadow.
" Put him in cell number 2. I'll be talking to him when i'm done laughing at sonic's defeat." She said as she began to laugh.
" Yes master." The robot said and began walking toward the prison cell room.

... At sonic's destroyed house...

As the smoke cleared you could see sonics twitching hand burried under rubble.
" Big boom." A voice said pulling Sonic's cut up body out of the Rubble. The figure went around and did the same to the rest.
" What happened?" Sonic asked his eyes still closed.
" Big boom." The voice said again. Sonic could hear the figures shoes walking away on Metal.
Sonic then relized were he was. " I thought the Gun Prison was destroyed." He said rubbing his head.
" Oh but it was." The female hedgehog said. " I just rebuilt it." She said.
" And you and your friends are going to tell us were all the chaos emeralds are." The robot said pointing a laser at an unconsis Amy.
" Amy!" Sonic shouted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment