Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Prison

Shadow Mysta and the rest of the Sonic gang have to save the world again. But theres only one way to save it. Will they all be willing to except it?

Chapter 5 - Prison

Chapter 5 - Prison
" You have a day to decide what to do." The Robot said tossing Amy into the cell beside him. Sonic noticed Shadow was in the same room along with everyone else. Except for rouge and Knuckles.
" Did you give Sonic the time amount to decide wheather to save Amy or the world?" The female hedgehog asked.
" Yes, I did master." The Robot said.
" Good. Now find the rest of them." She said before walking off toward the prison cells.
Once she arrived at the prison she walked toward Shadow's cell. " Shadow it seems you lost to my robot, I guess that means your not the Ultimate life form anymore." She said.
" Neither are you." Shadow growled looking for something to throw at her.
" Correct. But i'm much more powerfull then you." She said. " By the way, my name is amber."
" Gee nice name." Shadow said sarcastically while ramming himself into the rusty cage only to be sent backwards.
" You can't escape, and even if you did you wouldn't be able to get outta here alive." Amber said.
Sonic was paseing back and forth. ' I can't let them kill Amy, or let them get the chaos emeralds, they could destroy the world by going up to the Space Colony ark.' Sonic thought. He had already tried to free himself but couldn't. By now the others were wakeing.
" Sonic were are we?" Mysta asked slowly getting up.
" I think this is the old GUN prison." Sonic said. " And I have a choice of Amy and The world." Sonic said.
" Maybe I can change that." Mysta said reaching for her sword. " Huh!? Hey it's not there!" Mysta said looking around before spotting it not far from Amy's cell. " I have other ways." Mysta said. " Wandos Apperao!" She shouted as a wave of Sparkles covered her. When they dissapeared Mysta was holding a staff.
Sonic just looked at her weirdly. " What good is that?" He asked.
" Just watch. And just learn." She said holding the staff out toward her sword. The staff couldn't reach but it started growing longer and getting closer to Mysta's sword. Suddenly a golden hand came out of the staff and grabbed the sword. The staff started to shorten back to regular size and Mysta pulled it closer to her.
" Don't think about escaping!" The robot said as it grabbed the sword and pulled at it. Mysta held on her staff and continued to pull back. " It's no use resisting." The robot said before yanking at the sword even harder. The sudden change in pull yanked Mysta up against the metal bars. She winced but continued to pull on the staff soon Sonic and the others grabbed onto her waist and started to help her pull the sword and staff.
" Theres two things you don't have that we do. Friends and a team." Sonic said.
" Heh, Whatever. Maybe I'll just make Sonic make his disision now." SC110 said while holding on to the sword and also aiming a Laser at Amy who was just starting to wake up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment