Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Finding A New Home

Based off of a RPG my friends and I used to play. It's mostly about cats and how cats and dogs are worst enemies. But I hope you enjoy it. Please Comment.


Chapter 1 - Finding A New Home

Chapter 1 - Finding A New Home
Prolog

The sun was at its highest in one of the worlds largest cities, New York. The metal giants were homes or businesses for most of the people there. Cars stuck in the daily traffic seemed normal for the millions of people that lived there. However, nobody knew that New York City was not only a home to live in, but a place of hate. A place of sorrow. A place for Revenge.

Chapter one
Finding A New Home

An alley way near Broadway was full of trash and dead corpses. It was a home for a young mother cat and her five three-day-old kittens. The mother was a snowy white color and had icy blue eyes. Her pink nose was gently guiding her kittens back where they were safe. Her children were also white. But two of them had something strange with them. For they had a small crystal, that was shaped as a snowflake. The mother loved them the same as her other three.

"My children," she said softly making all of their heads turn in her direction. "This is going to be a new world for you. It's a cruel and unforgiving world out there, but there's also some good quailities. I pray that you'll be able to find a good place to live and maybe some friends. But don't always trust them. For you never know when they might betray you."

"What wise words of wisdom, Crystal." The voice was deep and cold. Crystal's head turned to face the voice. All she could see was the sun pouring in the alley way. "Too bad they aren't going to be able to use it."

Crystal's ears laid flat against her head. She continued to watch as a shadow of a huge German Shepherd walked gradually towards her and her children. "What are you doing here, Drake?" Crystal hissed, standing up and hunching over into a fighting postition. "You know you're not allowed here."

The German Shepherd's teeth clenched into a nasty grin. "You're a smart cat. You acutally give them a good name."

"Oh, I wish I could say the same to you." Drake's grin vanished and Crystal was perparing for the attack. Drake made a low growl and Crystal knew that he was going to draw first blood. She also knew that her children were in danger. She had to draw the fight away from them if she wanted them to live.

Drake did attack first. His large teeth dug deeply into Crystal's side flesh. She let out a painful yelp but escaped. She wasn't going down without a fight. She felt herself flying through the air but before she could smash into a rotten dumpster, she kicked off sending herself shooting towards Drake. Drake was shocked and couldn't move away fast enough. Crystal landed and sunk her long nails into his neck.

Drake howled in pain and she then dug her sharp teeth into his ear but Drake was not going to let this cat win. He knew he had to beat her to get after her kids. He saw his way to victory. He ran towards the opening of the alley way and the kittens had heard a loud screeching sound. Then it was quiet.

The five kittens knew that their mother had lost. There was no way of surviving. They began to whine desperatly for refuge of anything. The only thing they could go is in the dumpster. The hole was big enough to allow them to crawl into it but they had to do it blindly and one at a time. They began to search the wearabouts of the dumpster when they heard the familiar growl behind them. They were trapped. One of them had found the dumpster, but it was too late. The poor kitten never got a chance to enter safely.

The other four desperatly began their search. Drake had fun trying to grab one of the kittens that was away from the group. Soon it was over. Drake had left thinking he had caught everyone of the cats, he left a smug smile across his face. However one kitten still remained alive. It was one of the two kittens that had the snowflake crystal inbedded in her forehead.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment