Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Cosmo Meets Nikki

Based off of a RPG my friends and I used to play. It's mostly about cats and how cats and dogs are worst enemies. But I hope you enjoy it. Please Comment.


Chapter 3 - Cosmo Meets Nikki

Chapter 3 - Cosmo Meets Nikki
Nikki was surprised that Arora knew were she was going. She tried to follow, but it was hard trying to keep up with a past out cat on her back. She tried to remember where she was until she knew it herself, that she was lost. Arora saw this and smiled to herself. She knew that Nikki wasn't prepared for this, but she knew Nikki would soon grow attatched to her new home, just like she did to her new name.

"Lost yet?" Arora asked pretending not to notice Nikki's problem.

"No." Nikki lied. Arora shook her head and laughed. "What?"

"It's just you. You are lost and you hate to admit to it, huh?" Arora knew she hit the nail staight on as Nikki lowered her head in shame. "Don't worry about it. My brother and I were lost the first time we came here. I mean, Cosmo was one of those cats that like to tease newbies like you, around."

"Really?" Arora nodded. "Wow. I thought he would be nicer...just by the way you were talking about him. I thought he's a nice guy."

"He...is a *Hic* nice guy." Vegas said making both Arora and Nikki jump. "He's Arora's love *Hic* interest." Arora's eyes narrowed and threw her brother off her back. He fell hard but he continued to hang onto Nikki's back. Nikki followed Arora's excample and threw him off as well. Vegas hit the ground hard and layed there dazed for only a few minutes. "That hurt you know." Vegas said no longer drunk but angry.

"Oh really." Arora said pushing her face into his. "Well, if you learned to keep your mouth shut, then you won't be having this problem."

"Well, it's not my fault that cat nip makes me drunk. And when I'm drunk-"

"You want to say your deepest darkest secrets, huh?" Arora, Nikki, and Vegas froze. A yellow cat emerged from the shadows with a star crystal implanted on his forehead as well. "You know Vegas, cat nip is not a good excuse to use when you tell someone a secret. You must have enough will power to actually make yourself silent even with cat nip."

"That's right," Arora nodded turning to face Vegas. "You heard Cosmo say pratically the same thing I said."

Nikki looked back at the yellow cat, Cosmo with wide eyes. He was very handsome yellow and his eyes a mystiouse green. "Y..." Her mouth dropped open and Cosmo turned to face Nikki.

"And you are?"

"...Nikki..." Nikki said her mouth dropping once more. "And you are a very pretty cat." Cosmo smiled and bowed his head slightly.

"I thank you for the compliment." Arora walked up to Cosmo and rubbed her head against his. "And it's good to see you too Arora." Cosmo said returning the gesture. "Well, we best be getting back, you know it's dangerouse to go woundering around at night, especially here in New York. Dogs think that they're God and they control the place." Arora and Vegas nodded and walked towards the opening of the alley way. Nikki quickly followed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MiaEmber on January 20, 2008, 7:17:34 AM

MiaEmber on
MiaEmberSorry for the misspelling. But I don't know how to get spell check on. Please help me...I'm still not used to this place. ^_^'