Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Aaron and Ace have been assigned the mission of fetching the seven Chaos Emeralds hidden in popular Sonic video games. Can they find the seventh one and rescue Sonic or will they be trapped in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever? Make sure you read Aaro

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
PROLOGUE:



BRZAP!!!!

Ace: Woh! Where are we!

Aaron: It looks like we're on the Space Colony ARK, but I didn't use the Chaos Control remote. Didn't Eggman steal it? How could we have gotten here?

Flicky: Maybe FATE brought us here.

Aaron: Uh...yah and maybe next we'll run into a living mutant ice cream cake!

Flicky: We will!

Mysterious voice in the Shadows: It was me. I initiated Chaos Control. This is where Eggman escaped to. Your last emerald is in our posession.

Aaron: Who are you!

Mysterious voice: My name is...

Shadow: Shadow the Hedgehog. I am the world's ultimate life form created by Professor Gerald Robotnik.

Ace: Shadow?!

Shadow: You two hold the six remaining Chaos Emeralds we require to power a weapon of mass destruction known as the eclipse cannon!

Flicky: HA! *sticks out tongue* We'll NEVER give you our Emeralds!

Shadow: Resistance is futile. Hand over the emeralds or I take them by force.

Aaron: WE'RE the ones who should be saying THAT! WE want YOUR emerald.

Shadow: I clearly warned you. Now you've practically surrendered. CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

Ace: ACK!!!!

*time frozen*

Shadow: Doctor, I have the emeralds.

Eggman: Well get to the control room! I don't have all day!

Aaron: Oh no! I've played this game!!! If they ever get their hands on the emeralds, that cannon could destroy the Earth!

Ace: It might change the present so that Earth doesn't exist!

Flicky: Well c'mon! Can't we follow 'em?

Aaron: Let's go!!!!

Eggman: HAHAAAA!!!!! The remaining Emeralds are OURS now!

Shadow: Now all we need to do...is insert the Chaos Emeralds and engage the machine!

Eggman: Haha!!! One...two...three...four...

Aaron: I've got to stop them!

Flicky: It's too dangerous!

Aaron: I have to disable that machine!

Eggman: five...six...

Aaron: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

SPIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Eggman: SEVEN!!!!!! SHADOW!!!! FIRE THE CANNON!!!!

SMASH!

Eggman: Too late Aaron! The machine has already started!

KSSSHHHH.....

Shadow: What?

KSSSHHHH.....

Eggman: The machine isn't WORKING!!!!

Ace: You did it Aaron! You really DID stop the machine!

Eggman: HE DIDN'T!!!!! LOOK!!!!

KSSSHHHH.....KSSSHHH.....KKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Byoop! Bweep beep!

Gerald Robotnik: HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!! Finally! Has it taken you THAT long to get all the seven emeralds?

Ace: Gerald Robotnik is...

Flicky: On screen?

Aaron: *snatches Chaos Control remote back from Eggman and points it at screen*
I hate THIS channel too. Do you have Pay_Per_View?

Eggman: SHUT IT!!!! It's my grandfather! And he's...right there on the screen?

Gerald: Fools. This cannon was designed to destroy the Earth! And you with it!

Aaron: WHAT?!

Shadow: Is he trying to take revenge?

Flicky: er...maybe he just needs a nap.

Gerald: The entire Space Colony ARK's REAL purpose, has now been initiated. None of you morons are permitted to use MY equipment! Now, the ARK is to impact the planet Earth in approximately 1800 seconds. Nobody will survive from the ARK's crash course. Everybody will pay for what they've done to me. EVERYBODY!!

Aaron: Aw poop! I hate educational TV. Who wants to watch Hawk Egg!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on August 6, 2004, 10:21:07 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsCool me likes.