Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Biolizard

Aaron and Ace have been assigned the mission of fetching the seven Chaos Emeralds hidden in popular Sonic video games. Can they find the seventh one and rescue Sonic or will they be trapped in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever? Make sure you read Aaro

Chapter 2 - The Biolizard

Chapter 2 - The Biolizard


Eggman: We need to stop the colony's crash course before it impacts Earth!

Aaron: Did you hear THAT Ace? We need to get to the colony's core all over again!

Ace: But this time, WE get involved!

Aaron: If we can't make the past the way it was supposed to be, the Earth might not exist in the present!

Flicky: And we're gonna need YOUR help you guys! Shadow, Eggman, WHO'S WITH US!!!!

*silence*

Aaron: I guess it's up to us guys!

Ace: But WE cant get to the colony's core! That level was hard!

Flicky: and LONG!

Aaron: Oh yes! We can! With a little something that would've been smarter to do 3 years ago: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!

BRZAP!!!!

Ace: Well THAT was easy! We're in the colony's core! Now we just need to stop the Chaos Emeralds!

Aaron: Ah CRAP!!!! (sorry i said that, Mightyboy7 can delete it under popular request) In the video game, we needed the Master Emerald to stop the Emeralds! We don't have the Master Emerald!

Jade: I can help you out with that!

Ace: JADE!?!?!?!!

Jade: In the flesh!

Aaron: How'd you get here!

Jade: I'd normally be asking THAT! The agency sent me out here to help you guys out! They gave me the prototype model of the Chaos Control remote amplifier!

Ace: You have a remote too!?

Jade: Uh huh! While visiting Sonic the Hedgehog 3, I was able to snag THIS!

Aaron: That's the Master Emerald!

Flicky: How'd you get your hands on THAT!!! Wasn't Knuckles guarding it?

Jade: HA!!! Knuckles? He couldn't guard the Master Emerald if he were in an empty deserted room! Here you go! *tosses to Aaron* I guess the agency was right; you ARE hopeless without me!

Ace: How's Amanda? She doin' OK?

Jade: Eh, she's probably out with that green hedgehog. I'll deal with HIM later. C'mon! We got a world to save!

Aaron: Boy, how the heck does that chant go? The servers are the seven Chaos; Chaos is... Chaos is... Red?

Ace: Pudding?

Flicky: 12?

Jade: a figment of your imagination?

Aaron: Green Beans?

Ace: Red?

Red is enriched by the... liver?

Ace: stomach?

Flicky: brain?

Jade: bicep?

Aaron: OH IT'S NO USE!!!!

Ace: We'll never remember the chant!

Flicky: We only have about 15 minutes to figure it out!!!!

Shadow: I know.

Aaron: Shadow?

Jade: I thought YOU were sitting out?

Shadow: And miss out on all the fun? This is what a friend of mine would've wanted! And I won't let her down!

Ace: Then TELL US ALREADY!!!!

Aaron: Is it A. Red, B. Green Beans, C. Bicep, or-

Shadow: Shut it!

Jade: Boy, its a good thing they never put HIM on "Who Wants to be a Really Rich Guy."

Shadow: The servers are the seven Chaos, Chaos is power, Power enriched by the heart.

Ace: (that was my second guess)

Shadow: The Controller is the one that unifies the Chaos!

Flicky: I remember!

Aaron: Only you can do this!!!!

Jade: STOP THE CHAOS EMERALDS!!!!!!

BYOOP!

Ace: Woh! What happened?

Aaron: Why isn't anything happening?

Jade: *holding a plug* We forgot to plug it in.

Everyone: (sigh)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on August 8, 2004, 12:36:08 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsHEY! NICK HAS TO SAVE THE WORLD TOO! I BEAT THE BIOLIZARD WITH MY FEEEET!!!!!!!!