Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Super Aaron?

Aaron and Ace have been assigned the mission of fetching the seven Chaos Emeralds hidden in popular Sonic video games. Can they find the seventh one and rescue Sonic or will they be trapped in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever? Make sure you read Aaro

Chapter 3 - Super Aaron?

Chapter 3 - Super Aaron?


Shadow: HURRY!!! PLUG IT IN!!!!!

Jade: I'm going as fast as I can!!!!

Flicky: We don't have much time!!!!!

Jade: I got it! Let's go! The servers are the seven chaos!

Aaron: Chaos is power!

Ace: Power is enriched by the... I'm hungry! Who's up for a snack at Uncle Chuck's?

Flicky: *raises hand*

Aaron: (sigh) START OVER!

Shadow: Only you can do this! Stop the Chaos Emeralds!

CRASH!!!!

Jade: Hey! Nothing's happening!

Ace: The colony is still gonna hit the Earth!!!! Well, we tried. Who's up for a soda while we enjoy the last 10 minutes of our lives!

Aaron: We need to check this out! CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

ZAP!!!

Shadow: Chaos Control! ARGH! The progress of technology has reduced ME to a useless, normal hedgehog!!!

Aaron: WOH! What the heck is that!?

Aaron, Ace, Flicky, Jade, and Shadow look out the window to spot a giant mechanical dragon pulling the ARK towards Earth.

Ace: I've never seen THAT! Is THIS what happens after the Cannon's Core level?

Jade: Geesh! Where have you been? I happen to be the number one Gamecube expert and that beast is the Biolizard monster, prototype of the Ultimate Life Form which was intended to be named Shadow until you came along.

Shadow: (sighs)

Jade: This monster was a creation of Professor Gerald Robotnik's which was originally established to benefit the Earth, until a military force named G.U.N. shutdown his research due to illegal matters and Gerald's daughter, Maria died from the crisis. So the depressed professor went completely insane and set his sights on destroying the Earth, and I'd say his plans are pulling off pretty well.

Ace: Geesh. Have you beaten that game?

Jade: 57 times.

Aaron: OK Sir Unnoy Inglee Yapalot, can we stop it?

Jade: Well, we'd need the seven Chaos Emeralds to transform into a super form.

Aaron: Super form?

Jade: Yah! It's a transformation that would make us a LOT more powerful and capable of defeating the final hazard, but the Chaos Emeralds are back at the control room! We can't get there and back AND destroy this beast in only 8 minutes!

Shadow: *thinking in silence* I'll help! Gimme 30 seconds! Chaos Control!

BRZAP!!!!!!!

Flicky: He's gonna fetch the Chaos Emeralds? Great! After he gets back, if we move quickly enough, our time budget will give us about 6 minutes to figure out how to beat up that mean lizard!

Aaron: Jade, I didn't know we had SUPER forms.

Jade: Any Mobian creature with the power to harness the energy of the Chaos Emeralds has a super form. Sonic does.

Aaron: HE'S not here!

Jade: SHADOW does.

Aaron: Does that mean it's up to him?

Ace: I dunno, it takes two to defeat the ultimate life form prototype.

BRZAP!!!

Shadow: Actually, the saying goes, It takes two to Tango!

Ace: What's the difference? They're both equally as painful.

Aaron: Shadow!

Shadow: I have the Emeralds! All seven of them!

Aaron: Maybe I can harness the power of the emeralds like Sonic.

Flicky: Maybe you CAN!

Ace: Give it a try Aaron!

Aaron: Alright! Here goes NOTHING!

SHING! VWOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!

GLOW!

Jade: YES! I think it's working!

BYYOOOOOOOOOoooopppppp...

Flicky: It's not working.

Ace: SHADOW transformed. Aaron?

Aaron: Aw darn! I don't have a super transformation!

Shadow: Then who does?

Jade: Sonic!

Aaron: But our mission in the FIRST place was to save Sonic who's locked in a time-sealed cell! And we can't open it unless we have
the ...seven ...chaos ...emeralds! THAT'S IT!!! I'll be right back! CHAOS CONTROL!!!

Ace: AARON!! We only have 5 minutes! Are you SURE you know what you're doing?

Aaron: I'm positive! And I promise I'll be right back!

BRZAP!!!!!

Flicky: Well, at least we have the seven emeraaaaAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Ace: What's up?

Flicky: WHERE DID THE CHAOS EMERALDS GO!!!!

Jade: They're gone?

Ace: Aw, man. We lost Aaron, the Chaos Emeralds...

Jade: And next, the WORLD!

Ace: Oh well. Who wants their last soda before the world ends!?

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mightyboy7 on August 9, 2004, 12:47:19 AM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7Sry but Nick doesn't have a place in the storyline so far. There's just no room. Now the NEXT story...

Master_Tails on August 8, 2004, 11:57:29 PM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsI HAVE A SUPER FORM (look it up in my character super powers story.)

Master_Tails on August 8, 2004, 11:06:01 PM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD NICK SO HE CAN GO SUPER AND SAVE THE WORLD WITH AARON!!!!!!

Master_Tails on August 8, 2004, 9:53:22 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsAARON I TOLD YOU LAST CHAPTER!!! NICK HAS TO SAVE THE WORLD TOO!!! HES NOT JUST GONNA CHICKIN OUT!!!! AND I SAID!!! I BEAT THE BIOLIZARD WIT MA FEET!