Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Finalhazard

Aaron and Ace have been assigned the mission of fetching the seven Chaos Emeralds hidden in popular Sonic video games. Can they find the seventh one and rescue Sonic or will they be trapped in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle forever? Make sure you read Aaro

Chapter 4 - The Finalhazard

Chapter 4 - The Finalhazard

BRZAP!!!

Aaron: HA! I'm finally here in the present! Good thing I brought the CHAOS EMERALDS with me!!! HAW! Yah kids, that's what happened to the Chaos Emeralds! I have them! NOW I just need to insert them into the cell and....

VWZZZZZZZZZZZHHHHH!!!!!!

Sonic: uggg... I'M FREE!!!!

Aaron: So YOU'RE Sonic!

Sonic: The one and only!

BYOOP!

Chief: Ah finally! You've saved Sonic! Now just bring him back to the agency for analysis and you can take yo-

Aaron: Sorry Chief! But it's an emergency! I need to take Sonic back to the year 2001!

Chief: Are you MAD!? Sonic has just been rescued. The agency can NOT afford to lose him again!

Sonic: Don't worry Chief! I can handle it! You can count on me!

Chief: Oh FINE but BE CAREFUL!

Sonic: Will do, Chief! Wait a sec! 2001?

Aaron: I accidentally changed the flow of time so that The Biolizard is about to drag the Colony ARK into the Earth all over again and since YOU weren't there to stop it, the world will be shattered to pieces!

Sonic: WHAT!? Think of something MORE idiotic!!!!!

Aaron: Wait! There's still hope! If you can change into Super Sonic, and help Shadow defeat The Finalhazard, we can still save the Earth!

Sonic: But I need the seven emeralds to change into Sup...er...

Sonic looks at the Chaos Emeralds Aaron used to open his cell...

Sonic: Alright! Let's kick some Biolizard butt!

Aaron: You grab the Chaos Emeralds! CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

ZAP!!!

Meanwhile...

Jade: AGH!!!! We're gonna crash into the Earth!

Flicky: We're doomed!

Shadow: Only 2 minutes remain! I hope Aaron hussles.

BRZAP!!!!

Aaron: I'm BACK!!!

Sonic: AND he's brought company!

Ace: Sonic!

Sonic: C'mon Shadow! Let's crush this creep!

SHWING!!!!

Jade: It's Super Sonic and Super Shadow and finally we get to see 'em in action!

Sonic: We'll be back! Give us TWO minutes!

Aaron: Welp Ace, WE did it! We rescued Sonic, got the Chaos Emeralds, and now we get front row seats to watch Super Sonic and Super Shadow beat up the Biolizard!

BANG!
SMASH!
POW!
WHAM!
BUMP!
CLANG!

UURAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Sonic: Did you REALLY think you had a chance!?

Aaron: But now all they have to do is warp the ARK back to its orbit!

Shadow/Sonic: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

Ace: (gasp) nothing's happening!

Sonic: We need more power!

Aaron: Here! Catch! *throws Chaos Conrol remote to Sonic*

Sonic: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!

BRZAP!!!!

Flicky: YAH!

Jade: WOOHOO!!

Aaron: Go Sonic and ShadddDDAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!

Ace: Boy, is Flicky's dialogue getting to ya?

Aaron: No! Shadow's gone!

Everybody: GONE?!

Flicky: Well I hope someone finds him!

Jade: I think he caught fire in the Earth's atmosphere and died on impact!

Ace: WHAT?!

Jade: Well that's the way it happened in the video game!

Aaron: Hmm...well...Ace, Sonic, Jade, and I gotta get home, and YOU Flicky need to get back to Sonic 3D Blast!

Flicky: WHEEEE!!!!

Aaron: CHAOS CONTROL!!!!


The next day...

Ace: WOW!!! 1836475 channels?

Aaron: That's what the manual says!

Ace: COOL! There are channels on THIS TV that I only see in my dreams!

Aaron: I'm glad we spent our 4 million dollars wisely!

Ace: HA! Wisely? We got a vending machine, a big screen high definition surround-sound Television, a Nintendo Gamecube, a Playstation 2, an XBox, a Playstation, a Nintendo 64, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, a lifetime supply of Meat pies and Corn Dogs, and a Plink-O! What more could you ask for?

Aaron: What's a Plink-O?

Ace: I DON'T KNOW! BUT IT'S EXPENSIVE!

Aaron: You wanna watch Hawk Egg?

Ace: Does Corn Dog start with K?

Aaron: Hawk Egg it is!


THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on August 9, 2004, 1:28:03 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_TailsWHY WASNT I IN THIS!!!!???!!! I USE YOUR CHARACTERS IN MY STORIES!!!!!!!MABEY NOW I SHOULDNT USE YOUR CHARACTERS IN MY STORIES NO MORE!!!!!