Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Nightmare Camp

Until I can figure out the error with the chapter that I'm trying to get on the story I'm working on now, I decided to work on this, the story of my new character, Rav.

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Nightmare Camp

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Nightmare Camp
Just about anyone who owns a Sega Saturn knows about the story of NiGHTS and how she and her friends, Elliot and Claris destroyed the evil Wizeman the Wicked and stopped his plan to use the Nightopian source of Dream energy, known as Ideya, to travel into the real world, and destroy it, but what most don't know is that Nights, Elliot, and Claris couldn't have done it without the help of another Nightmaren: a boy with a jester suit that sparkled a bright gold and had two horns sprouting from the back of the head. Lining the horns, were dark brown rings. The rest of the costume was gold with black puffy sleeves, and brown boots. This Nightmaren's full name was Raven Phillip Cass Dreamboat of Nightopia, but for now, let's just call him...Rav.


"Rav? RAV! Rav, c'mon get UP!"
"Oh give up you idiot, this guy's not gonna wake up."
"I could splash some water on his head!"
"You can try..."

Ok, the one who spoke first was NiGHTS. She and I have been friends since I was like 3. Of course, when I was 3, SHE was 7. She's is 16 right now. And I'M 11. NiGHTS wears a purple jester suit with white sleeves and pink boots. She really enjoys her freedom and isn't very loyal, at least not to others. She always dreams of being free and just roaming Nightopia with nobody telling her what to do, but she's outta luck. Her dreams will NEVER be a reality the way society is running today. You see, Nightopia is run kinda the same way as those unfair government systems you learn about in school. We all get raised as kids to become warriors and when we get old enough, we gotta serve some stupid king. Well today is me and NiGHTS' last year in Nightmare training camp before we have to start serving Wizeman the Wicked. I hate him, but if he had heard that, I'd be executed, so I'd best keep my mouth shut. The OTHER girl? Oh that's Reala. She's a friend of me and NiGHTS, but she's kinda mean. I don't really like her all that much, and I'm sure neither does NiGHTS. Now back to the story.

"Alright Rav," said NiGHTS pointing a huge water gun at me, "you're gonna wake up NOW!"
"I still doubt it." Reala said sitting on her bunk.
"Oh yah?" NiGHTS fired and the water flew at me with a HUGE splashing sound...I STILL didn't wake up. ^_^
"HA! Nice job!" Reala said sarcastically. "NOW he's wet AND sleepy." And as soon as she finished the word, SLEEPY, everyone in the cabin heard a scream. Not an -Ah help me- kinda scream. We all heard him roar, "RISE AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!" That scared me three quarters to death and I jerked awake. Now when I said we all heard HIM roar, HIM is the leader of the Nightmare camp. And NiGHTS, Reala, and I were "lucky" enough to have the "greatest" camp counselor "EVER": Wizeman the Wicked himself. Now NiGHTS, Reala, and I aren't the ONLY ones in this camp. We just share the same room in the cabin. We have OTHER Cabinmates such as Clawz, Puffy, Jackle, Gillwing, and Gulpo but they're all in different rooms. Now, nobody could blame me for wanting to sleep. I mean this happened at 3 in the morning...and we go to bed at almost midnight. It was dark and foggy outside and I felt like I was gonna DIE. Oh well, at least I only have to go one more year of this, then I'll be serving Wizeman the Wicked, his spiky hair, his freaky cloak, and his six levitating hands that would scare ANYBODY four FIFTHS to death just by getting touched by any one of them. Two, and you'll probably run out of the camp waving your hands and screaming like a little girl. And you'll never be seen AGAIN. That's why everyone tries to avoid him. We started the day doing a bunch of stupid workouts. Usually it's just the usual 596 one fingered push-ups or staying suspended in the air for half an hour at once. (NiGHTS has already set a camp record for staying in flight for 3 hours STRAIGHT!) But sometimes, we have to fly around and around the Nightmare obstacle course for the whole day! Now trust me, if any of you humans tried to go through that obstacle course even ONCE! You'd either come out in smitherines or not come out at all. Luckily today, Wizeman's going easy on us, a very rare something to happen for the last year of camp. We only need to do 300 one-fingered push-ups, and march around- er...fly around Nightopia for about 6653 miles. Us Nightmaren are pretty speedy so it shouldn't be TOO hard. Well, we can't really be called Nightmaren JUST yet. We're not official Nightmaren until we pass the training camp. After THAT happens, we're rewarded with a medal. White medals indicate a poor job, green medals mean we did bad, but not awful, yellow medals show a satisfactory job, blue medals symbolize a VERY acceptable job, a guaranteed passing grade, and a fair chance at becoming a first class Nightmaren. The RED medals are the ones to be most proud of. A red medal means an EXCELLENT job, a guaranteed passing grade and a guaranteed first-class rank. Nobody's EVER won a red medal before. NiGHTS and I agreed that if either of us gets a medal good enough to show off about, we will wear it right smack dab on the middle of our chests for all to see! All the other guys, including Reala thinks wearing your medal is a geeky thing, but nobody, even NiGHTS and I can deny it: We ARE geeky things.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on September 18, 2004, 6:26:48 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogerm did you try doing what i told you to do on the other story (i have no "ideya") works with me XD oh yeah do ya mind adding my nights char. in if so thanks XD

Mightyboy7 on September 13, 2004, 11:03:15 AM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7ARGH! I HAVE made more but i cant send it in! >:(

Master_Tails on September 13, 2004, 5:36:57 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_Tailsgood chap....make more just as long as it follows the rules of life

Mightyboy7 on September 11, 2004, 10:18:22 PM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7HOLY CANNOLI! Every time i try to innocently add a chapter, whether it's blank, or is different, i get "call to undefined function mime_content_type0 on line 284"!!!!!!!! Doesn't ANYBODY KNOW WHATS GOING ON??? I may NEVER be able to add another chapter AGAIN!!!!!

sunflower_hedgehog on September 11, 2004, 7:09:59 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehognice story!!!! so far so good!!!